It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asdfas
Actually what I find most amusing is the number of brand new accounts to used on trying to push terror and fear onto ats as if we cannot tell a coordinated attack when we see one

It's ok though, as more and more handlers are arrested behind the scenes (as if the masks will make it harder to identity them), this board will see such accounts dry up as the financing is seized.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 12-6-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So the protesters are getting their vitamin D and avoiding Fructose which are some of the best methods of avoid a serious case of Covid.

No Double blind tests to prove on the Wuhan / CCP virus but enough research papers on them both to show correlation and probably causation.
edit on 12-6-2020 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Once you abandon MedCram as your source of information a whole new world will open up for you. Give it a try one day.

May I suggest some of the following sources as found in this playlist (Dr. Ban has his own website where all his podcasts can be found, I've shared the link before on this subforum but you can also see the name of his website in the videos in the playlist):

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin+vitC+D3

Note that vitamin D3 is in there, but on its own (or only with other supplements or dietary measures like avoiding fructose), it won't quite cut it, it's not the best defense or preparation for the fight possible. HCQ is the first and foremost line of defense, any defense without it, is like having an army without tanks, an airforce without bombers, fighter planes and cruise missiles, and a navy without carriers, destroyers, cruisers, submarines or battleships. Don't expect to be putting up the best fight possible with all that missing from your arsenal. Using CQ instead of HCQ is like fighting with WW II era equipment (quinine being WW I era, quercetin like axes, spears, bows and arrows, a completely different inferior style compared to modern warfare; as a metaphorical way to describe the differences in mechanism of action or efficiency of these substances).

As the Eastern Virginia Medical School puts it:

Furthermore, it is likely that there will not be a single “magic bullet” to cure COVID-19. Rather, we should be using multiple drugs/interventions that have synergistic and overlapping biological effects that are safe, cheap and “readily” available.

Source: EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protoco l.pdf

You can't get better value (incl. safety in terms of side effects and toxicity) for your money than with HCQ. It's like the T-34 of the war against corona (except with the attributes and qualities of a Panther/Panzerkampfwagen V or a Tiger).
edit on 13-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: carewemust
The irony that most of those protesting are the more at risk group Is heartbreaking.

Really? The rioters were all obese diabetics, or sick people with other serious health conditions?

If you take your information from more reliable doctors than the ones shown on TV or whose opinions and talking points are emphasized by the news media in their articles on the internet, or the most popular channels on youtube like MedCram, you would have known* that black people from poor communities are more vulnerable to Covid-19 than other demographics, back in March already (*: noticed, based on which talking points are emphasized, only now after the demonstrations have gone on for a while CNN starts talking about it and emphasizing it; and even then still only sporadically). Try someone like Dr. Ban (I mentioned exactly where you can find him commenting on the subject in the other thread on the Dissecting Disinfo forum in the thread about the Lancet, he spoke about the subject in late March in the OAN interview I think, and possibly even sooner in a podcast that I didn't re-upload, either episode 16 from March 1 or episode 22 from March 20). But others have spoken about it as well in more detail.
edit on 13-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Your post is the equivalent of some leftist saying "Russian bot" without addressing a single point made in the original post. "Everyone that disagrees with me is a paid troll" isn't a valid argument.

edit on 13-6-2020 by asdfas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So this is an update..

A bit of a summary. Things have pretty much come to fruition, as I thought it would and many others here. Millions of cases hundred of thousands dead. As suspected eventually the dendrites, were created we locked down states cases went down for a time, and now most states and other countries have open back up.

More about that in a moment.

So we did get our unrest it just happened not due to the economy or lack of civil structure due to lock down and lack of jobs, it happened over police brutality, yet here is the interesting caveat, would the position of that event occurred with or without the introduction of covid-19 to the planet?

