It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terri Schiavo, a KEY move to advance the illuminati agenda - $1 Million Dollar Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
This is all such utter BS.

There is a serious ethical arguement to be had about this case and you "illuminati/NWO" idiots are certainly not taking part in it with your ridiculous fantasies.

I'm right there with ya, father.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Audio of Terri Schiavo's father talking to his brain-damaged daughter and her reaction; recorded in 2004; proves that there is thought behind the external veil;

loungedaddy.blogs.com...

-------
It's over - bureid March 25, 2005

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why was Terri selected to be murdered with uttermost cruelty using grotesque lies to justify it?

The plan was to provide all the details that the average person needs to see that:

- while the media keep repeating the official story of a vegetable dying ...
- the court made sure that there could be no doubts that she was sentenced to death by extreme torture based on hearsay from her butcher, using lies like her life depending on being connected to the feeding tube, this culminating of course with the U.S. Supreme Court, without explanation, refusing to order the feeding tube reinserted.

- in fact Terri is a human being that required special protection, after being left for years in the hands of "people" whose purpose was to turn her into a vegetable.

Again, why?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I say Let nature/God/Destiny take it's course.....

Why are you all soo arogant to assume that you can circumscribe this age old process?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Mind Control Framework: Level Increase Acceptance, by Matt Marriott

The Framework applied to Terri
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In the end, this whole incident has taken the headlines off of international affairs and placed the spotlight on private tradgies. Is the news trying to compete with reality TV now?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
this is once again brought to you by the nazi makers. not nazis, but the think tanks behind the nazis. perhaps this is a precedent setting case for a eugenics program.
to me, starving a 'corpse' to death isn't very humane.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Mind Control Framework: Level Increase Acceptance, by Matt Marriott

The Framework applied to Terri
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Delivery (What)
Providing all the details that the average person needs to understand the the delivery.:

- in fact Terri is a responsive (facial expressions, "I waaaaant ..",etc) human being that required special protection, 
- after being left for years at the hands of a man, Michael Schiavo, that started a new family, now father of two, having a financial interest in her death and with a record showing a goal of trying to turn her into a "vegetable" (denied rehabilitation and physical therapy for Terri, MRI, etc) ...
- altough the parents tried all judicial possibilites to obtain custody of her daughter,
- while the media doesn't question why is this butcher is called her "husband",
- just like the court, which makes sure that there could be no doubts that she was sentenced to death by extreme torture, starvation and dehydration,, based on hearsay from her butcher, using lies like her life depending on being connected to the feeding tube, and issuing illegal orders like denying manual feeding or water, what is illegal for animals, this culminating of course with the U.S. Supreme Court, without explanation, refusing to revoke these illegal decisions,
- all this unmistakably staged as unprecedented satanic ritual murder, broadcasted live nationwide. In this case as a mockery of the Passion of Jesus ("Schiavo" means slave in Italian, timeline for Holy Week culminating with Holy Friday and Easter; 18 judges and the Bushes refusing to interfere, playing Pontius Pilatus; last communion denied in the holiest of christian holidays, Easter; as Terri's mouth and hands bleed, M. Schiavo's laywer says that she never looked as beautiful, i.e. the ultimate mixture of necrophilia, sadism and anti-christianism).

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Can I get the audio file of the lawyer talking about Schiavo looking 'as good as ever', or what ever he said.

Not that I don't believe you, but that is sleazy even for lawyers!

I have the video tape of George Bush being asked about prior knowledge of September 11 (and whether suggesting the President had foreknowledge borders on political hate speech).

George Bush doesn't even understand the question. He is like a deer in headlights, uuh , ummm, "There's a time for politics. uhhh, uuuh There's a time for politics. *pause* Thats an absurdity."
reporter: OK, um, on a un-related topic
* paid off crowd drowns out reporter, letting President off the hook when he looked like he had blatantly lied*

This Schiavo case is over. The autopsy of her brain will prove nothing, except to those who believe their consciousness is their brain.

Here's to May 1st, when we can look forward to the next 'Big One'. (and by that, I mean the forcing of Spring!)

