It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Have sent you two private messages McGinty, did you get them yet ? thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: themove1904

Yep, replied

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Had a look at the figures and I see it looks like Iran's cases have begun to rise again up to 3,574 as of now. Pakistan's numbers have risen to 4,801 new cases as of now. Bangladesh new cases upto 2,423 as of now and these Country's are pretty hot in temperature, so it looks like the warmth doesn't cause it to slow down. I wonder if it's rising coz of the Mosques re-opening?

India will be past Italy by Saturday night and Brazil will be over 600k tonight.

All the while, we are relaxing the lockdown in Europe... is it too soon? I would say some businesses can open but we shouldn't be opening up all the businesses so soon and definitely shouldn't be flying around until much later this year.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

no but found the PDF The Lockdown Did Cost Ten Thousands of Lives and Increased Hospital Utilization

So have to read.

There is a large list of articles for deep diving into the data.
edit on 4-6-2020 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Big update on hydroxychloroquine.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Numbers update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 4-6-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Apparently it's now mandatory to wear a mask on public transport here in the UK from June 15th!
www.theguardian.com...

In other news

New coronavirus losing potency, top Italian doctor says

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus is losing its potency and has become much less lethal, a senior Italian doctor said on Sunday.

“In reality, the virus clinically no longer exists in Italy,” said Alberto Zangrillo, the head of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan in the northern region of Lombardy, which has borne the brunt of Italy’s coronavirus contagion.

“The swabs that were performed over the last 10 days showed a viral load in quantitative terms that was absolutely infinitesimal compared to the ones carried out a month or two months ago,” he told RAI television.

Zangrillo said some experts were too alarmist about the prospect of a second wave of infections and politicians needed to take into account the new reality.

“We’ve got to get back to being a normal country,” he said. “Someone has to take responsibility for terrorizing the country.”

The government urged caution, saying it was far too soon to claim victory.

“Pending scientific evidence to support the thesis that the virus has disappeared ... I would invite those who say they are sure of it not to confuse Italians,” Sandra Zampa, an undersecretary at the health ministry, said in a statement.

A lifeguard wearing a protective face mask takes the temperature of a woman at a newly reopened beach after months of closure due to an outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), at Punta Hidalgo, in Punta Ala, Italy May 31, 2020.

“We should instead invite Italians to maintain the maximum caution, maintain physical distancing, avoid large groups, to frequently wash their hands and to wear masks.”

A second doctor from northern Italy told the national ANSA news agency that he was also seeing the coronavirus weaken.

“The strength the virus had two months ago is not the same strength it has today,” said Matteo Bassetti, head of the infectious diseases clinic at the San Martino hospital in the city of Genoa.

“It is clear that today the COVID-19 disease is different.”

Reuters

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I guess it will be interesting to see if rioting and looting turns out to be the cure for the CCP Virus here in the USA.

It is rather interesting that businesses can be shut down yet there is apparently no restriction against demonstrations and protests. What an odd world this has become.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

That ^^^^^^^^^ right there!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yep! We are now finding that is probably one of the main reasons for death.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
I guess it will be interesting to see if rioting and looting turns out to be the cure for the CCP Virus here in the USA.

It is rather interesting that businesses can be shut down yet there is apparently no restriction against demonstrations and protests. What an odd world this has become.

Reports are that tear gas and pepper spray causes the virus the spread more. As does hanging around in massive gatherings.
This is a perfect action for a group of people to do if they want to accelerate a pandemic.
I'm totally behind the movement and what it is about but this is probably the single most dangerous time to do what is being done.

tear gas danger

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Numbers update for Europe, and elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

USA on to break 2M cases by monday.
UK should pass Spain next week some time.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Covid USA Style (and protests Elsewhere, just bigger in USA) :

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Day 16 of zero new cases in Aotearoa/New Zealand. One active case still.
Kia kaha world

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We're about to see this trend all over the country.

Florida Sets New Single-Day Record for Coronavirus Cases Since Reopening Economy, Over 4,000 in Three Days
edit on 7-6-2020 by asdfas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

Total Cases Worldwide over 7M now, and over 400K Total Deaths.
USA went over 2M Total cases today.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Aotearoa/New Zealand will go into alert level one tonight at midnight our time. We have zero new cases and zero known active cases. Still have closed boarders.
Kia kaha world.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wonder why this thread has all but died. Has the George Floyd story eclipsed everything? There’s a couple of 1st world leaders I can think of that must be very happy that the scrutiny of their abysmal Covid management has been diverted.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Wonder why this thread has all but died. Has the George Floyd story eclipsed everything? There’s a couple of 1st world leaders I can think of that must be very happy that the scrutiny of their abysmal Covid management has been diverted.

Because a certain someone isn't here stirring up s***? Just kidding.

Yeah, I think the riots have diverted attention well. We'll see what happens in the next month or so with this pandemic. The thread might explode again if the pandemic does.

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join