It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So, I just sat through Trumps speech post launch. The build up of military is always a bit concerning for me... also the militarisation of space. Not quite sure that is humanity boldly going in the right direction... but neither is centralising power so far from the people to become untouchable. Empires march on.

Anyway, that aside, putting that aspect aside for now, at the end of the speech Trump said... (and I might have it slightly wrong) but he essentially said...

"Next year might be our most exciting of all, just wait"

EDIT: Correction: "Next year may be our most exciting of all, you just watch" (at 46:00 on the speech posted below)

Seems a bit fortune telling... that's something said with foreknowledge. So, when we meet the aliens, just remember this bit of the speech

I'm not sure, given the context what else he might be pointing at... anyone?
edit on 30-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200530003D - MARKERS in today's post so far:

1) Q4353 = 1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c06c87 No.9378188 πŸ“
May 30 2020 11:07:09 (EST) NEW

>>9378157
'War[e]fare' misspelling unintentional.
On the move.
Q

2) Q4357 (Picture of black men protecting white police officer) is:
a) 1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING before this tweet:

Crossing State lines to incite violence is a FEDERAL CRIME! Liberal Governors and Mayors must get MUCH tougher or the Federal Government will step in and do what has to be done, and that includes using the unlimited power of our Military and many arrests. Thank you!

b) 15 min MARKER - Far past, after this tweet:

President @realDonaldTrump is en route to Kennedy Space Center to view the planned @NASA and @SpaceX rocket launch. t.co...

3) Q4358 Be vigilant is a 5 min MARKER- recent past, after this tweet:

80% of the RIOTERS in Minneapolis last night were from OUT OF STATE. They are harming businesses (especially African American small businesses), homes, and the community of good, hardworking Minneapolis residents who want peace, equality, and to provide for their families.

b) The Timestamp2Acronyms for Q4358 give: MMK, DLJ, SX, JE, GS
GS = George Soros
JE = Jeffrey Epstein?
DLJ = Duke Law Journal, or Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
MMK = Minneapolis MK?
SX = Securities Exchange, or Surgery, or Symptoms
edit on 30-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Observationalist

From 847

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562875 πŸ“
Mar 6 2018 00:05:18 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 πŸ“
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)
>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

>>562842
WATCH the water.
Q

Yes I noticed the water thing. I wondered if it was cooling, but it was a bit odd. Though looking at the side of the rocket, they are pumping the stuff out... must be just cooling.

Thing is though, there is clearly something significant about this beyond the obvious. Trumps tweet prior to launch. Them CAPS!

I put it on the pic, but that is UK time not US. The main point is the ROCKET LAUNCH part.

Water comes in from the left side at 2:03 in the countdown. They try to cut from it but as you can see it gets a pretty good soaking.

I guess it could be the water being dumped near by, wind possibly pushing back into the camera.
Anyhow, I doubt they anticipated that camera angle to be obscured by that much water. It was my favorite angle. You could see up close the whole length of the rocket. I bet they were bummed that it was covered in water.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, the astronauts were not bumping around either. Smooth as silk. Looked like they were on a movie set!

You have more experience with g's then I do, you can see his respiration in the suit. The camera doesn't move much given they are still using propulsion.
3:10 mark on.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Couldn't JE = Judicial Expedience?

We know Soros is behind all this, and we also know that he has used Stock sales as a way to trade money around. I could very well see this riot event that's taking place also be the event that finally take him down.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
London and Berlin

I'll be honest, this kind of "protest" sticks out like a sore thumb in the UK... I imagine most will be immediately thinking it stinks... a guy dies in the US, and Brits come out and protest??? Seems absolutely silly, so fake it's a joke.
Brits don't react much to this kind of thing, and it can only serve people to be questioning what is really happening.

Clearly a pay-to-win type protest that very few (other than the BBC etc of course) will give any credence to.

The UK is very different to the US when it comes to racial tensions. That isn't to say there aren't any, but nothing like what comes out of the US. Certainly, you'd be more likely to see cultural tensions here than racial ones. So yeah, this will be a hard sell that even the media might have to do backflips to justify without it seeming odd.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, considering my post about the BBC using the squirrel footage, together with your "no patches" and salad fingers Moonraker/322 links...

IS IT POSSIBLE TODAY'S LAUNCH WAS FAKED?

(as I also think George floyds death was possibly faked)

Q813"You are watching a movie."

