It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: "Everybody Here's Been Vaccinated Anyway"- Hot Mic, WH media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I suppose it's possible but I really can't see most of the press in that room playing ball with the President on something like this. I mean, like they would say sure give us the vaccine and we'll keep quiet - meanwhile taking every opportunity to criticize, second guess, and outright fabricate pure BS to take him down. Doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Generation9

Maybe. I think they just got caught on a hot mic as has happened so many times before. It's not really a scandal except the optics look terrible. "We're giving it to these media people coming into the White House, but we won't approve it for you or your neighbors yet".

right the thing appears to show something available to the elect few, but not the general public.

And that is what they want. They want the public to demand the vaccine. And I don't believe there is a vaccine for the virus. Is there a vaccine for AIDS? It is all nonsense. It is a delivery system, a needle injecting SOMETHING into the human, that will ultimately damage the human. That is what they want.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Wouldn't have to be the President. Have Fauci and Birx call a strictly off the record meeting with the press pool. Make them sign NDA's. Then say, "We have a new vaccine approved for clinicals already being tested in Seattle for the last couple weeks. Because of the importance of keeping you and ourselves safe, we'd like you to take it. Dr. Birx and I have already been vaccinated. it reduces the chance of you bringing this home to your families. This is 100% voluntary. No reprisals if you refuse, but effective 1 APR you will need to be vaccinated to access the White House for public health reasons. I hope you understand. Needless to say we don't want to advertise anything that might look like preferential treatment. Any questions?"

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There are already at least five vaccines for the virus. The earliest US testing started a month ago in Seattle. How well they work won't be determined until clinical trials conclude.
edit on 21-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well that sucks I was hoping it would kill off all the old geezers thus freeing up untold real estate....

what a whaaa whaaa whaaa sound fx of a plauge.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Don't believe it for a New York minute.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Perhaps you can share which part and why?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Still, we've seen them try to make a scandal out of virtually everything, including thin air. The story would be "Trump pressures Birx and Fauci to suppress vaccine breakthrough!!!" They are desperate for anything with even tangential facts.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: McGinty
Listened a few more times... it could be an attempt at dry humour.

Exactly zero (effective) vaccines have been developed for the family of Corona Viruses.

My takeaway: Shows you exactly how damned ignorant our 'top' journalists actually are.

Exactly. I find myself thinking back to ATS libs saying they don't recommend taking medical advice from news channels...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I doubt they'd break written NDA's. Everyone of them is hot to trot to get other people to break theirs, but I doubt many of them would break their own. How often does one print something told "off the record"? Rarely, if ever. It's drilled into them that their credibility is tied into that. It'd ruin important access for everybody en masse if it happened. Combine that with the psychological impact of a physical signed document? I have no problem at all believing they keep that secret.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
IF it was a joke, maybe the WH dude didn't laugh so as to not admit it was funny.

OR maybe it was a jab at Trump being a massive germophobe.

An outside photographer who hates the trump administration is not a trustworthy source for info about vaccination protocols inside the White House. Not even on an ironic level.

If the photographer had said,

"none of you has to worry because lizards can't catch the 'Rona..." would that be proof that the White House are all reptilian shapeshifters?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: McGinty
Listened a few more times... it could be an attempt at dry humour.

Exactly zero (effective) vaccines have been developed for the family of Corona Viruses.

My takeaway: Shows you exactly how damned ignorant our 'top' journalists actually are.

Exactly. I find myself thinking back to ATS libs saying they don't recommend taking medical advice from news channels...

There was a SARS vaccine that worked fine in animals, but SARS burnt itself out before it could undertake clinical trials in humans. Also produced side effects of inflammation in some subjects.

That doesn't mean a vaccine will work (or will grant long-term immunity) with this virus, but it shows it isn't impossible.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

There are already at least five vaccines for the virus. The earliest US testing started a month ago in Seattle. How well they work won't be determined until clinical trials conclude.

Coronavirus has existed since the dawn of man; we've been trying to develop a vaccine for the last 70 years and still haven't done it for ANY strain of Corona.

To think we're going to suddenly crack sar-cov-2 [the worst corona virus] in a matter of weeks is laughable at best, and down right insulting at worst.

There is no vaccine for Corona Virus, and there won't be one. If one does come out, then there is definitively a conspiracy a foot, either Corona has always been vaccine viable and it was suppressed, or the vaccine is a placebo or delivery system for something else.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
IF it was a joke, maybe the WH dude didn't laugh so as to not admit it was funny.

OR maybe it was a jab at Trump being a massive germophobe.

An outside photographer who hates the trump administration is not a trustworthy source for info about vaccination protocols inside the White House. Not even on an ironic level.

If the photographer had said,

"none of you has to worry because lizards can't catch the 'Rona..." would that be proof that the White House are all reptilian shapeshifters?

But he didn't say, "you people can't catch it anyway" mocking the humanity of his cohorts. He said "Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway" . How is that analogous?

Also, are we sure members of the press aren't lizards? And I'm not sure how people are turning this into a jab against Trump. Noone has said anything about Trump in this thread, except the people defending him from phantom criticism. Well, there was one comment one page one that was removed.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There is something strange about this incident. Surely those two guys setting things up in a room full of journalists, knew they were being recorded.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

No, SARS was by far the worst coronavirus, not the latest one. And they developed a vaccine... There are also MERS vaccines undergoing clinical trials. That has less urgency.

Other strains aren't nearly as dangerous, so there hasn't been much interest in developing vaccines.

None of this means that current vaccines will work, especially over term, but they've been testing various vaccines for this for over a month. Started in Seattle in the US.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This is how I think also. The whole stick-it-in-your-arm thing is just a weapons delivery thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There is something strange about this incident. Surely those two guys setting things up in a room full of journalists, knew they were being recorded.

Didn't know it was broadcasted, more like. It's definitely curious. It makes the most sense to me at face value. Every other explanation seems torturous and twisted to make it fit.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: drussell41

I hope someone more youtube technically -minded will do so.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but there are Firefox tools to save it to your hard drive. I did, guessing they (YT) will take it down soon.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

This is how I think also. The whole stick-it-in-your-arm thing is just a weapons delivery thing.

I don't think it was when i was a kid for the Polio and such. But the very people creating the Vaccines are the ones concerned we are playing with fire using the animal cells to propagate the Vaccines. This was outlawed by the Obama administration and the CDC, Dr Fauci went behind the scenes and did it anyway. The reason they did it was to create the very virus we call CV 19. The questions are why they pursued this very dangerous and outlawed practice anyway and how did it get loose?

We know the answers to why no one ever goes to jail for their crimes starting at the level of Mayors and goes all the way to the top of the secret Cabal with very rare exceptions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join