It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New leaked video of black jogger gunned down by a white father and son duo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Jaellma

Who is your source? The media and LeBron?

My source is their local paper and the articles related to this since the shooting in February.

The DA office did not suppress information. The shooter at one time worked for the DA office so they backed off because of how it would look. That is normal but hey let's make it nefarious.

Yes, I blame the media and all of the other other Twitter talking heads. All of them.

I bet you still believe Jussie story to right?

You may be listening to some sort of dis-information news source but my sources come straight from the attorney's mouth. Don't call me a liar. Call him one. Bottom line is the jogger's family had been asking over and over and over again for release of the video to them. It never happened. You know when they saw it??? When it was leaked straight to the news and went viral. Imagine how traumatized the family was to see that happen.

Imagine for one moment, if you will, if that was your family looking for evidence and video information and the only way you 1st see it is blazed online and on tv. Imagine just that. No one wants that to happen. No one. OK!!

That's what I mean suppression of information.

I don't have to listen to LeBron or celebrities to tell me what's right or wrong. Don't get it twisted. Let's just stick to the facts and not get caught up in fairy tales or celebrity hype. Nuff said.
edit on 7-5-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So you believe the attorney for the family whose son was shot? Seems you are not listening to the facts but the mouthpiece of the person whose job it is to make the person shot look innocent.

Not releasing a video during an active case is not suppressing evidence. The people who needed to see it and use the information collected are the only ones who should see it. Now that it is 'leaked' the media is running with this as well as the race baiters already calling the shooters White Supremacist? Why? Because they live in a predominately white neighborhood. So does that mean I can call the kid a 'gang-banger' because he is black with a gun charge and is on probation?

The sad part here is a parent does not have a child anymore but that happens a lot when kids make poor choices. He could have just gone home. He ran at a man with a gun. The guy did not shoot him in a back while running away. He kid killed was punching him as he was shot. We were not there. None of us really know what happened but if I saw a video of my son attacking a man with a gun I would think he was not in the right frame of mind.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So you believe the attorney for the family whose son was shot? Seems you are not listening to the facts but the mouthpiece of the person whose job it is to make the person shot look innocent.

Not releasing a video during an active case is not suppressing evidence. The people who needed to see it and use the information collected are the only ones who should see it. Now that it is 'leaked' the media is running with this as well as the race baiters already calling the shooters White Supremacist? Why? Because they live in a predominately white neighborhood. So does that mean I can call the kid a 'gang-banger' because he is black with a gun charge and is on probation?

The sad part here is a parent does not have a child anymore but that happens a lot when kids make poor choices. He could have just gone home. He ran at a man with a gun. The guy did not shoot him in a back while running away. He kid killed was punching him as he was shot. We were not there. None of us really know what happened but if I saw a video of my son attacking a man with a gun I would think he was not in the right frame of mind.

I love how you contradict yourself by saying first you were not there yet you say he ran towards the man with the gun and punched him. LOL
You lost all credibility with me in that last post. Not sure I can debate with you anymore.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is exactly what I was thinking, if they were attempting a citizens arrest and he attacked them, it's unfortunately justifiable homicide. Doesn't matter if he had a weapon or not.

Jaden

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The question you should ask yourself if why did he not just keep going and instead attack a guy with a shotgun? You can see him attacking the guy in the video below.

Maybe he thought he was going to be shot? Who knows except him and he's dead. People act differently when confronted with other people brandishing deadly weapons.

What I do know is there wouldn't have been a confrontation if they didn't go looking for a confrontation. At best they are going to get sued civilly, they impeded his right to travel, twice. They are not LEO and acted like they were.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Watch the video I provided. It shows him hit the guy at least 3 times. You know. The video you were complaining about that should have been released. I guess you did not watch it.

You can use that as your excuse also to mot discuss further because there is simply nothing else for you to say.
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002020-05-07T13:27:21-05:000121 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The shooter was a LEO for 30 years. Local DA and Local Police. To me I see nothing wrong with wanting to talk to someone. If I was not guilty I would not worry about talking to someone or even police to clear my name. What I would not do is attack a man brandishing a firearm. You run if not armed. This is not a movie.

Answer me this. Why is this thread titled

New leaked video of black jogger gunned down by a white father and son duo

BLACK jogger and WHITE father and son. It makes it sound like the guy was out for a stroll and these two rolled up and shot him in the back from a truck.

