It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump can't face this question and walks out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
trump is a talentless, fragile narcissist with ZERO people skills. the lengths to which his cultists will bend to accomodate and excuse his towering ineptitude is truly breathtaking. at least admit he's being an ass when it's patently obvious to all but the true trump cultist that he is being one. sad to see such brainwashed slavish devotion to a cretin.

He is a douche, a braggart, a blowhard, a lousy dinner guest, and all the things you say. I can't believe he got elected, but as has been pointed out millions of times here and elsewhere, they ran him against HRC and underestimated the hatred and scorn that woman brought to the DNC. LOL, and they are doing the same thing by pushing the imbecilic mannequin Joe Biden, and wanting to screw around with individual freedoms and rights. That's where Trump has most of the left over a barrel, at least he doesn't want to screw with the constitution or let's just say that is the overriding feeling LOL his loyal supporters.

That in itself gives him 35-40% of the vote alone because this is America and most people aren't sheep and bow down to the government. We just don't really don't care what the rest of the world thinks or feels, sorry if that hurts your feelers BTW but we really don't care. Hell most of us don't understand other countries' fascination with what America is doing anyway? LOL, as long as my neighbor isn't bothering me I don't give a rats azz what he is doing it's not my business. Yet here we have people wringing their hands over an orange man thousands of miles away like he has more daily influence over their lives than they do. It's psychotic and obsessive compulsive on a number of levels.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
FFS, its like being in a primary school playground - elementary school to our US bretheren.

He said she said.
But Miss, he did it first.
But Miss, what about him?

This is The President of The United States of America.
This is a major public health issue affecting the whole world.

People will ask questions and some of them will be awkward - how this particular question could be described as 'nasty' is beyond me.

Just answer the #ing question, stop acting like a child.

I'm not commenting on Trump's handling of the pandemic, there's literally hundreds of threads here on ATS flogging that horse.
Its his incredibly spoilt child like response that concerns me.
I expect POTUS to be well above such behaviour.

So many people putting him on a pedestal yet excuse this petulant behaviour, it beggars belief.

The man demands the respect that the position rightfully and automatically warrants yet can't answer a straight forward question without storming off in a huff.

If this had been some Democrat there would have been pages of piss taking and shouting Reeee and commenting on the hyper sensitivities of snowflake liberals etc....but Trump outdoes them and the same people predictably offer every excuse for him.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

He isn't tired of answering questions.

He's tired of being abused.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

The story was on a major news website yesterday.

I'm all over the internet all day. I don't recall which site it was.

I remembered it because Obama made an apparent attempt to address pandemic issues and then the money disappeared.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Poor Ivanka though so gorgeous and mysterious but you just know she s an overlooked trophy wife by now

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

this article

says preparedness for pandemic s has been overlooked by different white houses for 20 years. Sounds about right .

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: Freeborn

Poor Ivanka though so gorgeous and mysterious but you just know she s an overlooked trophy wife by now

Leave the family out of it. It's a cheap shot.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

"What do I watch?"

Yeah, I'm sure it's pure coincidence you and your ilk come here spouting the same exact talking points. You just spontaneously all thought the same thing.

And yeah, Nixon, and every other president has walked out of press conferences. Find me ONE press conference where ANY president stayed until the press was out of questions, and I'll concede you're right.

They ALWAYS walk out when they're tired of answering questions. They never stay until a specific time or until the press is out of questions. Surely you know this. You're just busy trying to push a narrative, no matter how ridiculous it makes you look.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

People will ask questions and some of them will be awkward - how this particular question could be described as 'nasty' is beyond me.

What's childish is trying to insinuate she got a particular question because she has Asian heritage. Especially when he's said "Ask China" to multiple white reporters.

Maybe if these reporters would grow up and ask serious questions instead of nonstop shilling for the Democrat party, he wouldn't get fed up with their nonsense and walk out.

He has a lot more patience than I would. I wouldn't stick around near as long as he does.

Neither would you.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: smurfy

And why was preparation so bad?

The Obama Administration oversaw $100 billion in pandemic planning.

No one can account for where that money was spent.

They only know it wasn't spent on pandemic planning.

The fact that the money is missing was discovered by the Trump Administration.

Can you back this up ?

This is damning article on tramps response

Eg

The Trump administration also famously disbanded the National Security Council team focused on pandemic preparedness. In the wake of the Ebola epidemic, officials who worked with Obama realized the need for an international health security infrastructure; they formed pandemic-focused teams inside federal agencies to harness the powers of the U.S. government to prepare for the next outbreak. Instead, the White House dissolved the office in May 2018 and never reinstated it, despite pleas from lawmakers, former government officials, and other experts.