Possible? Sure, I guess just about anything these days is possible but me personally do NOT believe it was faked. I will say the footage of the Astronauts during the flight seemed unusually smooth as a Cadillac but I know so little about all the rocket advancements and whatever 'Musk' magic was developed. What I found incredible was how the rocket blasted all the way up into space and returned safely to its platform in LESS than 10 minutes! WoW.

Anyone listen to Trump speech that just aired from Kennedy Space Center? Wow, one of the best I've heard concerning the Space program. "The Best is yet to come" in 2021. He gave a few phrases that spiked my spidey senses.

Trump starts around 15:00 covering the Floyd/rioters/looting led by Antifa. Starting @ 24:00 covers the space launch, Space Force and beyond.

ETA: The part where he briefly mentions new weapons, more powerful than you can ever believe (something to that effect) was a tad ominous.
edit on 30-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, in your launch link... "Squirrel footage":
03:13:21 to 03:13:25
and
03:13:51 to 03:13:54

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, it could be Judicial Expedience!

Thanks for adding options.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Just a slight change of a word here a misinterpretation there, repeat it over and over and bingo, fake news.

I just heard Trump say.."you can't be #1 on Earth if your # 2 in space"..

Tomorrows MSM talking points will be..Why does Trump always want America to be #1. What is wrong with Trump?

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
β€œTrump threatens to use military against protesters.”

Fake news.

Trump prepares to use military against criminal rioters, looters, and arsonists.

Big difference.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, at the last Falcon9 launch there was video footage on /qresearch showing a squirrel or rat running around the engine nozzle.

On the UK BBC News footage of today's launch THEY USED THE SAME FOOTAGE??? I clearly saw the "squirrel" and the movements were exactly as seen previously on /qresearch.

Why did the BBC use that footage? especially when the squirrel has got a lot of "conspiracy board" attention?

I got rid of the TV in 2012 and never looked back : ) So I didn't catch that, but I'd take your word for it. Yes that is VERY odd. I'm unfamiliar with the previous qresearch about the squirrel, did anyone work out if it signified anything particularly?
I've searched and can't find any references to this.

On a side note, I heard the other day that mice have been on all the unmanned rocket launches so far. It rather bothers me that mice are leading more exciting lives than me in the modern age. I guess Douglas Adams was right.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Q4359 is up

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 58b904 No.9382690 πŸ“
May 30 2020 16:37:32 (EST) NEW
www.nbcnews.com...πŸ“
Update the list.
Q

So, IOW, Boente gets to retire at a normal retirement age with a cushy government pension. Wow...what a punishment!

Remember this one, too: qmap.pub...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Q4360 is up

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 63d310 No.9383164 πŸ“
May 30 2020 17:11:47 (EST) NEW
Insurrection Act of 1807.
[Determination that the various state and local authorities are not up to the task of responding to the growing unrest]
Call the ball.
Q

Note the 17:11:47 = 17:11:11 in timestamp

Is "Call the ball" a pool term? Nominating what pocket you will pot the eight ball in?

Q1510 also references the ball... and don't forget Putin giving POTUS the football... also Snowball in a few posts.

Also Q1866:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 939e10 No.2599937 πŸ“
Aug 14 2018 16:53:36 (EST)
>>2599779
Important takeaway.
We've had the ball the entire time.
Think offense.

Why did POTUS move his entire operation out of TT the DAY AFTER the ADM ROGERS [SCIF] MEETING?
The WORLD is WATCHING.
The WORLD is HERE.
EYES ON.

Q

and Q2187

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cb7fb5 No.3046898 πŸ“
Sep 16 2018 13:13:12 (EST)
TEST [Thursday] by DoD to confirm 'free-flow' of direct comms.
POTUS SPEC AUTH REQ [think 'the football'].
NSA monitoring for any attempts to disrupt and/or term access.
CENTRAL Command.
Q

and Q2397

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 32989a No.3715238 πŸ“
Nov 3 2018 13:16:38 (EST)
Keep your eye on the ball.
Midterms & Memes.
[ ]
Remember, POTUS already ordered the DECLAS.
-[RR] pushed back hard
-OIG tasked to review [determine 'sensitive info']
-OIG works w/ HUBER (important to remember)
-HUBER reports 'directly' to SESSIONS (important to remember)
Was the DECLAS already cleared for release?

and Q3222

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 25df41 No.5926054 πŸ“
Mar 27 2019 15:39:15 (EST)

Logical thinking always wins.
Attempts to β€˜divide’ the movement draws LIGHT to their TRUE INTENTIONS.
This is about the survival of our Nation (our World) – not funding scams.
End_of_Topic
Keep your eye on the ball.
Q

edit on 30-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Son of a beach Rel, I saw the dawn squirrel! Everyone go to Rels time slot and you will see it! Hahaha