How about a thread entitled

Former Felon shot by Ex-Cop during citizens arrest

Why? Because some people have to make it about race. If that was two black guys who chased down a white guy no one would say #. The double standard in this country is bs and it is a media driven narrative. The people comparing this to a lynching should be ashamed.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

To me I see nothing wrong with wanting to talk to someone.

And if the person doesn't want to talk to you like the first time they tried to interdict him?

If I was not guilty I would not worry about talking to someone or even police to clear my name.

I'm not guilty of anything and if some yahoo and his retard son tried to pull in front of me I'd tell them to go **** themselves. I'm under no obligation to speak to the police, why the hell would I want to speak to a private citizen?

You run if not armed. This is not a movie.

Like he did the first time? Yeah? And when Mr. I Was A Cop does it again, then what?

I don't care about any race baiting aspect, I see two vigilantes in need of prosecution.

edit on 7-5-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Why did this jogger charge at and attack a man with a gun?

The question you should be asking is why did two armed citizens confront an unarmed citizen on a public thoroughfare. Twice.

That's not illegal...why did the jogger attack a man with a gun.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
That's not illegal...why did the jogger attack a man with a gun.

Wrong, brandishing a firearm in Georgia is still illegal.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What a f'ing load of horse#, this guy got murdered, don't blame him for fighting..ooo he should of allowed himself to be corraled by 2 dumbf@cks with guns..one who probably has no business owning a gun. Didn't one of these losers say, his gun was stolen from the front seat of his unlocked car..thats what this was all about.

Mind shatteringly stupid..anyone who thinks this was righteous.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To me I see nothing wrong with wanting to talk to someone.

And if the person doesn't want to talk to you like the first time they tried to interdict him?

If I was not guilty I would not worry about talking to someone or even police to clear my name.

I'm not guilty of anything and if some yahoo and his retard son tried to pull in front of me I'd tell them to go **** themselves. I'm under no obligation to speak to the police, why the hell would I want to speak to a private citizen?

You run if not armed. This is not a movie.

Like he did the first time? Yeah? And when Mr. I Was A Cop does it again, then what?

I don't care about any race baiting aspect, I see two vigilantes in need of prosecution.

Exactly bro.

I can't debate that guy matafuchs anymore. He is all over the place.

He is even now saying the shooter is a 30 year LEO veteran.

The shooter was a LEO for 30 years.

And this...

Former Felon shot by Ex-Cop during citizens arrest

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. Doesn't he know the 30 year LEO veteran was the father and not the shooter?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I guess the moral of the story is do not try and out flank a guy holding a shotgun and wrestle it from him or you may just get shot and die? seems logical.
lol stupid jogger, he should of just kept running.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
lol stupid jogger, he should of just kept running.

Like the first time they tried to stop him?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Cause you have nothing. You cannot debate because you have nothing else to do but yell...

RACIST

It is sickening to me to see how many of you are calling these guys yahoos and rednecks and retarded when you do not know them either.

Also, I never said what happened was right. I do not believe anyone, of any race, should be subject to that but bottom line is...he could have went home but attacked a man holding a shotgun.

Want to address the 'former felon' info or are you just going to stay blind to it?

All I can think about is the same people in this thread who wanted to kill whitey after the Smollett case. The sad thing is this will turn out the exact some way and then it will be gone from the news cycle and no one will care. That is what is the saddest....

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002020-05-07T14:58:33-05:000233 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ok then just run at a guy with a shot gun and try wrestle it from him while striking him in the face and head, seems smart.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes absolutely... Left wingers always race bait. Who do you think created the race card? Why do you think racial tensions were higher under obama than they were during the civil rights movement? Jussie Smollett? Attacked by MAGA hat wearing white guys. Tarmeka Moffit? White guys wrote on her car, racial slurs, then poured lighter fluid on her and set her ablaze. NAACP? NBPP? Sanders? Biden? Pelosi? AOC? Waters? Sharpton? CNN? ABC? NBC? CBS? All are race baiters.

Name one race baiter on the right.

Thank you for generalizing how a group of people who have a certain political affiliation are ALL race baiters? LOL. I can't discuss anything else intelligent with you based on that last comment.

You forgot to name one on the right.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Jaellma gave up on you too huh? I guess we do not fit the narrative.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
The amount of racism in these threads always saddens me man

It's not quite as sad as the misuse of the word which has caused it to lose any weight it used to hold. It's been said trillions of times, speaking negatively about another race isn't racism.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Anyone want to bet the story dropped almost 3 months later because of this....

Link

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join