It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I can imagine the antibody treatment working, but I do see one problem with it. If given the antibodies, the body's own immune system will not learn how to make them themselves specifically for corona. That means, as soon as you stop taking regular dosages of these antibodies (as they say in the video it only works for a limited period of time), you're right back where you started, your body has not developed any immunity on its own.

Herein lies the advantage in treatment with HCQ + Azithromycin (or Doxycycline) + zinc (+ relative amount of copper, 10:1 ratio) + vitC + D3 + melatonin after infection. It will still allow your own immune system to learn how to make the specific antibodies against corona, it will not take over the job for your immune system, it will just boost and regulate it so that you can avoid or dampen the cytokine storm.

Also, you'll have to keep in mind that the antibody treatment only works as an antiviral (or prophylaxis against viral infection), it doesn't help much with patients in the middle of a cytokine storm (the majority of patients admitted to a hospital because they're in deep trouble). All of the substances I mentioned above in relation to a proper HCQ treatment (including HCQ), also have anti-inflammatory or immuno-regulating effects in relation to the cytokine storm (in extreme cases corticosteroids may be resorted to, but they do carry some danger in the sense that they are immunosuppressors, so if the cytokine storm can be dampened without them, all the better, but this may not be the best option in some cases, to wait until it's too late, with a treatment to dampen the cytokine storm, the same applies as with antiviral treatment, the sooner you start, the better; don't let it get out of hand).

And the antibody treatment is probably a lot more expensive than HCQ (especially cause it doesn't fix the issue for people, you will keep on needing it, nice for Big Pharma, not so nice for the patients; we've got enough of those kind of medicines set up for prolonged chronic usage already to make Big Pharma their profits).
edit on 31-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: whereislogic

Of course HQC and CQ are hard to come by, so I’m taking 500mg quercetin a day (together with 10mg Zinc, which I’ll raise to 50mg zinc if symptoms show), so do you think quinine will compliment quercetin? I gather that you’re taking a quinine supplement - is there a dose you’d recommend? Sorry for the barrage of questions...

Yes, I think it will compliment well, I'm taking 250mg quercetin per day for now cause that's what it says on the bottle (1 pill per day, and it's 250mg per pill). I know it's not really enough as advised by the usual protocols but I'm cheap (plus I didn't want to buy the online one with 400mg per pill because I didn't know the website/company selling them).

Thinking about adding the quinine supplement I talked about to make up for the slack. Then I'd have 250mg quercetin + 200mg quinine. But wanting to find out more about quinine's effectiveness and mechanism of action in relation to CQ/HCQ first. Not much use to it if it can't do function nr.4 explained in the video about the mechanism of action of CQ/HCQ, or with significant reduced effectiveness (requiring more quinine to be taken compared to CQ for the same effect, which is problematic in comparison with HCQ, because it's more toxic, and problematic in comparison with CQ, if it's also more toxic than CQ, another thing I have to find out, if the latter is the case, I'm not sure it's all that useful anymore, but hey, if it's still useful for malaria, which is somewhat the same idea, get into the parasite's food vacuole , increase Ph, thereby reducing its function, it sounds like it would also still be good enough for corona). Sorry, i switched to talking about function nr. 2 towards the end there, I hope that wasn't confusing.

OK, I will refrain from talking any more about specific treatments, before my original comment gets deleted (which I did consider to be "news", an "update" on "corona virus", as per the thread title; I guess a mod could see it differently, and the more I make comments like these the more justification a mod might feel for removing my original comment as well, rather than only these last few where I felt the urge to answer your questions or respond to another video with an alternative untested unproven treatment, compared to the well tested, well-established, and well-proven effectiveness of HCQ in the treatment of Covid-19, which doesn't really warrant the label "alternative treatment" in my eyes, as demonstrated by the SERMO survey as to which treatment physicians preferred in the treatment of Covid-19 before Big Pharma's marketing routine had taken hold).

