It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoVID-19 Second wave is reinfecting China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
CoVID-19 Second wave is reinfecting China. Wuhan residents who had tested positive earlier and then recovered from the CoVID-19, are testing positive for the virus a second time. Data from several quarantine facilities in the city, which house patients for further observation after their discharge from hospitals, about 5%-10% of patients pronounced "recovered" have testing positive again. www.npr.org...

In mainland China, where the outbreak originated and where the majority of cases occurred, there have been more than 100 reported cases of patients released from hospitals, who later tested positive for the coronavirus a second time, according to the Los Angeles Times.
www.latimes.com...

A 36-year-old man died earlier this month in Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the outbreak, five days after health officials declared he had recovered and discharged him from the hospital. In China’s Guangdong province, health officials said 14 percent of people who recovered in the province who were later retested were positive. thehill.com...
A woman working as a tour bus guide was reinfected with the coronavirus, testing positive after having recovered from an earlier infection, Osaka’s prefectural government said. Her case, the first known of in Japan, highlighted how much is still unknown about the virus even as concerns grow about its global spread. www.reuters.com... L0BI
Mods: I try to show that the information that I share is not my fabrication or conjecture, therefore I provide links to the information that I share with the readers. They can choose to go to the link and read for themselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

5-10% of recovered means like less than 1% total....... nothing to worry about. Stop making this bigger than it is

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is a real game changer for the world.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

5-10% of recovered means like less than 1% total....... nothing to worry about. Stop making this bigger than it is

What is this new math that you are blabbering about?
Please explain and provide links (like I have) or it is NOT so.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Some of these tests have a high rate of false positives and false negatives.

What they may be seeing is a false positive becoming infected.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
the tests are inaccurate

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thats not good. If it is mutating now into new strains sufficiently different so as to reinfect the recovered, then the vaccine may be useless by the time its released.

A whole new method of treatment focused on this one virus may be needed.

-It may soon be revealed to jump between humans and aninals /their pets. There was a thread about that on ATS recently as well.

-It rapidly creates new strains in every population center it infects. Everywhere its been has its own flavor of Covid-19.

Who knows if this hasnt already snowballed into a super virus. Who knows if it wasnt one all along.

I still hope its all nonsense with these stories of Covid-19 mutating and now being capable of cross species infection and second reinfections. I would rather it all has more to do with bad testing.

edit on 28-3-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

You did not read your own links , did you ?
You provided the links that state EXACTLY what that member posted.
You again went after the glorified headlines , didn't you ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
It would be easier if folks would just read their linked articles.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Regardless, there will be a proven Covid-19 treatment WIDELY available before the 2nd wave turns into a tsunami. That's my hope anyway. Sadly, there are many who hope we positive-thinkers are wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
China is having a bad time.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I see the "reinfected" mentioned in the articles, but I don't see where they ever tested negative prior to "reinfection". One guy tested positive 3 days after he was released. How was he not infected for two days? Just because they improved doesn't mean they recovered.

This is just bad reporting and misleading which is sadly typical of this whole Corona media circus.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Denying ignorance.
Why ?

No Tom, let’s look at the facts. The current map of Johns Hopkins coronavirus.jhu.edu...
shows China’s ( if you can believe china’s numbers) recovered at (3/28/2020 19:28 hrs), 75,576 . 10 % of 75576 is 7557.6 . Furthermore, 1 % of 82057 (the current number of infected in china) is 820.57 . Clearly yours’s and the others poster’s math is WRONG. Do you ever tire of me telling you that you are wrong? So, during the first week of reinfection, there are 7557.6 Chinese reinfected. The First WEEK! Not 3 weeks, not month, and not 3rd month. The first WEEK!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ia reply to: Violater1

I used the math from your posted link...... did you read it?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Denying ignorance.
Why ?

No Tom, let’s look at the facts. The current map of Johns Hopkins coronavirus.jhu.edu...
shows China’s ( if you can believe china’s numbers) recovered at (3/28/2020 19:28 hrs), 75,576 . 10 % of 75576 is 7557.6 . Furthermore, 1 % of 82057 (the current number of infected in china) is 820.57 . Clearly yours’s and the others poster’s math is WRONG. Do you ever tire of me telling you that you are wrong? So, during the first week of reinfection, there are 7557.6 Chinese reinfected. The First WEEK! Not 3 weeks, not month, and not 3rd month. The first WEEK!

You posted on the amount of Chinese that had the virus , was cleared , and then tested positive again
That post you replied to was directly from your article , and factually correct.
You posted some asinine remark that , in reality , rebuked itself.
Now , you are deflecting from your OWN OP.

edit on 3/29/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Ia reply to: Violater1

I used the math from your posted link...... did you read it?

Please show your math or you are just trolling.

Crickets.......

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yeah , Billy and his Commie Friends in China are making SURE of that ..........

www.realclearpolitics.com... ixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
China is having a bad time.

I've read they have lost 2 million tela communication customers, from what I've read you can't do jack in China without a cell phone.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

21 million i heard.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
21 million Chinese people haven't turned on their cell phones in a month. They don't think they are all dead. They think more like 10 million are dead. I think it is far worse than what the media is leading us to believe.

The people of Beijing were estimating 85% of the people in Wuhan died before the internet got cut.

China is revolting against the CCP . They are flipping cop cars out there.

We aren't gonna be getting anything we used to from China in the near future.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
Maybe they are all welded into their apartments and don' have chargers/Sarc

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join