It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think Icke changed the reptilian rap and went over to espouse that they are the Archons.

Archons are a Gnostic Christian devil theory recently popularized by the researcher Jay Weidner.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I just can't believe there are people dumb enough to buy into it, but i guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

You know, the Queen of England has been QUEEN as long as I have been alive and I am nearing the time to go, so maybe David IS on to something.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: MRinder
I just can't believe there are people dumb enough to buy into it, but i guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

You know, the Queen of England has been QUEEN as long as I have been alive and I am nearing the time to go, so maybe David IS on to something.

LMAO. He is onto something. He is on to making money off of people who need to feel like they know something the rest of us don't know. They want to feel smarter.. enlightened.

It seems especially effective on people whose brain chemistry leads them toward paranoia, anxiety, and those who overuse marijuana and get pot-induced paranoia from what i can tell.
edit on 1-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Archons are a Gnostic Christian devil theory recently popularized by the researcher Jay Weidner.

Man, I have to agree with you again. As for the Israeli pilots - that question is out there on the 9/11 sites.

As you probably know, people who fly airliners everyday for a living say that the whole Arab Cessna terrorist thing is complete BS. And of course those terrorist named as on board the planes were still alive after 9/11. No, pilots say if real planes hit those buildings then they were flown by professionals who could make it count the first time every time.

And of course the Israelis are the ones who wanted America to go to war against their enemies. you can Google the Israeli connection and find out about it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

"a Twitter post in which he falsely claimed Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men"

Well Ic ke does live up to his name.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I’m not happy with censorship, but ever topic associated with David Icke, I immediately delete, usually it’s wild claims with little truthful evidence and fewer facts.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Self righteousness is hilarious!

How do you know it's not harmful? All it takes is a couple of idiots to star you And get them thinking about it. Putting anything lot do eith genocide out there is harmful.

LOL, yeah a couple of idiots are going to read my thread and start thinking about nuking China. Where are two idiots going to get a nuclear bomb?

How is it anymore dangerous than other conspiracy theorists? Be it 9/11, ufos, flat earth, HIV does not cause AIDS etc? They all can speak their minds because of freedom of speech.

Who said they aren't dangerous? According to your very logic, two idiots could read those and go bat sh!t crazy.

With your logic, then they should shut down this site.

THEY probably should, being as I could of caused the genocide of the entire Chinese race by two idiots with a nuclear bomb.

As for Icke doing it for money. He was a very well known tv personality because going down this road, so of course it's nothing to do with money. He obviously believes what he is saying, truth or not!

If he believes what he is saying then he is a PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC and needs to be on meds at a minimum or locked into a mental institution and put in a straight jacket for his safety.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Does anyone actually use facebook anymore? Being kicked off facebook is like being told you cant use beepers technology is way past that.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well , he was referring to the FAKE Jews . You know , the Global Elite Zionists that are Hell Bent on Destroying the State of Israel . In that regard he is Right . Oh , and Fook Twofacebook ...........

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

LOL, yeah a couple of idiots are going to read my thread and start thinking about nuking China. Where are two idiots going to get a nuclear bomb?

I did not say that you, or anyone else was going to get a bomb. My point it, hate is infectious. You will get idiots who will get this hate in their heads. They might not be able to get a bomb, but they could always go out and beat the crap out of some harmless chinese folks.

See what I am getting at here?

Who said they aren't dangerous? According to your very logic, two idiots could read those and go bat sh!t crazy.

Hate breeds hate! Alone we have seen it many times on this site!

THEY probably should, being as I could of caused the genocide of the entire Chinese race by two idiots with a nuclear bomb.

Again, you are not too bright! It's not about shutting this site down because of a couple of attention seekers like you. They could shut it down because of freedom of speech! Look at the side range of conspiracies talked about on this site. If they are going to shut down Icke, why not sites like this?

If he believes what he is saying then he is a PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC and needs to be on meds at a minimum or locked into a mental institution and put in a straight jacket for his safety.

He shows no signs of bring a paranoid schizophrenic. Msybe you should look up the signs and symptoms of a schizophrenic before you throw that label around.

