It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

This is kind of the way I see it...you know how a hypnotist uses a word or image or another trigger point in order to embed a command into the subconscious mind of whoever is under their control?

The hypnotist will say something like, "I'm going to count to 10 and after you wake up, when you hear the word 'no ', you'll squawk like a chicken '

The hive mind works under the power of suggestion. The media, through predictive programming and repetitive feedback loops, create trigger points and embed commands within the collective psyche

It doesn't really matter who or where you are, if you have acquiesced to that command, you're going to squawk like a chicken as soon as you get that trigger

we have terrorist sleeper cells embedded within our societies...but we are also sleeper cells. And we can be activated with commands...unless you are awake to it
edit on 30-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well...this is all I got right now.....dedicated to Dash..

edit on 30-5-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Q4361 up - can someone upload pic version?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b9967d No.9384394 📁
May 30 2020 18:33:04 (EST) NEW
EZTNDcZUwAAIdY5.jpg

twitter.com...📁
On the ready.
God save America.
Q

On the ready seems to link to both:
On the move
and On Ready

On Ready is in 3 /Patriotsfight/ posts/reposts:
Q1314

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.62 📁
May 4 2018 15:46:23 (EST)
Justice.jpg

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, May 30th.

Q2465:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.440 📁
Nov 9 2018 20:23:10 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Post number encodes today May 30th! (24+6=30)

Q3351

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.470 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:28:37 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow May 31st, two ways.

I posted a link on "On the move" posts earlier.
edit on 30-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Qlink

Half the "people" in the clip are women. Evidently this is progress, turning the divine feminine nature of nurture, caring and compassion into a violent, raging, angry bag of judgment and hate.

This is truly disheartening.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Ah ok, didn't realise that. Thanks, makes sense when you put it that way.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing"...

The picture filename in Q4361 of EZTNDcZUwAAIdY5 is the 333rd time using that format.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Half the "people" in the clip are women. Evidently this is progress, turning the divine feminine nature of nurture, caring and compassion into a violent, raging, angry bag of judgment and hate.

This is truly disheartening.

I can't tell exactly what is happening in that clip, cranky.

But, in the end, it appeared that the women created a circle around the cops and extended their arms in a protective ring.

I think we have two factions of people right now...the protesters that are truly protesting against what they perceive as police brutality, and then we have the organized funded agitators creating mayhem and destruction. The cops truly have their hands full differentiating and separating the two.

edit on 30-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Based on the chaotic protest violence, coordination & Antifa like tactics spreading across the major cities does anyone think the COVID lockdown was used for the planning preparation? Given every State is still under Emergency declaration along with National Federal Emergency which includes FEMA and Q4360, all Trump has to do is flick a switch or a pen and viola... Martial Law. Maybe more to it but the civil unrest is becoming outta control and spreading like a manufactured virus. So much going down it's difficult to reconcile any of it. Now, many cities are ordering curfews which they'll just ignore so, then what? Those not wishing to participate in the chaos will stay inside their homes...back in lockdown.

Which the curfew seems like a step toward Martial Law. I've never seen so many curfews being ordered at the same time. Maybe reality will set in and they'll all go back home. All the violent protests we all watched on TV for years that occurred in other countries, and those leaders sent in the military which we thought would never occur in the USA is now starting to happen. Crazy! ORDER OUT OF CHAOS? IDK, just a thought. I don't live nor near any large city but, guess I better stock up on food, again.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We don't have a curfew where I am at, but they did shut down one of the two most popular districts for afternoon/evening shopping activity. They closed it early today, and it's not opening at all tomorrow. This syncs up with the curfew timing in other cities.

I'm surprised they didn't do the same with the Westport bar district considering the protest last night marched from the Plaza to Westport.

There is another protest planned there tonight.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Essentially, the rioters are members of our human collective who are still fast asleep. They're sleep walking. You know how sometimes someone is so deep asleep, they have to literally be jarred or violently shaken awake? Hopefully, this will be the jarring moment for some of them. Hopefully, most of them

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well the rioting - not protesting, has reached cranky's vicinity.

Not a good thing, it makes me work that much harder which makes me very cranky.

To each his own, but not when it infringes on my ability to be one of those "each."

The thing I see with much of this is a missing respect for the life and process of other human beings living on the exact same plot of planet. This myopic view of one's reality has infected the populace exponentially the last 20 years - I blame the phone as much as anything else.

Too many are simply oblivious to the existence of anyone other then themselves, let alone the process of those people must be seen as equally valuable. For most, other human beings are abstract elements loosely connecting to their reality at various moments.

The rioting, under whatever excuse, is endemic of that way of thinking.

