It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Ideology 101 - "I'm for Biden, regardless."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

But it's obviously not just the 'leftist' mind. The right wing is guilty of playing that same game. To paint one side the bad guy, while the other is actively doing the same thing seems disingenuous.

Both sides of the isle completely suck. Both lie, cheat and accept bribes in the form of lobbyists. Both sides are guilty of perpetuating never ending wars for corporate profits with no end in sight. How many boats they need? How many jets? How many financed mistresses?

Hit up the CIA and Mossad. They have all the blackmail videos from Epstein's (he didn'y kill himself) private island. Donny and Joe were both regular patrons.

The levels of "suck" at this point are not even comparable.

We had weeks of investigations into the SC nominee the Democrats didn't want because of rumors of sexual behaviors. They couldn't even prove the lady testifying was ever at the same party or in the same room. But it dragged on forever. Now we have a woman who worked for Biden, has a credible story, has multiple people she told about it at the time it happened, and has now come forward. And these allegations are more recent than Kavanaugh's. Do you think we'll get weeks of investigations to get the truth?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

This is certainly a fair point of comparison for consideration, the contrast between the response of the Left to Kavanaugh vs. Biden. How could someone of sound mind not weigh the evidence on the proverbial scales of justice and not come to some conclusion?

And, of course, the conclusion is obvious. Kavanaugh liked beer in college, like 99.999% of males. There was no credible accusation of sexual assault, and they put him through hell on earth.

Biden stuck his uninvited fingers inside a young subordinate that trusted him and she told a number of people about the assault at the time. The corroborating evidence is readily available. He has not even bothered to formulate a response of any substance.

But alas, back to the point of my thread. Who in good conscience could support someone so clearly guilty of egregiously disgusting behavior with any degree of confidence that he will be a worthy POTUS? It's nearly absurd.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, Trump’s got his 25 allegations, are all the Trump supporters here not going to vote for Trump in November as a result?

This is one of the dumbest discussions I’ve seen on here.

Everyone who is going to vote is going to go with what they believe is the lesser of two evils.

I’ve still yet to see a single person in my personal life outright support Biden because of who he is and what he plans to bring to the table. I haven’t seen it on here, either. I think everyone voting for Biden this coming election will be doing so with the mindset of “I’d rather be voting for someone else”. And yes, that’s in response to getting rid of the Great Orange One, because it seems the majority of not only America, but the planet, thinks he’s a sack of sh!t.

My only hope is once the dust settles from this BS, America has an enema and realizes how f*cked our political system is and wants to see it changed. This two party system is worthless and sets us further back than it does moving us forward. It’s ridiculous our options are a spoiled, egotistical idiot and a touchy feely senile puppet.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Well, Trump’s got his 25 allegations, are all the Trump supporters here not going to vote for Trump in November as a result?

Everyone who is going to vote is going to go with what they believe is the lesser of two evils.

I’ve still yet to see a single person in my personal life outright support Biden because of who he is and what he plans to bring to the table. I haven’t seen it on here, either. I think everyone voting for Biden this coming election will be doing so with the mindset of “I’d rather be voting for someone else”. And yes, that’s in response to getting rid of the Great Orange One, because it seems the majority of not only America, but the planet, thinks he’s a sack of sh!t.

My only hope is once the dust settles from this BS, America has an enema and realizes how f*cked our political system is and wants to see it changed. This two party system is worthless and sets us further back than it does moving us forward. It’s ridiculous our options are a spoiled, egotistical idiot and a touchy feely senile puppet.

Do you have a specific allegation? Out of the 25 maybe you could inform us of a couple. Specific credible allegations?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I’ve still yet to see a single person in my personal life outright support Biden because of who he is and what he plans to bring to the table. I haven’t seen it on here, either.

Well, per previous posts and links within this thread, Nancy Pelosi has stated publicly that Joe Biden is “a leader who is the personification of hope and courage, values, authenticity, and integrity".

Are you saying that nobody you know shares this sentiment? If that is true, then how could Nancy Pelosi ever get elected given the population of her districts?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The simple answer is...

get ready...

this will shock you...

but it's just so damn obvious...

here it is...