Not only are you an attention seeker, but you are clueless too

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
You should check out this site.
www.betterhelp.com... 21965&network=g&placement=&target=&matchtype=b&utm_campaign=6459244691&ad_type=text&adposition=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwka_1BRCPARIsAMlUmEqKGArwONdteWR-syCOnqcP 9Ca0KRSEz8E2Vwu_yNMRGjdPG7OY-5MaAvqdEALw_wcB

Icke would meet many of these criteria and if you don't see that in him then I am concerned for your mental state as well. His words have every indication that he is suffering some form of paranoia.. But I think he is mentally ok, just a fraud making money off of fools.

How is what Icke does any different from my China post? You don't actually believe any of his crazy, ridiculous "theories" do you?

edit on 1-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
For emperor Xi!

We should treat everyone as individual , there are Jews that are in right side, and other that are not . Some orthodox Jews in israel dont agree with the state of Israel etc..

Yep. I've got a few Jewish acquaintances who think that Israel shouldn't exist as a country with borders and view it as an entirely political/military operatiomln that goes against God.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

We sure do agree here and of course, remember the dancing Israelis of Jersey City

link

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Seems to me that a lot of big people get booted from the tube these days.

No rhyme or reason. Its all one big game.
edit on 1-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

In one video, he suggested a Jewish group was behind the virus.

Thats a very ambiguous comment.

Does anyone have a link to the actual video and comment so we can form our own opinions?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
www.bbc.co.uk...

Good riddance, anti semitism has NO PLACE IN SOCIETY
claiming the `jewish elite ` are behind the virus..

Im sick of people blaming everything on the jews.

Good riddance david icke.

Im all for conspiracy theorists but the sooner the scare mongeres are gotten rid of the better

Out of curiosity with no prior knowledge.....is jewish a Religon or a Race of People because it cannot be the same thing this is not possible.

Is a jew a Religious tag or is jew a Racial tag?

Is it disrespectful to say the word jew?I don't wish to offend.

Is there a certain kind of jew called a "Hassidic" one that in some way believes that everyone including other kinds of jews needs to die that they cannot be converted to hassidc jewery?

I only ask because I have read online multiple times of a group called Hassidic jews who thing their job is to wipe the Earth clean of everyone who is not one of them......funny little beards and hats and control over 1/3 of the Earths resources...looking to trim us all back be say 5+ billion or so.....I know this is a crazy online conspiracy....someone tell me its not true?

How can I understand what Icke did or did not do if I don't even now what a jew is or if they refer to themselves a jews or if its even politiclly correct to use the word.

edit on 2-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

You should check out this site.

You said "paranoid schizophrenia" you just posted a link to paranoia. Please post evidence thst he has traits of a paranoid schizophrenia?

Icke would meet many of these criteria and if you don't see that in him then I am concerned for your mental state as well.

You said he could suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. He obviously does not, and you obviously know nothing about the condition. If he suffered from this condition, it would be obvious to everyone!

His words have every indication that he is suffering some form of paranoia.. 

So every conspiracy theorist is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia lol That pretty much means 95% of people on this board suffer from paranoid schizophrenia lololol

But I think he is mentally ok, just a fraud making money off of fools.

Again, I will go back to a post you ignored before. In the UK, he was a well respected sports tv personality. Of course he was on goid money.

So one day, he woke up and decided to throw that all away, and start to talk about conspiracy theories on the of chance he will make loads of money. Yeah, he decided to be a laughing stock for 20 years, in the hope he can make loads of money lolol

It is obvious with the books he has written, the research he has done, that he believes what he is saying. And he has the right to say what he believes, real or not. Just like people have the fight to read your posts on wiping out China with genocide, which is what you want the West to do

Funny how you talk about mental health when you make such a horrible hateful post.

How is what Icke does any different from my China post? You don't actually believe any of his crazy, ridiculous "theories" do you?

Your post is worse because you want the deaths of more than a billion innocent people. You think that is right? To kill all those innocent people?

It does not matter if you believe or not believe Icke. It's about freedom of speech!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If there were a "Jewish" elite, which there is (and of course it doesn't include all "Jews"), and if you mentioned "Jewish Elite" it doesn't necessarily mean you are anti-Semitic. For all you know he has plenty of "Jewish" friends.

Like me, I have a bunch of "Jewish" friends yet occasionally the "Jewish elite" comes into a discussion. Not that they are exclusively "Jewish"..

(I put "Jewish" in quotes because many/most of them do not even originate from the original Jews of Israel/Canaan/Levant.)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join