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Q4360

May 30 2020 17:11:47 (EST) NEW
Insurrection Act of 1807.
[Determination that the various state and local authorities are not up to the task of responding to the growing unrest]
Call the ball.
Q

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255) (until 2016, found at 10 US Code, Chapter 15, §§ 331–335, renumbered to 10 USC, Chapter 13, §§ 251–255) that governs the ability of the President of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States to put down lawlessness, insurrection, and rebellion. The general purpose is to limit presidential power, relying on state and local governments for initial response in the event of insurrection. Coupled with the Posse Comitatus Act, presidential powers for federal military law enforcement on U.S. soil and unincorporated territories are limited and delayed.

edit on 30-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I watched the 24 min video of Floyd encounter. IMO, that man was dead when they put him on the stretcher.

- no medical attention or triage on the ground.
- right onto stretcher, cuffed.
- right into ambulance.
- absolutely zero urgency
- where did the 2 cops go that walked him across the street to their vehicle?
- why did they not load him into driver side (curbside)?
- how did he end up on passenger side (street side)?
- how did he end up under last cop to arrive’s knee?

Man, this looks like it transitioned from an arrest to a β€œhit” in span of 20 minutes.

Someone wanted Floyd dead. Why? Who?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Couple of thoughts on the launch because it ties to Q+ and JFK and the past mirror the present.

Caveat. I do not accept that "we" went to the moon. For a myriad of reasons, but the Van Allen belt was meant to keep us in - via death, and would have not been a thing to allow film canisters to breeze on through let alone those it was meant to stop from leaving. Hillary went to Mount Everest, Blind people now do it, yet since the landings... crickets.

JFK launched the Space process as a symbol. And it worked - though he didn't see it. The moon "landings" gave the US the Space Age label and the prestige that went with it. Symbolically it was huge and it lasted until the renOgade stopped it.

Q has pointed to renOgade's dismantling of the Space system. So symbolically it connects to the ending of the US as a force in all things Space Age. Gutting the very thing that put the US in the position.

DJT seeing this launch, real or not, revisits that symbol. His speech connects to that return to the United States being a leader.

DJT completed what JFK did not live to see.

A mirror.

Generally the mirror would suggest some completion. So I'd say this symbol is greater then the sum of the parts. Timing of the Riots connects.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Keep your Eyes on the Ball, could refer to keep your eyes on the earth. The ball earth, maybe we could see something in the footage of the earth 🌍 we now all are seeing from space.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Rel, also did you notice during the heavy g force burn the astronauts were moving their arms around like they were in normal gravity?

I'll tell you what I saw. They should have been rocking and rolling in those seats and they looked like they were still on the ground.

And convenient that the feed cut out on the ship once the first stage touched the deck.

Suspicious all the way around.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I was just searching the Q posts for rocket, and happened upon this one. Seems very relevant to today.

Q436 (and 437 has a pic of James bond set of hidden rocket base in the mountain, saying "Just imagine North Korea like a James Bond film, their own little bit of hell, can you imagine with the cash they have stole what they could have built on NK paychecks (they work or die, sort of free)"
Then a repeat of below...

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 78f9ff No.154238 πŸ“
Dec 23 2017 01:12:33 (EST)
2011 Shuttle Program terminated by Hussein.
US loses space dominance.
www.foxnews.com...πŸ“
IRAN Nuke deal.
NK Nuke/Missile Tech.
SpaceX.
NASA Tech to ?
HRC SAPs (private server).
Connected.
$$$,$$$,$$$.00 (pockets).
EYE OF RA.
Left eye [marker].
Symbolism.
EVIL.
STUPID.
JUSTICE.
Q

Also, here are a few more that reference spaceX, rockets and launches...
Q443

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 78f9ff No.154682 πŸ“
Dec 23 2017 02:02:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6763ae No.154644 πŸ“
Dec 23 2017 01:59:14 (EST)
>>154583
I'm from SoCal, everybody worked their ass off to win in space, so many people that made a lot of money in the 70s till 80s, it was a dream to make your country the greatest on earth, so many dreams destroyed, a fountain of talent squashed and sold out, it really hurts, we really cried when we watched each shuttle launch and knew we did that

>>154644
It's coming back in a big way.
Space is critical to our NAT SEC.
Was terminated for a specific reason.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

Q211

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150563217 πŸ“
Nov 23 2017 00:10:13 (EST)
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

Q209