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

I have the video tape of George Bush being asked about prior knowledge of September 11 (and whether suggesting the President had foreknowledge borders on political hate speech).

George Bush doesn't even understand the question. He is like a deer in headlights, uuh , ummm, "There's a time for politics. uhhh, uuuh There's a time for politics. *pause* Thats an absurdity."
reporter: OK, um, on a un-related topic
* paid off crowd drowns out reporter, letting President off the hook when he looked like he had blatantly lied*

You applied that under the wrong framework section for 9/11. That's package. Theater.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
mattmarriot
Because she's still alive, does that invalidate your thesis?

Could this issue be simpler than a global pseudo-religious conspiracy? She was an attractive young woman, and if I'm not mistaken a nude model at one point, perhaps she was involved with one politician or another? I know for a fact that politicians across the nation frequent bars and sex clubs, engage in lewd acts with professionals and groupies alike, and threaten the girls they spend time with to keep them quiet.

I think there might be, both less, and more to this story than is being reported. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I had a family member that was only 24 yrs old who was connected to a resperator and feeding tube for 12 days.
She wrote notes to family members during all of this time.
Around the 6th day she starting writing notes saying that she wanted to die, please , somebody help me to die.
She had no Living Will.
There was no hope of her ever recovering from this illness.
For 6 days she pleaded in her notes for someone to help her die .
On the 12th day her parents decided to ask the doctors to disconnect her from all life support.
Before they could get to the hospital to do this, she died.
This young woman was not brain dead at all.
She just wanted to die and was able to say so in her notes.
If only Terri could write a note.....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Even if she can write a note asking for any to kill her it still is something NO ONE has right to do, it is strongly against god comendment don't kill, there is no small print in the bible (kill terminaly ill or help somebody to die)

I don't remember Jesus did this, on the contrary he was raising people from dead he didn't starve them to death.
It is more then we think it is about god's right and human right, how law system can take decisions which are not their right???

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Lets see if you all agree when the pope faces the choice of a feeding tube or death... Should be interesting to see if the doghma holds up then, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
:waves:

Hey! Matt Marriot!

I know you're busy sowing more cryptic posts, but can you please take a second and answer my question? Thanks...

(He's busy beatifiying this woman in some other thread)

Oh, and by the way, according to several news sources she did receive communion wine.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Have you ever watched someone you love dying in front of you and suffering from pain and begging to die???
Jesus didn't help my relative!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I know a lot of people wouldn't agree with me, but I believe it is just not right to decide of anybody's life or death. This is kind of not easy to solve conflict between living in pain and dying, still someone has to be killed if we want to help him in a way. This killing part is something I find as difficult decision. I know I couldn't do it. I have personal reasons to believe in that.
Yes I have been in similar situation, not same but similar with some of my relatives end of life in being sick without going any better.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
www.google.com...

[edit to add - please don't make one line responses that are vague google search results - nygdan ]

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Jodi Centonze, long-time girlfriend of Michael Schiavo, has drafted a living will.

"Miss Centonze loves her fiancé very much," said her lawyer, "but I'm sure she's not the only person in this country who would not want to give him power of attorney should she ever become incapacitated and be on a feeding tube."
www.bongonews.com...

-----------
There are two mind control related reasons for this to be released.
1. To help people forget about the REAL issue: see this thread above
... using lies like her life depending on being connected to the feeding tube ...

2. The second item is not about Terri alone. It's about you... If you got it, please explain it. I will let you know if you are right.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"First victims: disabled, elder and children"

Previous mind control operation: it´s NECESSARY to eliminate disabled and elder.
And in the process, it´s ok to torture them with the most horrible means: no food ... no water.

After them today it's the turn of the children.

Since the page from January 2003 that explained it all BEFORE the "process" officially started has been deleted from the Google index:

www.google.com...

... here it is the link:
matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

--- Note: Role of CIA Psy-ops in the boards of the parallel information societies
To distract people with the "Jackson bought the jurors" hoax, to cover-up, that the whole "process" was staged according to a script.
The illuminati script to legalize pedophilia.
Explained in January 2003.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join