I also just noticed that CRMD (that message board where I took that post about quinine from in my original comment) stands for the company CorMedix Inc. CorMedix Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, as it says on their website. They are even listed on the stock exchange (NYSE), based out of Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
edit on 31-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Chrojan Virus Update:

On 7 April 2020 I provided minimum & maximum predictions (green) of what the global numbers would be in terms of recorded infections and deaths and updated the calculations table with the actual numbers (yellow) as at 16, 23 & 30 April & 31 May 2020 including the % deviations from the predicted vs actual.

I have just added the recorded actual numbers up to 31 May as at 9am GMT. As you will see, the actual cases are reasonably close to the predicted because the % deviations and +/- cases are low. The actual number cases +/- the minimum and averaged predicted on 7 April 2020 can be seen in the 2 rightmost columns. The next update actual vs predicted will be provided again on 30 June. If the 30 June 2020 actual cases remain within the predicted parameter min/max ranges this will be further indication of where we are heading with this pandemic and what the actual global numbers could possibly be come 31 Dec 2020 following any 2nd wave.

As you will see from the table below the number of recorded cases on 7 April 2020 was 1411099 and total deaths was 81044. If you look at the table you will see the actual cases recorded on

16 April which were 2100064 and 136036
23 April which were 2635716 and 184066
30 April which are 323433 and 228394 as at 10am GMT
31 May which are 6172302 and 371175 as at 9am GMT

That's over 4m recorded new cases and over 140k deaths in a month.

The prediction for 31 May 2020 made on 7 April 2020 was a minimum 4926229 and maximum 6157786 cases, and deaths minimum 426104 and maximum 553935. The predicted recorded cases was 20% off the minimum (1246073 cases), and 630294 cases off the prediction average, but ONLY 0.2% off the predicted maximum.. The predicted deaths was 14.8 % off the minimum (54929 cases) and 118845 cases off the prediction average. It is noted that there are less deaths than predicted but this may well be because the actual being reported are less than reality.

So my calculations still remain reasonable close and continues to confirm that my model is far from crystal balling.

Next update 30 June 2020

edit on 31-5-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Oh, I'm just giving this a date, it means nothing actually to you guys, but the "day of awakening" is among us all.
What will happen, I haven't stated, may hit us in the face

If this means nothing to us, why mention it at all?

Anyway i'll bite, what is (or might be) happening on June 12th?

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

It’s all getting very Orwellian in the U.K.

The government say their following the advice of their advisory science committee, SAGE.

Yet SAGE say that the government are not following their advice.

Surely that calls for an immediate moratorium on the government making policy adjustments based on advice that it’s proven doesn’t in fact exist. With 40,000 excess deaths caused by this advice that never really existed you’d think criminal charges would be in the offing.

But no, Boris Johnson is apparently judge and jury on everything, saying we must al, move on and forget about everything he’s done wrong and continue to do as he says.

This is in spirit the very scenario 1984 warns us about!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Your model if i am reading correctly is predicting a smaller increase through June than we have seen through May.

Given the rapid escalation of cases in Brazil (hitting 30K+ a day now) and India hitting 8k a day both of which still seem on the rising side amongst many other S.American and Asian countries and the huge protests/riots occurring in the US I would have thought it more likely to see a larger increase. month v month

Just my thoughts though hopefully i'll be wrong

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
A huge thanks for your time making this detailed reply!

I’ll carry on taking the 500mg Quercetin, since I have quite a lot, and will try and order some of the quinine supplement you mention as well. I’m already well stocked on zinc, C, and selenium, as well as D3.

Edit: a reply to: whereislogic
just read your addendum above! Thanks for that - maybe I’ll hold off on the quinine for now, then. Much appreciated.

edit on 31-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

The point is not to ask, you can't stop it anyway.

Just keep an eye on the date and be patient.

A lot of predictions from MiM have been correct since January.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
what quercetin are you using Mcginty, and can you get it in uk on amazon, and what zinc are you using, thanks, i,m alredy using Liposomal vitamin c and vitamin d a reply to: McGinty

edit on 31-5-2020 by themove1904 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Your model if i am reading correctly is predicting a smaller increase through June than we have seen through May.

