It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: "Everybody Here's Been Vaccinated Anyway"- Hot Mic, WH media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

What about my posting history is liberal? Lol I admit to being very liberal classically. Where was I slamming Trump? Other than this has been a fiasco from the CDC down. He owns that as Chief Executive, even if politically he has no choice but go along for the ride.

What's the context that adds flu? They are clearly talking about the 'Rona. Roberts walks in: You can take off your mask. They revised the mortality rate.
Masked reporter/staff/whatever: That's reassuring.. Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway, though
Then Roberts mentions the USC study I linked, and some one else in the chea seats starts doing some rough head-math .3 .13 (pretty close to the actual numbers). All coronavirus talk.
edit on 21-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
ETA after your edit: Roberts tells him "you can take off your mask" and then tells him about the LA tests which would lower the mortality rate. He replies "that's reassuring... Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway, though" and then Roberts talks about the USC study I linked. They aren't talking about the flu, but those new numbers suggest it's barely more dangerous (compared to the early "10-40 times as deadly as the flu!" claims) .

For clarity the video seems to end with, “That puts it right in line with the Flu”, before “So it’s a hoax!” (Would be useful to transcribe this hoax audio to aid any theories...

If they’ve had a virus vaccine, then are to believe that the official in the vid with the stats doesn’t know the reporters had the vaccine. If he knew the reporters had the vaccine then why would he suggest they can remove the masks because the virus stats show low mortality?

Surely he’d simply say you can remove the masks now cos the live feed is over; which he may or may not have assumed.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The "official" spouting stats is Roberts, a reporter for Fox. And again, if you don't know if it works, you might wear a mask. Or you might be told to wear a mask, or feel pressured to wear one. Here a senior reporter is saying, yeah, you don't need that. This is less dangerous than expected. And he gets "that's reassuring... Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway, though" in response . The other reporters seem more interested in the details of the serology than a declaration of vaccinations. That's indicative thwt he didn't say anything they didn't already know.

Roberts also answers, No, I don't think it was a hoax at the end, btw. And the video isn't mine, so I can't help what text it presents haha

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It's not a safety question as much as efficacy.

So efficacy isn’t safety?

Assessing effectiveness to deal with the problem includes not creating new problems. The immediate response to a vaccine is one thing - it seems to stop the problem, great - but it takes time to see if it stopped the problem permanently and perhaps more importantly does it create new, potentially worse problems. There’s a reason drug trials can take years to get the go ahead.

edit on 21-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I’m no more a fan of the MAGAs than I am of flag waving liberals (no offence to the OP - I don’t think it particularly politicised the video), just a fan of critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

“Flu” is clearly mentioned at the end of the vid.

And if we’re talking context, then tell me whether or not there was any chat and was the content was before this video starts...

edit on 21-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

So efficacy isn’t safety?

If you know the preservatives, adjuvants, their amounts, and know you've inactivated the virus inside, it's just viral proteins and the preservatives. Most everyone uses the essentially the same cocktails now. It's not likely to be unsafe if it's cleared for trials here (again, third-world trials are another horrific story altogether). Long-term safety is not a risk factor as it would be in a brandnew drug (chemical compound).

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You can watch Roberts enter the room. What earlier context do you need than that? What earlier context would be relevant to a conversation starting as he walks in the room?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So, now we can all expect apologies from all of the irrational fear-mongers who are responsible for destroying our economy over this hoax?

# you, fear-mongers.

"Get off my lawn!"

Reporter is told he can go ahead and take off his mask because of the LA serology study indicates the mortality rate is low. He responds, " that's reassuring... Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway, though"

Not real surprising that people with close access to POTUS have received a vaccination, even if it's experimental. Bet they wish that didn't drop though because the optics of a "special class" of government officials and media are terrible. Several vaccines are being tested. I imagine they all had to get one.

Study referenced here:
LISTING OF DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH PRESS RELEASES
LAcounty.Gov

Los Angeles (April 20, 2020) - USC and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) today released preliminary results from a collaborative scientific study that suggests infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread - and the fatality rate much lower - in L.A. County than previously thought.
Based on results of the first round of testing, the research team estimates that approximately 4.1% of the county's adult population has antibody to the virus. Adjusting this estimate for statistical margin of error implies about 2.8% to 5.6% of the county's adult population has antibody to the virus- which translates to approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county who have had the infection. That estimate is 28 to 55 times higher than the 7,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the county by the time of the study in early April. The number of COVID-related deaths in the county has now surpassed 600

Using the smaller derived number gives us a 0.27% mortality rate in LA. Using the larger number gives us a 0.135% mortality rate.
Using the current confirmed cases number gives us 7.5% mortality rate in LA.

Not perfect, because there's a lot of wiggle room, but every antibody test is showing we're catching a vast minority of cases. Which means the denominator is much higher and the mortality rate is much lower.

This is happening everywhere they do serology samples for antibodies. The case numbers skyrocket and the mortality rate correspondingly plummets.

Didn't catch any of that on the evening news, didya? You'd think experimental vaccines for the media and a low, low death rate would be "news".

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Not likely, I'm afraid

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry, but it is not a Hoax.

The reaction was the hoax. The fear-mongering was the hoax.

Our entire economy was destroyed because the deep state is scared #less of losing their power.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Had the reporter been talking to the other reporters sat in the room? Had they been discussing stats, or comparisons to the Flu?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I hear people say stupid crap like that all the time.
Speaking in “facts” that are really just made up.
Listen to a press conference, for examples.

How about listening to the news, they quote so much evidence that does not even apply to what they are using it for. They make facts out of thin air.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We will just add it to the list piling up.

Here is another with Dr Judy Mikovits.
Short and to the point.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: drussell41

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on 21-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

When did the flu ever kill forty two thousand people in nine weeks?

Remember when it was only thirty thousand dead a few days ago? Remember when it was less than a thousand a few weeks ago?
Now tell me when you remember the flu ever doing that!
edit on 4212020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And for the record I think it's BS. There is no vaccine. Vaccines take years to develope.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Okay. Fine.
Why wouldn't they have reported it?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Has anyone found out whose microphone was hot for this exchange? Was it a news network mic? Or was it the White house feed?
Might be interesting to know.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No one has been vaccinated against their knowledge.
There is no vaccine.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't think it is a hoax. But there is not much left to say about the power grab over this. The fact that they basically are paid extra to claim it was CV19 to these struggling Hospitals having been bankrupted by illegal immigration in the US, that even if it was heart failure or whatever they call it CV as the reason, has got to be hashed out at some point by the bean counters.

Here is why I think there will be eventual enlightenment for the whole situation from start to finish:

1)The death per million people in each location seems mighty damn low to me.

2)I want to see how many didn't get sick who NEVER take flu shots like my entire family. After the shots for school we don't do vaccines. I stopped after the forced ones in the Army. I did it with knowledge most don't want to even consider and I have extensive experience in lab work of biological and chemical hazards , and the environmental sciences.

3)I know nurses who think it is bad, yes. I also know that even they say that they can heal most of them now with the meds and that the only good thing about this lock down was to slow the spread because we will all be exposed if we haven't yet.

4)We will likely prove that it was here in the late fall in the US and killing people in Wu Han then.

5) CV's using animal tissue to culture are being reported in the vaccines the last several years for Flu and Pneumonia and something triggered it to overwhelm the immune systems and that was not 5G IMO.

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry, but it is not a Hoax.
The Diamond Princess proves it and all the other ships too.

Such bs against the President.
I guess there truly is a lot of hate toward the President.

edit on 21-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join