It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terri Schiavo, a KEY move to advance the illuminati agenda - $1 Million Dollar Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
IF IF IF IF IF

this is a illuminati (or some other controller group) plot, its one to get american laws passed over death contracts and euthanasia. This would indicate two levels of conspiracy. the first level is the guy being a total hole (and the media could have played this one to be either way). the second is the agenda behind this to bring up issues requiring the law to step in.

If it IS a conspiracy to have the law step in, then they're not doing a very good job. The Federal and Supreme Courts have denied to step in 3 times already.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
www.google.com...

[edit on 21-3-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
I will wait a bit more, and I will explain. Sad, the same scenario as the cases that I mentioned explicitly hoping that it would be enough to make you connect the dots - Clinton/Lewinsky in 1998, Elian in 2000.

I understand what you mean now...........the dilution of the media with human interest stories that have no bearing on our lives, yet end up with a chunk of our attention. Furthermore, the power of association/dissociation on a subtle level can either detract from other stories that are valid, or further reinforce other irrelevancies........

The Terry Schiavo case is interesting because it involves people getting all up in arms about a woman we will never meet and, for all intents and purposes, is already gone. Why do we need to hear about her?..........we don't.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I started this thread current news, it was moved later to secret societies.
But considering the fact that nobody so far understood the obvious, it also fits perfectly this section - another ultimate example to understand to what lengths the illuminati have managed to brainwash the masses.

I will wait a bit more, and I will explain. Sad, the same scenario as the cases that I mentioned explicitly hoping that it would be enough to make you connect the dots - Clinton/Lewinsky in 1998, Elian in 2000.

Euthanasia->Global Genocide is one part of the agenda.

The most important part of the link with Elian is the agenda of revoking parental rights.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Interesting..........the idea of using a human interest story to justify world politics by association......

However.......to accomplish the 'revoking of parental rights', they're going to need more than Elian......www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

But do you really understand why this is one of the cases more carefully staged by the illuminati in the US, ever since Lewinsky and Elian?

To put it mildly, you should ...

Connecting the dots - What about starting with Elian?
Euthanasia->Global Genocide is one part of the agenda.

The most important part of the link with Elian is the agenda of revoking parental rights.
Unlike with Elian, the illuminati can't allow this time the script to be changed... and this is just one of the reasons:

Satanists stage unprecedented satanic ritual murder - live nationwide, lasting for days
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'd hardly call it Euthanasia....it's just about removing a feeding tube - an artificial method of feeding....if she is able to swallow as some have claimed, there is nothing to prevent her parents from spoon feeding her, is there?

If there is any 'plot' by a NWO group, I would think it's to keep all of us artificially alive so the medicial community can feed off of us even longer.

Also it might be a 'smoke screen' to keep us diverted while something more sinister is taking place under our noses.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
I'd hardly call it Euthanasia....it's just about removing a feeding tube - an artificial method of feeding

Claiming this today puts disinformation agents in a dilemma, since it¦s all too obvious.

She is not dying. She has no terminal illness. She is not in a coma. She is not on life-support equipment. She is not alone, but rather has loving parents and siblings ready to care for her for the rest of her life. She has not requested death.

She has sustained brain injuries and cannot speak or eat normally. Nevertheless, the only tube attached to her is a small, simple, painless feeding tube that provides her nourishment directly to her digestive system.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There are also occult ties... no direct ones that I can "prove" ... but dates and such are lining up for "power/energy" to be transfered so to speak... it also has a lot to do with controlling the way a mass amount of people think, it helps with the energy transfer.. almost like an influence.. that isn't seen or heard..

she is for all intents and purposes dead to the concious world.. she is just taking in stimuli in broken blips.. fragments of conciousness that add up to nothing... I found it disturbing to see how the doctors treated her... nothing like a human.. more like an injured animal ..
Someone with understanding could help her, perhaps gain some recognition (her recognizing the world that is) but it would take a lot of therapy.. and training.. it would be more or less using her as a guinea pig..

this is all very occult'ish ... and check the calanders.... it's already very VERY disgusting that some judge or whatever already likened her to Jesus.. saying how she's survived these 3 days or whatever and that we haven't forsaked her yet.. SHUT UP! She can't even understand your words you political monsters... She is even beyond a child.. In my opinion, the people should take back the news, and they should stop filling our minds with horrible things.

The redwoods in California will be speaking this year....
and remember Florida... what it represents symbolically.. Eden for those who are "ready" to die.

Start understanding energies people... and the sway of the pendelum..

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thats pathetic BS. This woman turns her head, her eyes follow objects. This to me says she is not brain dead. She smiles when she looks at her mother.

Perhaps you should have a look at her MRI scan (available in several Terri threads). You'll see her cerebral cortex is all but gone... She IS brain damaged, severely. Also, court-appointed (not Michael appointed) doctors from several trials, have all agreed on her condition.

As for an illuminati angle...not so sure I agree with the angle presented...but how about this one...

Both the governor and the president have successfully bypassed the Judicial system in getting that last law pushed through and passed...possibly setting a powerful precedent for other right to life cases. Talk about pushing through an agenda? Midnight sessions of Congress, invoking unrelated state agencies to investigate trumped up abuse charges, etc. These are certainly scary from a conspiratorial standpoint....

