It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
One might say, why doesn’t Icke get his own media outlet, he’s very popular, well if you’ve been following Icke, you’ll know that he used to have a TV station and it bombed or didn’t work at all.

That would be an alternative but, in this world, once these monopiles: Google, Facebook, Amazon, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX… get such a stranglehold over media-- all with similar outlooks-- it’s almost impossible to create a viable alternative.

There’s only one way to do that and it's through one of the already existing billionaires who can afford or have the clout to maintain such an alternative.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You can look at Facebook as a piece of cyberspace. You can compare cyberspace with the lawn in front of your house. If someone stood on your lawn and spewed crap you don't agree with you would remove that person. Correct? Facebook doesn't own anyone jack#. Dont like it? Find another platform. It's that simple. I think that most of you don't understand how the internet works in technical terms and that's why you get all of this so wrong. You can't spew crap on ATS either, there are also rules on ATS. Try beu g really racist and you will get booted. So what's the problem?

So, why ban Icke, but not ban thousands of other conspiracy theorists on facebook? Don't you find it at bit odd thst he is the one being targeted? If you know facebook well, then you will know the countless conspiracy pages on there, so why pick on him? How is he any different to the other people?

You think facebook have not been pressured to ban him?

Of course it's all about freedom of speech.

This site has rules, but you can still talk about any conspiracy you want. Why? Because we have that right to do that. Hell, you can even make threads about nuking other countries! You might not agree with them, but you can say them!

What would you do if they banned ufo conspiracy theorists. Would you agree with that?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

There is a conspiracy involving animal and plant life that i can not post here.

Do not bother asking cause do not want trouble from they folks that run this site.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
www.bbc.co.uk...

Good riddance, anti semitism has NO PLACE IN SOCIETY
claiming the `jewish elite ` are behind the virus..

Im sick of people blaming everything on the jews.

Good riddance david icke.

Im all for conspiracy theorists but the sooner the scare mongeres are gotten rid of the better

Why are you sick? Have you seen all the evidence and decided David Icke is wrong? You are entitled to your opinion.

However, you are not entitled to silence other people's opinions.

What if there really is a massive conspiracy to control the Earth and the Jews are behind it? Why are so many people researching so many things that point in the one same direction? Seems like there is some fire there under the smoke.

Have you even noticed the people who in the high places in government, banking, media, science and social control?

Sounds like you may be a bit paranoid.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As of today, he has been banned from youtube too.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

But there is one thing Icke has not yet talked about on his tour — and he does go on rather, sometimes for eight hours at a time — and that is the increasingly bitter divorce battle he is embroiled in with his second wife, Pamela Leigh Richards.

Or that one of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien.

Lol he is totally a paranoid pschyzophrenic. He also said he was the Son of God.. He is bat sh1t crazy. Yet you beleive his paranoid delusions..

Hallucinations and Delusions of Grandeur my friend. Case closed.

Crazy! But that's how it goes.
He's going off the rails on a crazy train.
Wicked guitar solo.

www.google.com... rds-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So, why ban Icke, but not ban thousands of other conspiracy theorist

They've had a thing for Icke for years now. The MSM has pigeonholed him as antisemitic even though he has NEVER said anything antisemitic he just powerfully exposes FAKE Israel and the Zionist mob in America, Isreal, and the MSM.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
As of today, he has been banned from youtube too.

Oy vey..

(post by Generation9 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It was them pesky lizards.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

There is a conspiracy involving animal and plant life that i can not post here.

Do not bother asking cause do not want trouble from they folks that run this site.

Well, I know Psychedelic is a huge no no on here for some reason

(post by Jay-morris removed for a manners violation)
(post by Generation9 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Icke is lower than the belly of a reptilian, pun intended. These are businesses, so there can be no censorship. Everyone is perfectly free, at least in this country, to start their own social media just for Icke if they want. His followers should pass the collection plate.

NO WAIT! He already has his own site where he can post anything he wants.

If only people could understand how people like Icke take advantage of their fears for fun and profit, people like Icke would slither away. The only thing Icke cares about is how many illiterate people he can get to send him money. How anyone could look at his crap and still defend him is beyond reason.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!

If some of you can't stop bringing off topic, not to mention belligerent, subjects into the thread, actions will be taken. This is not the mud-pit, though some seem to think it is.

Do Not Reply To This Post In Thread.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And now youtube has deleted ickes youtube channel! This is getting ridiculous!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
And now youtube has deleted ickes youtube channel! This is getting ridiculous!

While I’m not a big David icke fan, I’ve seen more controversial stuff on the YouTube’s than what he posts.
Most of us ignore his ramblings, and take them with a pinch of salt, but apparently there are people out there who take his every word seriously. Sad times.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

While I’m not a big David icke fan, I’ve seen more controversial stuff on the YouTube’s than what he posts.
Most of us ignore his ramblings, and take them with a pinch of salt, but apparently there are people out there who take his every word seriously. Sad times.

I agree! This is not about if you like him or not, it's about the freedom to listen to him or not, and the freedom for to do so.

This is just the begining. Look at all the conspiracies on this site. Could above top secret be one of the sites shut down or severly censored?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I agree! This is not about if you like him or not, it's about the freedom to listen to him or not, and the freedom for to do so.

This is just the begining. Look at all the conspiracies on this site. Could above top secret be one of the sites shut down or severly censored?

There was a wonderful little YouTube channel called all time conspiracies, but due to YouTube polices, they didn’t appear on feeds or get any traffic. Eventually they changed their channel name and everything. YouTube hate free speech.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

There was a wonderful little YouTube channel called all time conspiracies, but due to YouTube polices, they didn’t appear on feeds or get any traffic. Eventually they changed their channel name and everything. YouTube hate free speech.

Not just youtube, but on all social media and mainstream news. Soon the only news we will see will be just mainstream news. People moan about China and how they control their people with what they watch, see and read, but we are heading that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join