As easy as it is to get distracted from the pandemic, with the politics and unrest across the country, we are beginning to see what logic, tells us would occur, cases are going back up after quarantines are lifted. We only saw the cases drop due to people isolating themselves. Where we fail at beating the disease there is no way we can survive in a society not producing. The protests world wide more or less defeated the purpose of quarantining ourselves. CONCIDERING it’s a virus and at present it seems to be most harmful to our elderly, the longer it spreads and mutates the higher the risk of mutation for better or worse.

The most interesting aspect I notice is no talk of the economic effects really. The Dow Jones all American markets for that matter are heavily artificially over valued as well.

Whatever our opinions are on covid it’s to blame for where we are now and where we will be.

Since the riots most people do not care about covid, regardless of the warnings. So things will get worse. Don’t believe me the truth will reveal itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
If you take your information from more reliable doctors than the ones shown on TV

Not sure why you aimed that at me... I'm the nut-whack-job that's been touting high dose vitamin C as the only needed remedy for this thing since it started, remember?

Oh - and you are wrong. HCQ is absolutely not necessary. It won't help when someone is at deaths door, while high dose IV C will save them 99% of the time (if given in high enough doses).
edit on 14-6-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
second wave happening in China now. Also possible new outbreak in Rome, Italy.

Here in UK, it's gone pretty quiet although there are still cases and deaths occuring.

Sources are online if you search for virus outbreak in Rome or new outbreak in China.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

So we did get our unrest it just happened not due to the economy or lack of civil structure due to lock down and lack of jobs, it happened over police brutality, yet here is the interesting caveat, would the position of that event occurred with or without the introduction of covid-19 to the planet?

You hit on something I've suggested a few places, and promptly got attacked for suggesting that the unrest had anything to do with anything other than Black Lives Mattering. No doubt, it had a lot to do with the lock downs directly. People went stir crazy. Part of that also has to do with it being an election year and Trump being president. All of these things added together created a perfect storm, so instead of protesting and rioting in one or two cities, it became a world wide phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

They seem to be spreading a very similar message, note YouTube are removing the videos of both when presenting real case study treatment of
coronavirus/Covid-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin + Zinc,
Dr Ban has relocated all episodes to Weightless4Life.com
Dr Seheult has all episodes at Medcram.com

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Seheult’s vids are imo the best around. I think he should get honoured for his efforts to inform the public, but instead YT are removing him?! Didn’t know that - what a twisted place is YT!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

China locks down TEN more Beijing neighborhoods over new Covid-19 outbreak at wholesale market

Ten communities around Yuquandong market in Beijing's Haidian District were shut down after some market staffers tested positive for #coronavirus, with all of them having links to Xinfadi wholesale market that is at the center of new cases, local official told a briefing Monday.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Cytokine storm and immunomodulatory therapy in COVID-19: Role of chloroquine and anti-IL-6 monoclonal antibodies (NCBI, April 16 2020)

... In addition to their antimalarial and antiviral effects, their anti-inflammatory properties have been demonstrated in the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can inhibit major histocompatibility complex class II expression, antigen presentation and immune activation (reducing CD154 expression by T cells) via Toll-like receptor signalling and cGAS stimulation of interferon genes [11]. Thus, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can reduce the production of various pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as IL-1, IL-6, interferon-α and tumour necrosis factor, which are involved in the cytokine storm [11].
Immunomodulatory agents that directly target the key cytokines involved in COVID-19 may also help alleviate hyperinflammation symptoms in severe cases [12]. [whereislogic: he can leave out the "may", it should be obvious that it helps] Elevated levels of the inflammatory indicator IL-6 in the blood have been reported to be predictive of a fatal outcome in patients with COVID-19 [13]. ...
11. Schrezenmeier E, Dörner T. Mechanisms of action of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine: implications for rheumatology. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2020 Feb 7 doi: 10.1038/s41584-020-0372-x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
12. Mehta P, McAuley DF, Brown M, Sanchez E, Tattersall RS, Manson JJ. COVID-19: consider cytokine storm syndromes and immunosuppression. Lancet. 2020;395:1033–1034. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
13. Ruan Q, Yang K, Wang W, Jiang L, Song J. Clinical predictors of mortality due to COVID-19 based on an analysis of data of 150 patients from Wuhan, China. Intensive Care Med. 2020 Mar 3 doi: 10.1007/s00134-020-05991-x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Funding: None.