Biden supporters DON'T CARE if Biden rapes their neighbors...as long as he stops Trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry, off topic, not trying to derail the thread.
edit on 28-4-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

I’ve still yet to see a single person in my personal life outright support Biden because of who he is and what he plans to bring to the table. I haven’t seen it on here, either.

Well, per previous posts and links within this thread, Nancy Pelosi has stated publicly that Joe Biden is “a leader who is the personification of hope and courage, values, authenticity, and integrity".

Are you saying that nobody you know shares this sentiment? If that is true, then how could Nancy Pelosi ever get elected given the population of her districts?

I don’t know Pelosi personally. (Nor am I a fan of her)

Nobody *I* know, that doesn’t speak for the millions of other people in this country that I do not know.

The only thing I do know is that, while people I know personally aren’t to thrilled to vote for Biden, they’d still rather have him as the sitting president than Trump.

I have maybe 20-30 friends from California, only discuss politics with about 3 of them, not exactly a good source of political info for Nancy’s district. Maybe she bartered some cases of vodka for votes?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

Do you have a specific allegation? Out of the 25 maybe you could inform us of a couple. Specific credible allegations?

Ugh...

Take your pick-

www.businessinsider.com...

www.independent.co.uk... l

As far as credibility, is the fact that Biden’s accuser told someone about it back then the “credibility” you’re all clinging to in this?

Well, Jill Harth sued Trump for sexual harassment in the 90’s, shortly after he supposedly put his hand up her skirt, so she told more than just her friends about it.

This is all a moot point. I revert back to my original post; there’s two douchebags running for the highest chair on the planet, everyone is going to pick the one they feel is less douchey.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A vote for the "lesser of two evils" is still, in fact, a vote for evil. Period. And i refuse to give my support and to cast my ballot and vote for EVIL.

The two party system is ridiculous and needs to change. The ONLY thing that could change it is us.. the US citizens. And the only way to do that would be to NOT VOTE. A massive drop at the polls would undoubtedly get some attention.

But that, unfortunately, will never happen
Americans will continue to show up at the polls. And Americans will continue to vote for evil.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

"Lesser of two evils".

There is a tacit assumption there that one can ONLY vote for the two major party candidates, which is patently false. There's always more than Democrat and Republican candidates listed on ballots for electing tPOTUS, at least in my lifetime as a voter. I know this because I voted for a candidate from neither party in the 2016 election.

What I don't understand is the "group think" that passes for expression of political intent in the US electoral process. "Hold my nose and vote". WTF is that? Our forefathers would likely roll over in their graves if they could hear this. If voting on principal means nothing, and you don't really have faith in the person whose name you're checking off on the ballot to carry out their duties in a way you'd see fit......WHY VOTE? Just to deny the political intent of others in your community? "I really don't don support candidate X, I just don't want the candidate Y my neighbor Joe is voting for, because ...."

Nothing will ever change as long as the public is content with being politically manipulated. Someone asked why the Democratic party couldn't dredge up a breathing, somewhat cognitively sharp alternate to Biden. Is the answer not obvious? IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL THEY HAVE TO. They know that 10's of millions of people will simply check off a name based on party affiliation. They don't need a rigorous process to vet and select a candidate; they only feel the need to run someone who's slightly "less worse" than Trump.

And just so I'm clear, I believe this sort of thinking is not exclusive to Democrat voters. There are plenty of Republican voters that think and act the same way.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am what would be called a Democrat I guess for all intents and purposes. However if I were active in politics or voting, I would have been seen to have made the switch in 2016 if for nothing more than sometimes, even those inactive in it all will want to make a statement regarding morality or they are forced to take one side or the other.

