It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoVID-19 Second wave is reinfecting China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
a reply to: Violater1

Thats not good. If it is mutating now into new strains sufficiently different so as to reinfect the recovered, then the vaccine may be useless by the time its released.

A whole new method of treatment focused on this one virus may be needed.

-It may soon be revealed to jump between humans and aninals /their pets. There was a thread about that on ATS recently as well.

-It rapidly creates new strains in every population center it infects. Everywhere its been has its own flavor of Covid-19.

Who knows if this hasnt already snowballed into a super virus. Who knows if it wasnt one all along.

I still hope its all nonsense with these stories of Covid-19 mutating and now being capable of cross species infection and second reinfections. I would rather it all has more to do with bad testing.

A big part of me thinks it’s been around for a while and has been mutating. There was a recent thread about the supposed actual patient zero being back in October and the flu season that followed. My wife got sick with the EXACT symptoms of coronavirus, mainly the fever, red eyes and cough that would not go away, back in January after we were in several airports. I don’t have citations and all that, you can look up that patient zero thread for some, I’m purely speculating, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Thats not good. If it is mutating now into new strains sufficiently different so as to reinfect the recovered, then the vaccine may be useless by the time its released.

-It may soon be revealed to jump between humans and aninals /their pets. There was a thread about that on ATS recently as well.

-It rapidly creates new strains in every population center it infects. Everywhere its been has its own flavor of Covid-19.

Who knows if this hasnt already snowballed into a super virus. Who knows if it wasnt one all along.

I still hope its all nonsense with these stories of Covid-19 mutating and now being capable of cross species infection and second reinfections. I would rather it all has more to do with bad testing.

A big part of me thinks it’s been around for a while and has been mutating. There was a recent thread about the supposed actual patient zero being back in October and the flu season that followed. My wife got sick with the EXACT symptoms of coronavirus, mainly the fever, red eyes and cough that would not go away, back in January after we were in several airports. I don’t have citations and all that, you can look up that patient zero thread for some, I’m purely speculating, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Thank god what you posted is pure specualation. We need more of that

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
either it's a reinfection, testing kits not actually working or their treatments being ineffective in killing all the virus and small numbers of survivors remaining in the blood, not enough to be detected and not enough to cause symptoms until the drug is stopped, then the virus surging back after also gaining immunity to the drug.

maybe whatever china uses to treat the virus needs to be used until a vaccine is made and not stopped just because the person is asymptomatic and tests negative

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1 when are fools going to do what people did in days of old,because society has been to breed a new crop of wimps,effeminant,now people bend at every moment,people believe lies over truth,because it is much more convienant ,now see what that gets you,a slave society,now it will be "or else"

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Violater1 when are fools going to do what people did in days of old,because society has been to breed a new crop of wimps,effeminant,now people bend at every moment,people believe lies over truth,because it is much more convienant ,now see what that gets you,a slave society,now it will be "or else"

Im not kidding old timer. Watch some old sctv tapes. Laugh a little. Go outside. Smile in the sun.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Great just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for post 👍

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
S. Korea's top Infectious Disease MD says this at 8:03.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

This one is like two day old. Lets wait for the news tomorrow. And then the next day

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

This one is like two day old. Lets wait for the news tomorrow. And then the next day

Congratulations!
You viewed a very informative 37 minute video in 1 minute!
How's Colorado?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well that is bad news indeed.
We were supposed to see the death rate fall as more testing was done, but in the US it dropped for a while down to 1.27% but has now risen again to 1.8%.
If we're adding in the possibilty of a second wave, it's just goes from bad to worse.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

If confirmed that would be an interesting if not concerning twist , I wonder if they are cases caused by reinfection or the virus going dormant for a while then coming back.

Either way it would put a dent in the herd immunity hopes and could delay the production of a viable vaccine , hopefully the apparent reinfections are down to other factors.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Wow your links are terrible, nobody trusts the maelstrom media FFS.

