It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassins in JFK assassination named in censored YT Doc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Documentary was taken from altcensored.com which uploads censored YouTube videos.

altcensored.com...

After watching this documentary, I recalled a video I once watched on Banned.Video by Harrison Smith that uncovers alleged documents detailing the "Shadow Governments" upbringing and rise to power to this day, entitled "Eagle II".

banned.video...

In that video, I remember George H.W. Bush being one of the head figures of the deep state cabal and the illicit activities him and the alphabet agencies engage in to procure funds to continue their clandestine missions overseas.

Both these videos, combined together, shed a very bright light in a very dark area. Eagle II emphasis on the upbringing post World War II, where-as the altcensored documentary emphasis' on what lead up to world control and everything there-after up to the JFK assassination, as JFK was one of the players attempting to expose secrecy in America.

I never knew Ford built tanks for the Nazis. I never knew Coca-Cola quenched the thirst of the German Soldiers in Africa. I never knew Prescott Bush was a partner of a banking company that helped fund the Nazis. Nor was I well versed in the actuality of the Pay of Pigs invasion fiasco, which is detailed in the documentary. I never knew the extent the Italian Mob had in not only helping bring down Italy in World War 2 for a power grab, but the extent they were being used as the middle men to train and arm the Cuban Nationals that assassinated JFK and were used in the Bay of Pigs invasion. What shocked me the most was finding out that the majority of the metal used to build the German warship, Bismark, was from an American Iron company.

Can we argue that the Nazis won the war? In war, what do you consider a win? Because the people that financed both sides of the war, not only got away scott free while making astronomical profits, their companies and successor companies thrive to this day...

Both documentaries are very intriguing, and like I said, shrine a bright light in a dark corner.
edit on 24-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So, I have family over in Italy that are connected, and were very well established in that era.

There is a reason the mob was as powerful as they were, and being in the Americas didn't change that one bit.

They got politicians under their thumbs and had a field day.

You want to talk about 4D chess just look at how the mob used dirty politicians to get what they wanted and screw over competitors.

You want to take it a step further look into Trump's family comnections.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

They mention how after invading Sicily, they handed governmental control over to the mobsters.

The documentary is riveting, I had my jaw dropped the whole time and sat through the entirety of the 3+ hour film.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Yep!

It's all about money man.

People can say it's the differences of ideologies, religion, culture, whatever. Some will even say it's just the principle of the thing, but it's really about principal of it all.

People want power, but most choose the path of easy money and become corrupted. With money they can buy whatever they want. They can pay to get out of jail. They can pay for other people to do their dirty work.

It's allll about the money.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The 18in guns on the Japanese battleships built before the start of WW2 were made in the US.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Truly is a battle of good and evil happening in the world of biblical proportions. I've never really been a devout Christian, having my differences with the Roman Catholic Tradition not really representing what true Christianity is. In essence, the Roman Catholic Church is a product of a Pagan king who converted to Christianity to win the hearts of his enemies troops, who were predominately Christian slaves. The Arch of Constantine in Rome was constructed to commemorate Constantine's victory over Maxentius. As the story goes, Constantine, a long devout Pagan, witnessed a Cross in his dreams and inherently decided to change his faith to Christianity. Remember, these were the same people that had originally killed Christ 300 years earlier. Furthermore, you would assume, after the victory and the construction of the Arch, you'd see maybe one Christian symbol on it. Not one, however, there are Pagan Gods shown on the Arch.

I've taken a more ....Na'vi outlook of life, considering our bodies (and everything in the universe as far down as every ounce of matter) comes from nuclear generators in the sky, we call them stars, which explode and spread their matter across the universe, creating what we see today. I've also never divulged into the pseudosciences of the "3rd eye", but going hand-in-hand with this conspiracy, and learning about the Penal Gland and Fluoridation, I firmly believe the human consciousness within this part of the brain is the key to higher enlightenment and understanding of the world and universe.

I remember an interview with Elon Musk, where he said if you give humans the technology to just travel at 1/3rd the speed of light, we could populate the entire universe in 10 million years. And thinking about this brings me back to another story I read, this one in regards to QAnon, specifically the QAnon map, where it lists the ancient advanced civilizations of Lumeria and Atlantis.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Did the documentary say the truth about the JFK assassination? JFK and Nixon were in a dead heat for the presidency, prior to JFK winning. Sam Giancona, the head of the mob out of Chicago and who ruled over most of the country west of Chicago was desperate to get Bobby Kennedy off of his backside as Bobby was the assistant to Joe McCarthy in his Senate investigation of the Labor racket and organized crime.

