It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: "Everybody Here's Been Vaccinated Anyway"- Hot Mic, WH media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Reporter is told he can go ahead and take off his mask because of the LA serology study indicates the mortality rate is low. He responds, " that's reassuring... Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway, though"

Not real surprising that people with close access to POTUS have received a vaccination, even if it's experimental. Bet they wish that didn't drop though because the optics of a "special class" of government officials and media are terrible. Several vaccines are being tested. I imagine they all had to get one.

Study referenced here:
LISTING OF DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH PRESS RELEASES
LAcounty.Gov

Los Angeles (April 20, 2020) - USC and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) today released preliminary results from a collaborative scientific study that suggests infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread - and the fatality rate much lower - in L.A. County than previously thought.
Based on results of the first round of testing, the research team estimates that approximately 4.1% of the county's adult population has antibody to the virus. Adjusting this estimate for statistical margin of error implies about 2.8% to 5.6% of the county's adult population has antibody to the virus- which translates to approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county who have had the infection. That estimate is 28 to 55 times higher than the 7,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the county by the time of the study in early April. The number of COVID-related deaths in the county has now surpassed 600

Using the smaller derived number gives us a 0.27% mortality rate in LA. Using the larger number gives us a 0.135% mortality rate.
Using the current confirmed cases number gives us 7.5% mortality rate in LA.

Not perfect, because there's a lot of wiggle room, but every antibody test is showing we're catching a vast minority of cases. Which means the denominator is much higher and the mortality rate is much lower.

This is happening everywhere they do serology samples for antibodies. The case numbers skyrocket and the mortality rate correspondingly plummets.

Didn't catch any of that on the evening news, didya? You'd think experimental vaccines for the media and a low, low death rate would be "news".
edit on 21-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Non-profane words fail me.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Okay. Now my first reaction is over..... is there anyway to store this offsite of youtube before it disappears?

(post by ManFromEurope removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I want at least my family and friends to see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I hope someone more youtube technically -minded will do so.

I guess it's worth saying that I don't think it's a hoax despite what the text on the video says. I just think they were very, very wrong. There have been multiple misteps along the way. Twice as deadly or "about the same as" the flu and people are going to want heads to roll. If you lost your job or your house, the bursting of the doom-bubble will not make you happy. Plus, people aren't too keen on being lied to, which the CDC Director already admitted that they released scary numbers to get people onboard.
The whole thing is a fiaco, and sadly people are still cheering it on asking for another helping of Constitutional infringement.
Depressing.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sorry, but it is not a Hoax.
The Diamond Princess proves it and all the other ships too.

Such bs against the President.
I guess there truly is a lot of hate toward the President.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's not a hoax, in that it's a real disease, and people are dying. It's not my video or text overlay-- that's the question asked by the reporter. The thread is about the video where they discuss people receiving vaccines already, and the most recent of the serology studies, this one out of LA showing the mortality rate is quite low. An observation Fauci already made in a piece he coauthored in the New England Journal of Medicine, despite continuing to tell the media how scary this is.

(post by tjack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I hear people say stupid crap like that all the time.
Speaking in “facts” that are really just made up.
Listen to a press conference, for examples.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The POTIS et al wouldn’t risk a vaccine if it hadn’t been fully tested, which takes some time. So, surely the only viable inference from this is...

A) the virus genesis was way before we’re led to believe - maybe a year or 2.

B) the pandemic was planned.

A)...That’s still a fast turn around to find a vaccine and Hard to believe it’d stay secret all that time.

B)... seems to be more plausible. So the whole thing stinks of eugenics, surveillance/control and highest stakes trade war. 9/11 x a gazillion. If so, then whichever nations do not have the vaccines for their elite will see this as an act of war. Very dangerous!

If B is true, then I hope the nations with vaccinated elites deal with these elites in harshest way to avoid other nations feeling as though they must retaliate.

Hoping this is either not what it seems, or a conspiracy against the people involving ALL nuclear powers which would at least avoid it escalating to that.

EDIT

Listened a few more times... it could be an attempt at dry humour. Also, the stats are being compared to flu stats in the dialogue, so he could be referring to flu vaccine. Flu is mention led after the ‘vaccine’ comment, but we may be picking this up after this chat had started and so, the flu could’ve been mentioned before.

Whether that’s true or not, unless one of the people in that room say otherwise it’s a plausible way to deny and diffuse this leak. Let’s hope so.

Also, if they’ve all been vaccinated for the virus why are they still even wearing the masks? For the cameras? If so they wouldn’t be told to take them off.

...And why would the guy suggest it’s a hoax if they’ve had virus vaccines? How could there be a vaccine created against something that doesn’t exist?

It doesn’t stack up. I just don’t see the POTUS et al being the Guinea pigs for a new vaccine. He’s either trying to joke, or he’s referring to his flu vaccine.

edit on 21-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

There are multiple vaccines being tested (in humans) already. It's not out of reason that the press were made guinea pigs for one if they'd like access to the White House. Not impossible that they think it's safe enough for government officials. The clinical trials are theoretically not to decide it's safe, but that it's effective. If they weren't sure it was safe, they wouldn't have gotten a pass for human trials (in the US anyway, they love experimenting in third-world countries)

Optics still suck when the media gets a vaccine, but we won't see one for years.

ETA after your edit: Roberts tells him "you can take off your mask" and then tells him about the LA tests which would lower the mortality rate. He replies "that's reassuring... Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway, though" and then Roberts talks about the USC study I linked. They aren't talking about the flu, but those new numbers suggest it's barely more dangerous (compared to the early "10-40 times as deadly as the flu!" claims) .