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Read no further on this if you do not want to know how the movie of the year -"Million Dollar Baby"- ends.
The Nazi govt, which was a govt., based on the highest demonic principles, would practice euthanization, or supported killing of the disabled, or any other group who were deemed as not being able to contribute to society, etc. It was spun as being merciful at first, then you know the rest.
Now you have Terri, who is being spotlighted in Jeb Bush's backyard.
Even though there are others all around the country, this is the case planned to shape the future.
Since 1998 in the US (and since as early as 1994 in the country playing the role of frontline, the Netherlands) disabled, elderly, etc. have been mass murdered WITH the implicit or explicit consent of their family, mostly to inherit or save health care costs.
From now on they will start to be mass murdered also WITHOUT the consent of their closest relatives.
Here the movie of the year, $ Million Dollar Baby $ (by "coincidence" Terri's husband received 1 million dollars in insurance money and a hoax about Michael Schiavo refusing 1 million dollar was staged at the right moment, to to let him look noble to the alarmed sheeple).
The movie focuses on a young girl who becomes totally paralyzed, feeding tube, etc. Her wish is to die, she even tries to do it herself, by biting her tounge, and strangling on the blood.
Clint Eastwood talks to a priest( subliminal to the audience, God approves), even though the priest does not approve, Eastwood does some soul searching, and out of love he disconnects Hillary Swanks life support as she has begged him to do. In the movie her Mom & family (aka Terri's family!) are given a very negative image. Her being alive is in their best interests, not hers.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is Your Brain Really Necessary?

Do you really have to have a brain? The reason for my apparently absurd question is the remarkable research conducted at the University of Sheffield by neurology professor the late Dr. John Lorber.

When Sheffield’s campus doctor was treating one of the mathematics students for a minor ailment, he noticed that the student’s head was a little larger than normal. The doctor referred the student to professor Lorber for further examination.

The student in question was academically bright, had a reported IQ of 126 and was expected to graduate. When he was examined by CAT-scan, however, Lorber discovered that he had virtually no brain at all.

Instead of two hemispheres filling the cranial cavity, some 4.5 centimetres deep, the student had less than 1 millimetre of cerebral tissue covering the top of his spinal column. The student was suffering from hydrocephalus, the condition in which the cerebrospinal fluid, instead of circulating around the brain and entering the bloodstream, becomes dammed up inside.

Comment: Now what is the argument here? Well so what if Terry has re-routed her selfhood to its now limited capacities, she is still even more of an individual in terms of what is remaining of her brain, than the above student.

I am sickened by the eugenics now being planned as a consequence of the case law that is to be established here. It wreaks of Soylent Green.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
And with Million Dollar Baby sweeping the Oscars...

Man, I read the spoilers to that movie, after I the only thing I heard was Roger Eberts "You HAVE to see this movie." So of course, I knew I did not want to see it, I wanted to STUDY it!

And here, what, less than a month later, live and in person, the Million Dollar Baby, they really are f*cking with people...

They should put it up as a newspaper headline already.

That the Brain is not Consciousness should not surprise any one, except dogmatic scientists. Her Consciousness does not reside in her body constantly, I would say, probably only when her family is there.

Is she going to come back from the dead now, is that what they are aiming for? Mark Burnett said America loves a good comeback story

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Caption: "This person suffering from hereditary defects costs the people 60,000 Reichmarks during his lifetime. People, that is your money."

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is all such utter BS.

There is a serious ethical arguement to be had about this case and you "illuminati/NWO" idiots are certainly not taking part in it with your ridiculous fantasies.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
``

cheers there MattMarriott

i think i see what your getting at...? maybe not !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chapter 15, C. 2, Q. 29)

"He will use unorthodox devices to stir people up,
disturbing the status codes of social and religious behavior
in our materialistic times
"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: You do have some faith in the prophecies of Nostradamus, though. Is that correct?

ANSWER:
(scroll down page...to under the picture of OSHO..read his 2 replies)
@
www.otoons.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bush regime will impose? the populist/democratic stand concerning
Terris' right-to-life...and severly damage the Lefts' rule by Judicial decree of death by way of 'legal entanglements'.
A revised paradigm will re-emerge founded on finite resources, individual value...which on the face of it, seems to be counter to what the Bush Brothers are ?fighting against?

whisper (Ah, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to decieve)

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Q: You do have some faith in the prophecies of Nostradamus, though. Is that correct?

Quatrain X.72, deception and fulfillment - the true story, explained by Matt Marriott
www.goldismoney.info...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"I cannot believe that one judge has condemned her to death based on hearsay evidence.
A lot of people will use the tired old "19 judges agree" line, but 18 of those judges only ruled on judge Greer's ruling and never looked at the evidence. In fact many of the rulings of other judges were that they would not look at any other evidence."

March 24 - Why Terri Schiavo will die tomorrow, the day Jesus Christ died (stop the satanic ritual murder!!!)

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Schiavo means "slave" in Italian.
But let´s call the illuminati script by the true name:

THE PASSION OF THERESA MARIA SCHINDLER ON HOLY FRIDAY 2005

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join