Trump has dismissed criticism that disbanding the team slowed down his administration’s response, and attacked a journalist for asking about it at a White House briefing, calling it “a “nasty question.”

“I don’t know anything about it,” Trump falsely stated at a March 13 press conference.

courier

He obviously is not into "nasty" questions .

All is needed is to listen...the warning was there...by the then President Obama.

Take it from there...it's a mile away from Trump talking about something unforseen.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

FFS, its like being in a primary school playground - elementary school to our US bretheren.

He said she said.

I'm not commenting on Trump's handling of the pandemic, there's literally hundreds of threads here on ATS flogging that horse.

So many people putting him on a pedestal yet excuse this petulant behaviour, it beggars belief.

The man demands the respect that the position rightfully and automatically warrants yet can't answer a straight forward question without storming off in a huff.

If this had been some Democrat there would have been pages of piss taking and shouting Reeee and commenting on the hyper sensitivities of snowflake liberals etc....but Trump outdoes them and the same people predictably offer every excuse for him.

You just won't get anything like a decent cogent response, it just won't happen, and I see you as a decent guy wanting answers, but the video I posted is Obama giving warning about pandemic, perhaps even caused by downright carelessness happening already in his timeline....Baxters comes to mind..has anything changed? but, at least Obama gave a warning, not a something that couldn't be foreseen.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

He said she said.

You just won't get anything like a decent cogent response, it just won't happen, and I see you as a decent guy wanting answers, but the video I posted is Obama giving warning about pandemic, perhaps even caused by downright carelessness happening already in his timeline....Baxters comes to mind..has anything changed? but, at least Obama gave a warning, not a something that couldn't be foreseen.

So why exactly didn't he do anything to prepare us for it? He had a "czar." Big whoop. Where the hell was all the equipment and supplies? Why didn't he push to bring our manufacturing back here? On and on.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It takes no particular genius to say we will be faced with a pandemic at some point in the future.

What matters is what is done about it.

Obama earmarked money for it, which disappeared into thin air.

Trump is the first president in modern history to deal with a pandemic. He followed the advice of so-called experts, who blew it big time.

But he's rolling with it. He's tried to protect us while balancing an economy, possibly intentionally destroyed for political purposes, and kicking out new medical policy, equipment, and supplies in record time.

No matter what he does, his enemies will say it was the wrong move.

I never thought I'd live to see the level of hatred I see toward a truly successful president.

He walks the talk and truly nasty people hate him for it because they did not, even when they had ample time to do so.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It takes no particular genius to say we will be faced with a pandemic at some point in the future.

Trump didn't know. did he?
You have been sleeping since 2007...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your hate is hanging out. 👎

He's been busy kicking economic ass.
edit on 5/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think you should go back to 2007, whatever, facts are not akin to hate BTW, and you don't hate people with special needs, that doesn't mean you always like what they do.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

By "kicking economic ass" do you mean the largest deficits in non-recession years ever? And now even more record spending this year?

I don't mean to get down to brass tacks... but when your economy is basically on loan, you aren't kicking any ass, you are just digging a deeper grave with a bit of saran wrap over the top of it.

Remember when the deficit was the top concern for conservatives? The rest of us remember.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You might remember, but you don't seem to understand what it is you remember.

The President of the USA does not pass budgets. Period. The Congress passes the budgets, and the House of Representatives must initiate the budget. All the President can do is sign it or veto it. If I remember correctly, the last time the President even threatened to veto a budget, people were screaming bloody murder because "he closed down the government!" In truth, he did no such thing... Congress hadn't even presented him a budget to sign or veto.

Sure, the President can ask for budget items... but so can you. So can I. That's what we elect Representatives and Senators for.

If you want to blame the President for the deficit, call your Congressmen and get them to pass a line-item veto bill.

You might remember when conservatives were concerned about the deficit (some of us still are), but I remember when schools taught this class called "civics" that explained how the country worked and kept people from showing off their ignorance.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You

By "kicking economic ass" do you mean the largest deficits in non-recession years ever? And now even more record spending this year?

So....
Again....

Did you want Trump to shutdown the government over budget battles?

By all means. Please tell us how Trump should handle budgets passed by lawfully elected officials, and laid at his doorstep.

The budget deficits lay at the feet of the American voter for putting up with this crap year after year.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So basically the president is a mouthpiece, he has no power, can't affect any change and is held ransom by Congress, why have a president at all then if he's just benign figurehead?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join