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It’s the reporter with the mask who is saying “everybody here has been vaccinated anyway” - I think it was meant to be a joke in response to the WH official saying he could take off his mask. He doesn’t even think anything of it and isn’t even paying attention to what the guy is saying. The WH official doesn’t even blink either - he doesn’t say “Who told you that?” or even acknowledge what he said. He just ignores it.

Then when the guy from the WH starts telling him that there have been far more people with antibodies than actual case numbers according to USC and LA county, he’s now paying compete attention.

Don’t people think that CNN or any of the other reporters in the room would have pounced on a reporter stating that the president or members of his staff have been vaccinated against COVID-19? Why didn’t they ask the question in the press conference?

The main thing you should be focussed on is the study on many more people having antibodies than previously thought. That’s the key point of the exchange...not a throwaway quip from a reporter in response to someone telling him he could take off his mask.

There are people who have received the vaccine already in clinical trials. I very much doubt anyone from the WH is part of those trials.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I think the reporters were all vaccinated. Why would they act surprised? They'd already know.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I can see your point about the press selling there souls for access. But Trump? No way do I see him letting anyone jab him with anything that isn’t guaranteed safe and it’s too soon for ‘guaranteed’ safe. That requires longer study of a large number of humans.

Unless of course that has indeed already happened without our knowledge!

What if this was long in the planning and some folk had long ago been given test vaccines in the guise of flu and other vaccines. That way they could be monitored via GPs (their doctor) etc without the GPs even know that they’re monitoring them for this. Blood tests etc of these guinea pigs are flagged and diverted to the department testing the virus vaccine before being put back in the loop for the regular test the GP sent for.

You’d think they’d do this for 3 of 4 years at least.

It might also go a little way to explain why some individuals remain A-symptomatic. Some may have a natural immunity, while others may have had the vaccine without their knowledge. Think of the navy ships that are showing vast numbers that are A-symptomatic. The military are a useful pool of test subjects, whose reactions to a secret vaccine could be closely followed.

When you have a vaccine winner, you want your military healthy so they’d all be first in line, after the elites, to receive the working vaccine without their knowledge.

edit on 21-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Listened a few more times... it could be an attempt at dry humour.

Exactly zero (effective) vaccines have been developed for the family of Corona Viruses.

My takeaway: Shows you exactly how damned ignorant our 'top' journalists actually are.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

The worst that happens is he picks up an active case, and that's pretty remote. Best case he gets immunity. That's no sure thing, either, but it's probably a reasonable expectation.It's not like Trump never lets himself hang in the wind on gut feelings. He's all about calculated risk. I'm not sure that the President was pricked anyway. But they'd want to introduce some immunity to people shuffling in and out like the media. I have no problem believing that of staffers or the press.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: drussell41

And what will you do with that?

[snipped]

There will be nothing you can do with that video, no one on earth will care about it who could change a thing politically.

I don’t agree. If it’s followed up by foreign security services and found that the US had a vaccine and didn’t tell anyone heads will indeed roll. If the US don’t deal with the leadership, then the US will feel the wrath of a world unified against the.

However, I’m not at all convinced that this audio says what the OP is convinced it says. It may well be either a bad joke by the speaker or he’s referring to the flu vaccine. We haven’t heard the beginning of this conversation which could’ve mentioned flu, hence the guy saying he’s had the vaccine. There’s other issues with the interpretation - see my post above
edit on Tue Apr 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

As of 9 APR, there were five different vaccines in clinical trials in humans. It's not a safety question as much as efficacy. There may be more than five now. It's been almost two weeks since that article. The NIH one started way back in March.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

The POTIS et al wouldn’t risk a vaccine if it hadn’t been fully tested, which takes some time. So, surely the only viable inference from this is...

A) the virus genesis was way before we’re led to believe - maybe a year or 2.

B) the pandemic was planned.

A)...That’s still a fast turn around to find a vaccine and Hard to believe it’d stay secret all that time.

B)... seems to be more plausible. So the whole thing stinks of eugenics, surveillance/control and highest stakes trade war. 9/11 x a gazillion. If so, then whichever nations do not have the vaccines for their elite will see this as an act of war. Very dangerous!

If B is true, then I hope the nations with vaccinated elites deal with these elites in harshest way to avoid other nations feeling as though they must retaliate.

Hoping this is either not what it seems, or a conspiracy against the people involving ALL nuclear powers which would at least avoid it escalating to that.

EDIT

Listened a few more times... it could be an attempt at dry humour. Also, the stats are being compared to flu stats in the dialogue, so he could be referring to flu vaccine. Flu is mention led after the ‘vaccine’ comment, but we may be picking this up after this chat had started and so, the flu could’ve been mentioned before.

Whether that’s true or not, unless one of the people in that room say otherwise it’s a plausible way to deny and diffuse this leak. Let’s hope so.

Also, if they’ve all been vaccinated for the virus why are they still even wearing the masks? For the cameras? If so they wouldn’t be told to take them off.

...And why would the guy suggest it’s a hoax if they’ve had virus vaccines? How could there be a vaccine created against something that doesn’t exist?

It doesn’t stack up. I just don’t see the POTUS et al being the Guinea pigs for a new vaccine. He’s either trying to joke, or he’s referring to his flu vaccine.

Yup. 100% taken out of context but liberals will grasp at any straw when it comes to demonizing Trump

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join