Author: Ming Zhao

a. Department of Pharmacy, Beijing Hospital, National Centre of Gerontology, Beijing, P.R. China

b. Institute of Geriatric Medicine, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, P.R. China

No funding is always a good sign. Just an honest guy doing his research properly, the right way. Note, this is called a "literature review", then he uses his common sense to draw rational conclusions based on the data already available. Here, I'll do the same based on the information highlighted above (just the first sentence, the rest is responding to what you said):

HCQ works great even at the latest stages of the disease during the cytokine storm. High dose vitamin C works pretty good at this stage as well, but not as effective at dampening the storm. That type of false impression (that vitamin C would be more effective or supposedly has more benefit at this stage than HCQ, in the "severe cases" mentioned above) is also main stream, so to speak, fairly popular is what I actually mean* (promoted by quite a few that aren't being entirely honest about HCQ, including those with popular youtube channels or those that show up in them by means of an interview, including so-called "alternative news media"). *: I was just tying it back into my previous comment and your question why I brought up something similar in response to you.
edit on 15-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It is quite misleading to present a publication by the NEJM as a serious so-perceived 'scientific' publication and not mention a thing about marketing motives, NEJM already having proven to be a marketing company who publishes pseudoscience and lies about Remdesivir (a misleading impression of the situation; and his little pyramid of scientism dogma pertaining how to classify and value certain types of evidence in terms of quality, is about the most misleading thing in the whole video; how about an evaluation of the sources of any of these types of evidence in terms of their reliability? Just as I just did for the NEJM, dismissing their so-called "randomized controlled trial" as being much less valuable and of lesser quality than any form of evidence coming from a more reliable source; besides, in vitro evidence should be much higher in his pyramid if the saturations achieved in vitro are realistically achievable in vivo, then it's very high quality evidence, very telling, but he doesn't even have in vitro studies in his pyramid, guess they don't count at all in his view, or not enough to even make it to his pyramid. It shouldn't matter how they label their marketing/sales-pitch reports. Their integrity is what matters most, of which they have none, and neither do those working at the Lancet or still publishing articles at the Lancet because they have such an awesome reputation and everyone wants their articles published by them, seeing it as an honor to get published by a blatant marketing company of pseudoscience and philosophy posing as "science"; he also doesn't point out that QT prolongation is not a serious issue for HCQ + Azithromycin used in low dosages for a fairly short time compared to those patients who are getting HCQ every day for years, and are likely to receive other substances that also affect QT prolongation, just like Azithromycin, often psych drugs, with nodoby ever making an issue out of that and no recorded related deaths due to cardiac arrhythmia, i.e. he's making an issue out of nothing and then not pointing out that it's actually no big deal, and definitely not a good excuse to withhold HCQ from patients that haven't been tested positive yet or haven't been evaluated by a cardiologist, the way Dr. Raoult does it when he's doing things wrong and not wanting to take any risks, what about those that died because the cardiologist said, 'best not give them HCQ + Azithromycin', when the likelihood of lifethreatening cardiac arrhythmia is so minimal, that you easily could have risked it and save ther lives in the process? Dr. Ban does it better than Dr. Raoult, even though they both treat covid patients with some HCQ treatment). About the NEJM's marketing behaviour and lack of scientific integrity concerning Remdesivir (I got a bit sidetracked there adding more and more sidenotes):

MedCram doesn't seem to be contributing all that much in getting the important truths out there, in particular being criticial of marketing companies such as the NEJM or the Lancet and calling them out for what they really are. It's not the first time MedCram isn't clear about the reliability and trustworthiness of any publication negative about HCQ (which includes those publications that pretend it isn't clear yet whether or not it has any benefit, when HCQ's great* effectiveness was already conclusively proven and demonstrated in the period March 2 - 17). *: more than great really