And for the life of me, I cannot see even one little piece of the morality pie which the side I used to be on can put a claim to with any sense of honesty or a straight face. It couldn't be more black and white to me. A well-liked celebrity till the very day he became a candidate for the presidency suddenly became the most vile revolting human being on the planet and only a real moron would join in on the hating and bashing while not a single one of em could succeed in showing any evidence that that opinion wasn't implanted into a gullible mind by showing any apprehension he or she expressed before that day against Trump to give any credibility to it. From day one there was a non stop push back against every single move he made, even moves which are just destined to be a part of it all which don't usually raise eyebrows. Yea, sitting presidents elect someone from their party to take Supreme Court seats. But just like Trump and everyone in his cabinet, every name put forward just happened to be a rapist too by a claimant who never shared the assault not even with a spouse or a psychologist and whose story doesn't add up or match facts from the time it happened yet once again, people honestly believe that there was truth behind any of it when we said for weeks leading up to it, "of course, whoever the candidate is, he or she will be a rapist accused by some nut crawling out of the woodwork." They believed the whole dossier story and even after it turned out to be proved 100% fabricated in every way, it is still held against him or the topic is avoided like the plague as they are programmed to nag on something to no end but if that thing collapses to never backtrack. And don't even get me started on the impeachment.

I am sorry but it has been a completely one sided war with the outcome being nobody on one side ended up having done anything they deserved to take a hit for while the other side has not only just lied, cheated, fabricated, tapped, infiltrated, illegally controlled, and all the while spending four entire years putting our legislative branch on hold while collecting paychecks for spending the only time in Congress dling what they knew to be a staged performance. But they also, it turned out we learned through the very game they set up, that the entire party, sure Republicans too here and there, but the entire left is so wrapped into putting up to five family members as CEOS or advisors on the boards of foreign companies or charities which just so happened to be getting hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid sent to them, even if there was no record of a physical building or company there just one Barbara Pepsi, CEO of a well digging company in Botswana who was taking control of the massive amounts of money sent or Hunter Biden, and that 150-200 thousand dollar paycheck bringing multiple branches of families to net worth in the tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

And now comes the time to tell them either no, that was so out of line that these last four years better not EVER happen again and if they do, it will play out like that back and forth till the end of time, the people of the US simply turning their money over to criminals each year who further over criminalization as the only thing they do for work which helps by taking more dissenting voices and locking them up.

I don't believe in politics to be truthful though. I think it is all a much bigger conspiracy than most people would be willing to ever swallow. Like...i honestly see it and network news as a 100% controlled dog and pony show produced by the plutocratic oligarchy behind the fed and the major fractional reserve banks, the players perpetrating the biggest crime against humanity in all of history imho and so I do all I can too keep from watching the programming or turning my attention to politics as it is just a staged soap opera I think meant to always distract. It's is why every 25 or 50 years the entire conversation is built around somewhere in the neighborhood of two predetermined issues which meet the criteria of 1. Triggering deeply emotionally charged responses which can be made to look absolute...black or white no gray and 2. Being nothing all that important in the grand scheme of things for the country as a whole but able to draw in years worth of voices demanding debate, endless discussion, multi term back and forth, etc. or being something so obviously the "right thing" and inevitable that you know what the eventual outcome will be regardless but you can turn up the dissent from the dinosaurs and make it seem as if it's honestly got real opposition. In the past this has been slavery, black and female suffrage, guns, abortion, climate change, transgenderism, homosexual equality, fur, imperial vs metric, the southern state flags, bathrooms built for trans people, common core, carbon footprint taxes, prostitution, campaign finance, etc.

But even if I put all that aside and pretend the banks and globalist companies don't have total run on the show, will kill whatever president takes the white House unless they play along anyway, and who are steps away from completing the 24-7 big brother surveillance state after which none of this will matter anyway...

I do believe that for the first time it has nothing to do with personal beliefs and values. There couldn't be more a side which is outrageously out of line and consists of the most vile and violent thieving wicked criminals in the country and one who sure is dirty as can be too, but one who is not trying to subvert the entire Democratic process, cheat every check and balance in place, and willing to tear apart families, assassinate anyones character, and pump out hours an evening of lies and flat out fictional stories their goons write as fact and every American has a vote as to whether they are going to reward that behavior this go around and make it the new norm any time they lose an election or to say no, this isn't how this system works. You're all fired and you aren't getting the presidency since that is the number one goal you had which brought about all this murder, theft, crime, lying, backstabbing, etc.