This is a psychological war, various literature reviews studying the effects of negative suggestible information in the form of possible adverse health implications, sees a population of between 20-80% of respondents develop the symptoms when only the suggestion or something like a saline pill has been given. These are lit reviews
I would love someone to try and Debunk that
NOCEBO
There need not even be a virus, just the fear would turn a cold into a killer.

After reading through the 3500+ case studies documented in the medical literature in the Spontaneous Remission Project, which was compiled by the Institute of Noetic Sciences, I now believe there’s no such thing as an incurable illness. If you or someone you love is suffering from a “chronic,” “incurable,” or “terminal” illness and you want to optimize the chance for spontaneous remission, you have to start by cleansing your mind of any negative beliefs that will sabotage your self-healing efforts.

edit on 29-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Is there proof of reinfection?

What if it is relapse.....along the lines of malaria.
?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I take any info from the people’s republic of China with a grain of salt . Actually I take anything anyone says with a grain of salt. Maybe that’s my problem lol

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I saw a news clip recently, where a random dog came up to the reporter and he bent down and rubbed his hands all over it, after advising people how to distance themselves properly when in public, and he smiled and looked to the camera and said "Don't worry, dogs don't get the disease, I'm safe.."

Yeah But the owners are Not, and they also pet their dog.

I've felt bad things about this virus, and felt it would be like this. manufactured to be so...

edit on 29-3-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Congratulations!
You viewed a very informative 37 minute video in 1 minute!
How's Colorado?

Like I said that video came out a couple days ago. I already watched it. I have hope but at this point hard evidence is lacking, that's all

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I'm inclined to believe this as well and it's odd that back in October, I caught a strange bug that the doctors just labeled as a Upper Respiratory Infection. Looks like my anxiety about it being something more serious was warranted.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Is there proof of reinfection?

What if it is relapse.....along the lines of malaria.
?

The short answer: Yes, if you believe our allias in Japan and South Korea.

Long answer:
Harvard (the university that sponsored the chinese visa's and Prof Lieber) say"Can a person who has had coronavirus get infected again?

While we don't know the answer yet, most people would likely develop at least short-term immunity to the specific coronavirus that causes COVID-19. However, you would still be susceptible to a different coronavirus infection. Or, this particular virus could mutate, just like the influenza virus does each year. Often these mutations change the virus enough to make you susceptible, because your immune system thinks it is an infection that it has never seen before." So do other US Universities, they just don't know. But Asian and Pacific rim countries are saying yes. I viewed the South Korean video and posted here in my OP. I see it highly possible and probable, that this virus reinfects it's host the same way it first infects you and you don't show any signs or symptoms.
edit on V492020Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 29 Mar 2020 13:49:24 -05001 by Violater1 because: klfsgjhi

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here's what I do and I'm feeling better than ever.

Alternative ways of treating the Corona virus. I am not a doctor and these are non approved by authorities. I have been dabbling with this stuff for years with good results. You are an adult and can decide for yourself if you want to try these methods.

1. Get an electrode type silver solution generator. Make sure it has a 1 mA current limiter and auto shut off when it reaches about 20 PPM. You can drink 8 ounces per day. ONLY USE DISTILLED WATER AND PURE SILVER.

2. Get a Nebulizer off of Ebay. Use it to breath the silver solution into your lungs and sinuses.

3. Get an ozone generator to put O3 into the air in your house or (aircraft). This will shorten the life span of any virus etc.

4. If you take at least 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 per day and eat right. Your immune system will be much better at fighting any virus off. You also should take 500mcg of K2 per day when taking that much D3. D3 can cause the body to absorb too much calcium. Without enough K2 this can be harmful.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
21 million Chinese people haven't turned on their cell phones in a month. They don't think they are all dead. They think more like 10 million are dead. I think it is far worse than what the media is leading us to believe.

The people of Beijing were estimating 85% of the people in Wuhan died before the internet got cut.

China is revolting against the CCP . They are flipping cop cars out there.

We aren't gonna be getting anything we used to from China in the near future.

Not this # about phones again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join