He doesn't address the false 'shortage'-argument concerning HCQ. He doesn't address the restrictive regulations that prevent Doctors from prescribing it or cause pharmacies not to fill prescriptions in the outpatient setting (which all ties in to the false 'shortage' argument, there is no shortage, but it's used as a phony excuse to limit access to HCQ). He doesn't address patients with clear Covid-19 symptoms being sent home from the ER with less than 94% oxygen saturation and a fever that already lasted for 12 days, that could have been fixed in one day with HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style. As demonstrated in the actual case study that I'm talking about now where this patient's fever was cured in one day with that treatment (see case studies series in the playlist). At least, as far as I know (I obviously haven't watched the overload of information used by MedCram to fill their youtube channel that will never be removed, mark my words*; he's not doing anything harmful to the anti-HCQ spooks doing Big Pharma's and Big Health Care's bidding in the sciences, such as those getting their propaganda and marketing published by the likes of the NEJM and the Lancet, and many similar marketing companies).

*: at most, a video here or there might be removed if he strays too far off the path of scientism and the philosophy of vagueness (as if you can never be sure) on the subject of HCQ.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ok I watch a Dr Ban video he talked about case studies and a protocol he used. No science No details of what is happening.

Dr Seheult’s videos contain the details the science of what is happening, I get you don't like the sources but at least there are sources you can follow the trail yourself Dr Ban didn't give me that level of information.

You also need to gwt multiple sources I also like Asian Boss reports and interviews. like this one reporting on shareholders in a vaccine company working in US Government saying things are doing great by not produce the information.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Has Dr. Seheult from Medcram ever pointed out that the WHO was going into "a murderous rage" and "they want people to die, and some people are going to follow the recommendations by the WHO and stop precribing a drug, the only known drug that works. Remdesivir is going to fail..." or any of those important truths that one should get "upset" about, as this Doctor clearly is:

Anything of that kind of truth being emphasized in the overload of information from Medcram? You don't even have to wait for the retraction to respond with that level of honesty and care about patients not getting their much needed HCQ. The Doctor above didn't, he recognized it immediately for what it truly is, crap that's going to cause more death and suffering, even when it's retracted.

Lancet retracts major Covid-19 paper that raised safety concerns about malaria drugs (ATS thread)

Funny how it doesn't mention HCQ in the title but does feel the need to bring up the subject of "safety concerns" again, it's a news article title.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Ok I watch a Dr Ban video he talked about case studies and a protocol he used. No science No details of what is happening.

Details about mechanism of action come later in the playlist. The detailed results from case studies is him sharing his science/knowledge (those are synonyms, "science" comes from the Latin scientia meaning "knowledge). Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts/truths/certainties/realities acquired by personal experience, observation, or study. One can definitely gain science/knowledge from Dr. Ban's case studies. He just doesn't get into mechanism of action in my selection of his videos, that's also not his area of expertise, he treats patients, he's not a biochemist or pharmaceutical chemist or molecular researcher, molecular biologist.

But of course, I understand you meant the word "science" differently, which is why I referred you to the details concerning mechanism of action in case you're interested in that type of science/knowledge, i.e. what is happening at a cellular level. Obviously, the case studies are already showing what is happening at the patient level, or in vivo.

Research into mechanism of action is often done in vitro or based on molecular modeling and common sense combined with knowledge of how biochemistry works. Don't expect this form of research to be done in vivo. Oh, you know what, might as well link the relevant videos now:

Does Medcram mention all the functions explained above? Or only the one about HCQ being a zinc ionophore?

Does Medcram mention the anti-inflammatory functions mentioned in the video above in relation to the cytokine storm, making HCQ also very useful in the later stages of the disease (i.e. in the hospital and IC and with "severe cases", see the quotations concerning IL-6 in my comment to tanstaafl, which is what the Doctor above is talking about when talking about that subject)?

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join