It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking names getting released...Biden is on it

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22
Was the call illegal?
If not then no predicate, correct?
It was a giant fishing expedition imo.
Failed and exposed and illegal.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Was the call illegal?
If not then no predicate, correct?
It was a giant fishing expedition imo.
Failed and exposed and illegal.

That's what I am getting at.

We were told for 3 years from the media/dnc that the call was the predicate.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Drucifer

Legally, you'd have to ask the DoJ.

Politically, this has the potential to destroy the entire leftist movement that began with Obama's election in 2008. His reputation and that of his administration would be ruined, as would that of the entire Democrat party and the MSM that has fully bought in, if not been outright complicit in this scandal.

I'm not too sure of that. The people that brought into the Hope & Change B.S. are pretty delusional. I can see a big groundswell of support of Huessein and his cronies. I can see them shouting RACISIM! (Seriously.)

Don't forget that these are people who subscribe, by and large, to a nihilist world view. For them, it's either win at any cost or force total mutual annihilation. From a political perspective, as well, they have so much to loose that they'd stop at nothing.
:
edit on 2020 5 13 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They lie
It is what they do

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Not even sure why Obama was taking it to this level other than having a serious settle to score. He was outgoing. Only person that would care about something like this would be somebody infuriated and angry. Obama was the fuel source of all this Trump bitterness. Could not let it go. Trump embarrassed his whole Presidency. He lost all three branches because he was an awful President in the end. Trump kept humiliating him over and over and over and Obama went off the rails.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Not even sure why Obama was taking it to this level other than having a serious settle to score. He was outgoing. Only person that would care about something like this would be somebody infuriated and angry. Obama was the fuel source of all this Trump bitterness. Could not let it go. Trump embarrassed his whole Presidency. He lost all three branches because he was an awful President in the end. Trump kept humiliating him over and over and over and Obama went off the rails.

And, that is what Trump do. It's called trolling, and it's one of my favorite things about him.

If Huessein had just kept his cool and not let the Trollmeister get under his skin ... But NOOOOOO!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So imagine Joe Biden right now...waiting...just waiting for that first question about the unmasking request.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: vor78

This! Including Romney and other 2012 candidates.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Drucifer

Legally, you'd have to ask the DoJ.

Politically, this has the potential to destroy the entire leftist movement that began with Obama's election in 2008. His reputation and that of his administration would be ruined, as would that of the entire Democrat party and the MSM that has fully bought in, if not been outright complicit in this scandal.

This is the single biggest political scandal in the history of the US, and likely will never be surpassed.

If they truly do go after these folks, it will be a sprint for whomever becomes a informant first. They will be hanging everyone out to dry.

Yep

I’ve been saying it since October 26 2017

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And since then it’s expanded to so many more places

The corruption is obvious

The question is, does anyone have the spine to arrest these traitors?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So imagine Joe Biden right now...waiting...just waiting for that first question about the unmasking request.

Really?

Joe to wife. What did you just read to me....

Wife to Joe. Your name is linked to unmasking.

Joe thinks a bit.

Joe thinks a bit.

Joe thinks a bit.

Joe thinks a a bit.

Joe to wife. I just pooped myself.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr

Fair question by Trump...
"How do you 'know nothing' [about Flynn investigation] if you're a Big unmasker?"

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
The debates with Trump and Biden will be so deluxe 😎

I dont think Biden will weather this storm....likely won't be any debates.

Could the Dems have chosen a more damaged and corrupt candidate?

They could've run Hillary again.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

blah
edit on 13-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: peck420

Perhaps you have a reading comprehension issue.

Right between the quotes you just gave is a sentence...

"In this case, 16 authorized individuals requested unmaskings for /masked/ different NSA Intelligence reports for selected identified principals."

They then give a list of those who requested the unmaskings and when.

Hope that helped.

Not only does it clearly state it, but it would be amazingly stupid if they randomly passed out the unmasking results to people that didn't request it.

Not only would it be stupid, giving the information to random people would likely be illegal.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Trump Administration is getting nervous and the echo chamber is rattling. Wonder why?

That's an incredible amount of projection.

Whenever the left starts crying "Trump is trying to distract!" you know he's over the target.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just read 4 pages of comments...NOT ON MENTION OF A TREASONOUS COUP. Thats how sick this country has become.a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Unmasking is not out of the ordinary. It's not even out of the ordinary to do so for blatantly political purposes (cf. Devin Nunes)

The Trump Administration is getting nervous and the echo chamber is rattling. Wonder why?

When it is unmasking of a American citizen it is out of the ordinary.

Now watch as this begins the take down of some high level political players in the coming months.

Trump isn't nervous at all.....he is ticked off and rightly so.

Don't worry....it will all come out soon enough.

I'm not so sure he's even mad. He probably was when he first found out about this, which was likely a while ago. At this point he's probably excited something is finally happening about it. And with only a few months to go before the election, it will be fresh in voters' minds.

I honestly wonder if that's why nothing has happened yet. They were waiting to get closer to the election so it would have maximum impact.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Just read 4 pages of comments...NOT ON MENTION OF A TREASONOUS COUP. Thats how sick this country has become.a reply to: shooterbrody

To borrow the dire phrase uttered by CNN and MSNBC many times during the Mueller witch-hunt, (Cue up the ominous soundtrack...and Replace "Trump" with "Obama")

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Devin Nunes appears with Lou Dobbs to discuss the recent list of Obama-era officials who unmasked NSA intercepts of Michael Flynn talking to foreign government officials.

Rep. Nunes reminds the audience that Flynn is only one person within a much larger group of Trump transition team members who were under surveillance by Team Obama.
Additional Disclosures from Devin Nunes: theconservativetreehouse.com... lance/

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: proximo

The names on the list are those who wanted information about General Michael Flynn specifically.

Wrong. Read the top of the page at the start of the list - "Below is a list of recipients who MAY have received Lt. Gen Flynn's identity in response to a request between Nov 8 2016 and an Jan 31 2017"

When you ask to unmask something, you don't know who you are unmasking. These are just the requests for unmasking, yes we know at least one of them was the call on Flynn, but we don't know who got it.

This is assuming the people who made the unmasking requests had no idea who would be talking to the foreign person about the subject matter in the calls. The subject matter makes fairly clear who the American is. They knew it was Flynn. The unmasking request was just so they could leak it to the press.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join