It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

LOL he shows videos of news casts, tv shows, etc... that have a poor signal and are pixelated as proof, and some dumbasses actually believe this tripe.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

gotta love the irony

Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."

So terrified the elite let him post on twitter

also hes been preaching about lizards for over thirty years
reptilian leaders that is
has he ever shown us a INCH of evidence
ever?

The lizard theory is not his, and has been around for thousands of years. So what if he cannot prove it, does that mean his freedom of speech should be taken away?

So, with your logic, we should also ban all ufos are ET people like Dolan and Greer because they cannot prove it? Would that be right?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Evidence you say, you mean you want the truth, you cant handle the truth

Shape shifting Royalty

link   

originally posted by: MRinder

LOL he shows videos of news casts, tv shows, etc... that have a poor signal and are pixelated as proof, and some dumbasses actually believe this tripe.

he also says that these are shapeshifting reptilians but because they cloak themselves we arent in the right dimension to see them so they appear as humans

why would advanced beings who im assuming are thousands or millions of years old care about being president of the united states or runnin the bank
why would they be interested at all in our little planet

link   
a reply to: MRinder

Oh, you are the one who thinks we should wipe China of the face of the earth. Should we ban you for inciting genocide? Or do you feel you have a right to say such horrible things?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Oh, you are the one who thinks we should wipe China of the face of the earth. Should we ban you for inciting genocide? Or do you feel you have a right to say such horrible things?

Ban me if you would like.. being banned from ATS or Facebook or whatever site is no big deal to me, just don't ban me from Amazon.com.

If I really believed that we should nuke China for creating viruses then i should probably be locked up in a nut house somewhere.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ickey boy is excellent for a laugh, banning him just give his theories credence.
people who believe anything the see of read or are offended by everything should be quarantined so as not to ruin entertainment.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Banning, blocking, censoring, silencing, deleting, removing, de-platforming

It’s what leftists do. Pathetic.

“No it’s not pathetic, it’s good. What if someone learns things that makes them disagree with the government message and viewpoint?”

edit on 1 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Personally, not sure why people bother with Facebook if they hate the platform. Facebook are out to make money and some people are problematic, so not worth having on the platform. Icke is such a person.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ban me if you would like.. being banned from ATS or Facebook or whatever site is no big deal to me, just don't ban me from Amazon.com.

If I really believed that we should nuke China for creating viruses then i should probably be locked up in a nut house somewhere.

The reason why you say b.s. stuff for attention, is Because you can. Because of freedom of speech. You want a chinese genocide, as you clearly said in the thread you made! As much as you being an idiot to say it, you still can because you have freedom of speech!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Is David Icke nuts? -Of course he is, he thought he was jeesus or something.

Should he be allowed to share his opinions?- Absolutely.

Was the location chosen for the state of Israel, like an extremely weird move?- You betcha.
edit on 1-5-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Im sick of people blaming everything on the jews.

I guess this means you do not think professional Israeli pilots martyred themselves by flying planes into buildings on 9/11 to start a war with the enemies of their country?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't think Icke is antisemitic. He is kind of wild. But If he named a Jewish group responsible for something that doesn't mean he accused them of this because they were Jews.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

why would they be interested at all in our little planet

Why not, this planet is full of life to experiment on.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Im sick of people blaming everything on the jews.
Im all for conspiracy theorists but the sooner the scare mongeres are gotten rid of the better

What exactly are you seeing being blamed on "the Jews"?
Anyway, the best way to get rid of "scare mongers" is to prove their claims false. You can't do that if you're not allowed to talk about it. Prove this blaming on the Jews wrong; this is your thread, and you brought it up. Follow through.

When you ban people from saying things, you only help cover up actual wrongdoing... Like how that MSNBC news anchor is being attacked and smeared and having people call for his firing and "canceling" - simply because he dared mention the Tara Reade allegations against Biden. This Tara Reade thing with the attacks against anyone who dares believe her, the subsequent silence by the MSM, and the silence and denials and excuses by the Democrats in the wake of the massive #metoo and #believeallwomen and Kavanaugh circus is only serving to turn people against all of it. Women (and men) will now be more afraid to come forward with further accusations against politicians and/or Democrats. News anchors will be afraid to report on those accusations when they do happen, out of fear of being personally attacked, slandered, and fired. And nobody will ever know.
Silencing speech only causes harm.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I don't think Icke is antisemitic. He is kind of wild. But If he named a Jewish group responsible for something that doesn't mean he accused them of this because they were Jews.

For at least once I agree with you. I have to because I just did what you said in the post above yours. It has nothing to do with being anti-jew. Just pointing out possibilities that have a high chance of probability.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I guess this means you do not think professional Israeli pilots martyred themselves by flying planes into buildings on 9/11 to start a war with the enemies of their country?

Who said this above?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The reason why you say b.s. stuff for attention, is Because you can. Because of freedom of speech. You want a chinese genocide, as you clearly said in the thread you made! As much as you being an idiot to say it, you still can because you have freedom of speech!

I don't do it for the attention. I do it to see the reaction or in your case the over-reaction.

Sure i am free to say what i want because i am not harmful. David Icke is dangerous to the people that believe him and obviously he is doing it to make money. I just can't believe there are people dumb enough to buy into it, but i guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

HINT: He is a criminal perpetrating a fraud in order to make money from it. That is illegal last time I checked.

I am just a dumbass that occasionally gets bored.

edit on 1-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

also hes been preaching about lizards for over thirty years
reptilian leaders that is
has he ever shown us a INCH of evidence
ever?

I do not agree with the shape-shifter lizard stuff, but many people on here have been claiming that UFO's are mane-made. Have they ever shown us an INCH of evidence that this is true, ever?

The answer is NO by the way, the military has never shown us that those 1940's flying saucers were human made, nor have they shown us the 1980's triangles or even that the 2004 Tic Tacs were human made.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
last time I checked Facebook access is not a right. It can and should be able to be revoked at anytime for any reason just like any other business has the right to refuse service. And if you don’t like then don’t use Facebook.

Hey, guess what? Your internet service provider doesn't agree with that political comment you made, so now your internet service is cancelled. The other two internet service providers in your area now won't accept you as a customer out of fear that people will boycott them; plus, banning you from their service gets them SJW points to use for their image.
No more internet for you - that's ok though, the internet isn't a right. They can just revoke your service for disagreeing with your beliefs.

Leave the banning of things to illegal activity, not the unacceptable opinion of the week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join