And it will be a serious statement of character if a person can honestly justify turning the entire system into the fiasco we saw play out in one branch of it as that branch was frozen in time for four whole years.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I also hope Biden should be held accountable, along with Trump's Sexual allegations and many other current representatives and government officials holding office. I find it extremely odd that both Trump's accusers and Biden's accusers haven't been pressured to take a lie detector test. I also feel the accused, Biden, and Trump, should be required to give a lie detector test since it will identify their moral compass. Enough of this political party finger-pointing. The voting public needs to know the truth about their candidates and their president.

We trust these people to set moral government policies and legislation to protect its workers and citizens. It's an injustice to Americans and our rule of law to allow such people into power. We have to start putting all candidates on a level playing field. They all need to be held accountable. If we continue to ignore this, these self-serving representatives will fill they have a green light to do whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

There is a tacit assumption there that one can ONLY vote for the two major party candidates, which is patently false.

Yup I have voted for Ross Perot more times than I have voted Republican or democrat, its a shame so many people are caught up in the voting against someone rather than for someone they actually believe in.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

"Lesser of two evils".

There is a tacit assumption there that one can ONLY vote for the two major party candidates, which is patently false. There's always more than Democrat and Republican candidates listed on ballots for electing tPOTUS, at least in my lifetime as a voter. I know this because I voted for a candidate from neither party in the 2016 election.

What I don't understand is the "group think" that passes for expression of political intent in the US electoral process. "Hold my nose and vote". WTF is that? Our forefathers would likely roll over in their graves if they could hear this. If voting on principal means nothing, and you don't really have faith in the person whose name you're checking off on the ballot to carry out their duties in a way you'd see fit......WHY VOTE? Just to deny the political intent of others in your community? "I really don't don support candidate X, I just don't want the candidate Y my neighbor Joe is voting for, because ...."

Nothing will ever change as long as the public is content with being politically manipulated. Someone asked why the Democratic party couldn't dredge up a breathing, somewhat cognitively sharp alternate to Biden. Is the answer not obvious? IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL THEY HAVE TO. They know that 10's of millions of people will simply check off a name based on party affiliation. They don't need a rigorous process to vet and select a candidate; they only feel the need to run someone who's slightly "less worse" than Trump.

And just so I'm clear, I believe this sort of thinking is not exclusive to Democrat voters. There are plenty of Republican voters that think and act the same way.

I fully agree.

Alas, here we are. My only hope is that the last 4 years have been an alarm for people to step away from the two parties and start looking at the less-popular, less ideological candidates. I don’t see it happening, unfortunately. We’re talking about the American public, who is completely satisfied with filling their lives with garbage, whether it be on TV or the food they eat, the common American just goes with the flow and doesn’t really care to look further into things. With identity politics being strengthened in the last 4 years, I think we’ve got a long way to go.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

At least there is honesty in the backing of Biden.
I think that is what most are wanting.

"I hate Trump so much, that I will back Biden no matter what". Just be honest in it.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

But it's obviously not just the 'leftist' mind. The right wing is guilty of playing that same game. To paint one side the bad guy, while the other is actively doing the same thing seems disingenuous.

Largely true. However, the mainstream media's bias against Trump is unprecedented. Up to and including outright unsourced gossip and lies. This is provable. I didn't even vote for Trump and it's obvious. To ignore this is, well, ignorant.

I would also add that this is one of the ways new Trump voters are created. They see how far the left has gone and don't want to be a part of the 'movement.' Whoever leads the Dem charge is 2024 must address this or lose again.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

At least there is honesty in the backing of Biden.
I think that is what most are wanting.

"I hate Trump so much, that I will back Biden no matter what". Just be honest in it.

"I don't know what I'm for, but I definitely know what I'm against' is the calling card of the New Left, is it not?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

That is what I see, but I am no leftist nor a Dem...................I am also not a Repub.

I would rather have someone who identifies as Dem/Left to explain their stance, as when Dems/Leftists try to define what a Repub/Righty stands for they get it wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join