It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassins in JFK assassination named in censored YT Doc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well said... History is fabricated at best.. Many stories are never told if it goes against THE agenda. a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You summed it all up in one paragraph..a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
The link to the Ford Motor Company being in support of the Nazi war effort, in this video, is suspicious by the lack of mentioning General Motors. Both did business with Nazi Germany at the time and stopped shortly after the US declared war on the Axis powers after December 1941. As I have mentioned above, while Germany was at war with other countries, the US was not at war with Germany. Link

I agree they should have brought light to the entire cabal, but again, before yesterday, I had no idea Ford created tanks for Nazi Germany. I guess this is the "trickle information" the cabal is feeding us?

originally posted by: beyondknowledgeI find more and more things wrong with this video. I am not disputing the actual shooting analysis as it is logical but could use more evidence. The who, why, and how this was arranged is much in question.

I feel that "Eagle II" documents these questions a little better...As to the who, why and how this was all put together.

But I like the questions you're asking. The answer to life is simple, however, crafting the right question is essential. There was a story, where man asked God "What is the meaning of life?", God replied "42". Although the answer may have seemed odd, it made me realize that sometimes we just don't ask the right questions. We can ask a simple question as to "What is the meaning of life?" but in turn, we're bypassing our understanding of the answer being given for the "easy way out" .

originally posted by: beyondknowledgeIt even sounds like another 'Russia, Russia, Russia,' occurrence for the initial cause of the whole mess.

I got that vibe initially, especially when they give the reasoning behind the elitists backing of Nazi Germany to counter the Bolshevik Revolution taking place in Russia with the subsequent assassination of the Tsar and his family.

Regardless, both films raised some very valid points, some of which I was already aware of (that isn't common knowledge in the public, like Northwood) and some that I was not aware of, like US companies producing the gas used to kill Jews or Ford building Nazi tanks.
edit on 25-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

The German Ford Motor Company was cut off from the American Ford Motor Company after December 1941. The German Ford Motor Company made what the Nazis wanted them to make because they were taken over like almost all companies in Germany. They had no choice.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Any mention of Col. John Alexander there?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yep, Rich Men's Tricks.

It took me 2 days to watch the whole thing, and I just finished. Most informative.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
The 18in guns on the Japanese battleships built before the start of WW2 were made in the US.

Jobs that were needed and of course the war machine being greased. Easy sell until those Zero's and other offensive weapons were taking a large part of the world as their territory by force.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Check out the role of IBM in Nazi Germany.. IG Farben a jew owned chemical plant provided the Zyclon gases on their own...ww2 was about creating the state of Israel..a reply to: JoeGee

I am beginning to sense a long game with Israeli homeland needed some sacrificial lambs. The blood on certain peoples hands is so much. I almost certainly expect the line in the bible to come to pass that says the blood of the righteous slain will cry out from the rocks about the crimes these people committed against all that is good.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

There were no jets when WW2 broke out, and jet fuel = kerosene...which consists simply of a large cut of raw crude oil.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Maybe we meant tetrahedral lead, which is a necessary octane booster for piston engine fighters.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1Beautifully said. I know what you're saying is true.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
There were no jets when WW2 broke out, and jet fuel = kerosene...which consists simply of a large cut of raw crude oil.

There were jet aircraft prototypes in 1939 that ran on gasoline.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Trump is the head of the deep state. A lot of people are getting fooled.a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Check out the role of IBM in Nazi Germany.. IG Farben a jew owned chemical plant provided the Zyclon gases on their own...ww2 was about creating the state of Israel..a reply to: JoeGee

You guys need to get a copy of this book:

The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This documentary bashes George Bush and directly calls Him a Nazi......Want corruption follow the money and power both democrats and republicans have done this crap....as well as other countries.The only part I found interesting was the JFK plot.....The rest has to do with billionaires trading with a madman...Just like we are doing with China currently and China is winning against us.So President Trump has to play the part of being the tough guy against fixing trade with China...If it leads to a war then it leads to a war.Both sides are at fault.
edit on 26-5-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Musings of a cigarette smoking man the x-files

jfkplayersandwitnesses.wordpress.com...
edit on 26/5/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FlyingFox

There were jet aircraft prototypes in 1939 that ran on gasoline.

Yes, briefly but it was proven that kerosene required enough combustion to supply the required RPM's for the turbines, ran cooler and was more cost efficient (or, was). The price of kerosene is unrealistic in that it takes so much more time and money to refine it into gasoline...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Back on topic, I do not think it is wise to believe everything in that very dated document, and especially because it is now a document banned on YT and now on a new "uncensored" site.

The main reason for doing some document banning is the publication of unproven or downright wrong scenarios as well.

I think there is really a mix of unvaluable(unreliable, heresay) and valuable (historically correct) info.

That puts it kind of in limbo, and YT does not like that as well.
edit on 26-5-2020 by charlyv because: content

edit on 26-5-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

here Mr. Rate explains it better, plus he's still got the shovel.
part played buy one of the best Musicians of the 20th century. and no it's not marky mark. it's Levon Helm.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Back on topic, I do not think it is wise to believe everything in that very dated document, and especially because it is now a document banned on YT and now on a new "uncensored" site.

The main reason for doing some document banning is the publication of unproven or downright wrong scenarios as well.

I think there is really a mix of unvaluable(unreliable, heresay) and valuable (historically correct) info.

That puts it kind of in limbo, and YT does not like that as well.

Granted, I did fact check a lot of their claims in the video that have validity to them, but I understand the reservation.

Anyway, having digested this documentary a few days ago, I am beginning to consider our current predicament. I was a Trump supporter for the right reasons, not the wrong reasons as the media would have you believe every Trump supporter is racist.

But again, after digesting this documentary, I question my president that I faithfully voted for, could be be a patsy too? I know many of you can claim to give a definitive answer "yes" or "no", but neither you nor I know.

If this documentary is a CIA ploy, then I would argue it isn't a very good one. The one thing they don't want you to do is ask more questions, to think for yourself. And that's exactly what this documentary has me doing right now.
edit on 26-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join