When JFK needed help to take Illinois and to win the presidency he went to his long time actor friend who had connections with the mob. The Mob in Illinois made sure JFK would win there and take the Presidency. JFK then appointed his brother the US Attorney General and he went after the mob hard. Giancona seen this as a slap in the face considering JFK owed him big time.

After JFKs reckless behavior the CIA was more than willing to let the Mob take JFK down.

I know this is an absolute fact because my grandfather grew up in Chicago with Capone and the mob. My grandfathers brother was killed trying to take out Capone. He was an old Italian boxer and restaurant owner later in life. He had the craziest stories from back then that nobody wrote about but I heard who took out JFK in the 80s as a kid let alone now when the mob driver for Jimmy Hoffar came out and told it all.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Every single one of these points is mentioned in the documentary, and expanded on

Even points out that the shooter who gave JFK the death shot when you see the back of his head explode open, was hidden in a street gutter as the presidential limo passed. And furthermore, it shows how the infamous footage of the shooting was edited to not show how the driver of the presidential limo actually slowed down after the president was shot, which you can clearly see in other footage. Not going to spoil the entire documentary

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh. I look forward to more of your posts.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Yeah, it's an interesting thing knowing that there are things that happened with family involved that will never be known to most of the public.

That's why I find a lot of what's going on now absolutely absurd. We have people freaking out about their politics, gender, and whatever asinine thing, and there are legitimately people pulling strings and making moves that have significantly more weight than what someone behind a podium says on national TV.

There's a reason my immediate family left New York and moved south. My dad did one thing right raising me, and that was instilling the notion to always do the right thing and never fall in with people who make promises of easy money. I've skirted the line, but I know where that line is. A lot of people don't.

I know some very interesting people, and could have set myself up to be very involved. But doing the right thing is more important to me than money or cheap power.

Seeing people get taken advantage of sickens me, and I was more than appalled when I went to visit family in New York and had the chance to see for myself what my family escaped from.

What I saw made me absolutely livid. I mean shaking with rage. People have no idea the depths that corruption can go.

People make jokes about Epstein and the Clintons and Catholic crimes. They make light of drugs and prostitution and rape and murder, but they don't know.

What I saw made me want to burn the whole thing down.

I left without a word. People live in some BS world where they place importance on the dumbest things. It makes me want to pry their eyelids open and force them to stare at the things I've seen.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Forget Trump...Nancy Pelosis family... I too come a connected background...Trumps dad made his monies knowing the right people...on both side of tracks.. Labor peace goes a long way..a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Check out the role of IBM in Nazi Germany.. IG Farben a jew owned chemical plant provided the Zyclon gases on their own...ww2 was about creating the state of Israel..a reply to: JoeGee

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I grew up in Brooklyn... 1970s..im sure we can share some stories.a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Catholicism is veiled Paganism...Flouridation calcifies the Pineal gland and renders it basiclly useless...all by design..a reply to: JoeGee

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Ah yeah, howncould I forget Pelosi lol.

And yeah.

I'm sure we could on some. I didn't grow up there though. I was born in 1990 quite some time after my father's dad took him and his brothers down south.

Everything I saw was from when I spent a summer up there as a teenager.

My mother's father's side of the family all came from Germany. And they had quite some (very) odd stories about what was going on in Germany during that time period.

There is quite a bit they don't put in history school books or any history book for that matter.

Anything that goes against the main story is deemed automatically erroneous or fabricated.

It's a shame that a lot of what really happened there will be lost to the passage of time.

We've had a great deal of truth hidden from us.

And the sad thing is that younger people will more than likely never know about even what their own families did out of shame or self-preservation.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
While there seems to be some truth in this video, I have a lot of trouble believing all of it.

1. It clearly states if true, this video is produced by the CIA. "All Kennedy assassination documentaries are produced by the CIA"

2. If it is true, why does it still exist, the power of those involved is so great that they would go to any length to eliminate this video.

3. It was removed from YouTube. As it states, the CIA uses this tactic to gain credibility for their own works.

I am not saying it is all lies. There must always be enough truth in a good lie for it to be believable.

It is like the TV series "Project U.F.O." produced by a US Air Force Colonel Jack Webb (Executive Producer). Entertaining but not exactly believable. Link

edit on 5 25 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 25 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

citation required

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

citations required

I never knew Ford built tanks for the Nazis. I never knew Coca-Cola quenched the thirst of the German Soldiers in Africa.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The import of cola flavoring in the Coka Cola was no longer available in Germany after December 1941. The German Coka Cola company came up with Fanta to replace it. Fanta, the Nazi drink. Before December 1941, Coke was the worlds most popular soft drink, so that included Nazi Germany.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The easiest way to Vett JFK Documentaries and data is to simply ask where the final frontal shot originated from. Because this has been suppressed for a very very long time.Anyone willing to start from this basic truth might prove to be worth listening to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join