Given the rapid escalation of cases in Brazil (hitting 30K+ a day now) and India hitting 8k a day both of which still seem on the rising side amongst many other S.American and Asian countries and the huge protests/riots occurring in the US I would have thought it more likely to see a larger increase. month v month

Just my thoughts though hopefully i'll be wrong

Yes only slightly. Note the model caters for reducing infection rates in the EU but anticipates higher infection rates elsewhere like in Brazil, India etc. What the world actual numbers look like on 30 June will be very telling (pre-2nd wave) with regards to whether the actual numbers in Dec are likely to be inline with the Dec predicted. One hopes of course that the actual are so much less than the predicted come Dec.

But the fact that the number of actual recorded infections was only 0.2% off the maximum predicted is ominous!

Lets see what the actual numbers are like against the predicted on 30 June 2020.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I can see the infection rate rising due to these protest march's and rioting... it would be ironic when people are shouting 'black lives matter' when more become infected with covid and possibly die due to blacks/asians being more suseptical to catching the virus!

A few weeks should tell us...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A couple of updated graphs from the Financial Times, by John Burns-Murdoch (More at the link) :

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ten days in a row of zero new cases in Aotearoa/New Zealand today. Still one active case.
Kia kaha world

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Coronavirus May Be a Blood Vessel Disease, Which Explains Everything

Article from Elemental Medium.com blog

I'm no medic, but if this theory is correct then months have been wasted barking up the wrong tree!

My scepticism compels me to not believe wholeheartedly. Is it possible that all the scientists missed exploring this avenue? Unless I'm behind the times and it has already been discussed.

A long read, but food for thought.

In April, blood clots emerged as one of the many mysterious symptoms attributed to Covid-19, a disease that had initially been thought to largely affect the lungs in the form of pneumonia. Quickly after came reports of young people dying due to coronavirus-related strokes. Next it was Covid toes — painful red or purple digits.

What do all of these symptoms have in common? An impairment in blood circulation. Add in the fact that 40% of deaths from Covid-19 are related to cardiovascular complications, and the disease starts to look like a vascular infection instead of a purely respiratory one.

The article concludes with a quote by Mandeep Mehra, MD, medical director of the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Heart and Vascular Center:

“What we’re saying is that maybe the best antiviral therapy is not actually an antiviral therapy. The best therapy might actually be a drug that stabilizes the vascular endothelial. We’re building a drastically different concept.”

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
California update

California correctional officer dies after testing positive for coronavirus

I can’t copy paste from the article:

The officer was 53 years old.

edit on 31-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Interesting as I looks into Riverside
Riverside County sees surge in flu cases, including 4 flu-related deaths this season article date January 2020

Flu was already hitting the county hard.

In December, about 1,000 people in Riverside County tested positive for influenza, said Barbara Cole, Riverside University Health System-Public Health disease control director.

There have been four flu-related deaths in the county, including one child under 5 years of age, since October. Additionally, 17 flu patients under the age of 65 required hospitalization in intensive care units.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Asked for evidence not opinion of the unknown polling - Did the Tory hating voters vote against England just because Boris is a tory.

What evidence do you have extending the lock down and preventing elective medical procedures is better say for those that should have received cancer / heart / mental health assessments ?

How many are you thinking is a good number to die due to lock down rather than covid-19 before it becomes a problem caused by the lock down?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
some goods news..

.. I remember at the very beginning someone saying that it would disapear as fast as it appeared.. this gives me hope

www.reuters.com...

“In reality, the virus clinically no longer exists in Italy,” said Alberto Zangrillo, the head of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan in the northern region of Lombardy, which has borne the brunt of Italy’s coronavirus contagion.

“The swabs that were performed over the last 10 days showed a viral load in quantitative terms that was absolutely infinitesimal compared to the ones carried out a month or two months ago,” he told RAI television.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Infections still rising in Brazil and India... fast!

Good job the mortality rate is very low otherwise we'd have a lot more than 374k deaths at this time but what happens if it mutates again to become more deadly??

1st June now... by June 30th we should be A) Either seeing a lot more infections because of easing down on lockdowns, protesting, rioting etc or B) Infections rate will drop which will mean this virus isn't more deadly or mutating.... but... it could lay dormant for a while before re-appearing... more infectious and deadly.
edit on 1-6-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join