This form of existence, flexible non-communal morality is VERY hard to work with. One simply cannot learn communal morality late in life, it is just not possible. Folks can really only alter their behavior to avoid conflict, but inherent "we're all human living a life" morality must exist from the beginning and cannot be installed.

These folks will wake up tomorrow. Either alone or in an echo chamber. No one will ask them "was it worth it?" "Why harm others?" "Do you even know why are upset?" And from experience few will do this themselves.

This extra work makes me very cranky indeed.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Looks like it’s gonna be a long night

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
(partial). Q4325

[D]s in coordination w/ [D]&[F] assets have launched [as known] a full-scale insurgency attack against the people of the United States in an effort to regain power by any means necessary.
All assets deployed.

This is serious. This isn't 2014. This isn't Ferguson. This is real real.

Infiltration instead of invasion. Somebody called up their dogs.

edit on 30-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Did the democrats make a dirty deal with China.
With Clinton winning the election as part of that deal.
Now that that didn’t happen the dems are hard pressed to get Trump out of office in order to uphold their end of the bargain.

Does China have them in an arm lock. You promised and now we will make sure you uphold your promise.

Only reason Biden is on the ticket is because China wants Biden. They can control Biden.

As long as Trump is in power, China can’t get what they want.

Trump slapped China with sanctions, now China reacts by instigating riots in the streets.

A different type of warfare.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Well the rioting - not protesting, has reached cranky's vicinity.

Not a good thing, it makes me work that much harder which makes me very cranky.

To each his own, but not when it infringes on my ability to be one of those "each."

The thing I see with much of this is a missing respect for the life and process of other human beings living on the exact same plot of planet. This myopic view of one's reality has infected the populace exponentially the last 20 years - I blame the phone as much as anything else.

Too many are simply oblivious to the existence of anyone other then themselves, let alone the process of those people must be seen as equally valuable. For most, other human beings are abstract elements loosely connecting to their reality at various moments.

The rioting, under whatever excuse, is endemic of that way of thinking.

This form of existence, flexible non-communal morality is VERY hard to work with. One simply cannot learn communal morality late in life, it is just not possible. Folks can really only alter their behavior to avoid conflict, but inherent "we're all human living a life" morality must exist from the beginning and cannot be installed.

These folks will wake up tomorrow. Either alone or in an echo chamber. No one will ask them "was it worth it?" "Why harm others?" "Do you even know why are upset?" And from experience few will do this themselves.

This extra work makes me very cranky indeed.

Awww Cranky, if you can Move out of Crazy Town ! The quality of Life is sooo much better in conservative towns, lol, even in CA ! Who knows, once the smoke settles, literally, if more people will " Get It "...you're always saying to " Trust the Plan " and for some reason I trust You ! I've talked about having to kinda re-raise my millennial daughter, or at least try and correct some mistakes. The Good News is she / they are very teachable ( supposedly their brains mature around 25 yrs. ) LOL, if your spoiled child has a Heart, there's still Hope !

A few pages back it was discussed whether music video's were appropriate in this thread, and I would say yes, because they represent a major part of what has shaped us, while watching the craziness, this song came to mind, a song my daughter would play, lol, TOO Loud.... I wish instead of telling her to turn it Down, I would have have been more aware of the message and implications.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The US in under attack. This has been years in the making and stems back to the Arab spring and Ukraine. The same tactics the US used then are being used against it now. Russian intelligence has been creating discord and undermining western institutions online for at least a decade now. There are reports from the NSA that provide evidence of this. China has now teamed up with Russia in this. Now that the discord is starting to take place on the streets, operatives are on the ground agitating, likely Russian. If left unchecked, the United States will balkanise and China will take over the Asia Pacific and possibly Indo-Pacific region and Russia will move into Eastern Europe. They will have won without firing a single shot. Forget Q and your internal quarrels, this is war.
edit on 30-5-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Mental giants bringing their kids to the protests. Kid gets pepper sprayed. Well done mom/dad. Well done.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
From 5am to 8pm it’s ok for media to describe turnout as a “protest”. Starting at 8:01 they had better call it “riot & looting civil disobedience”.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am watching cities being burnt and pillaged and the local and national/cable news are doing their very best to call them protests. Why? It is ridiculous how they have the "ticker" at the bottom of the screen and it has protests on them and the reporters are saying protests...WTF, these are ugly riots..... Just another MSM fail.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm afraid its all about to get worse.

New video showing cops allegedly beating Floyd inside police vehicle

The content of the video is moot. The narrative has been set.

ETA: Not sure if anyone mention it

Derek Chauvin, accused murderer of George Floyd, has a camera focused on him round-the-clock, and cops check on his cell regularly -- all the hallmarks of a suicide watch

TMZ
edit on 5/30/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386 >>

join