It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terri Schiavo, a KEY move to advance the illuminati agenda - $1 Million Dollar Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Terri Schiavo, a KEY move to advance the illuminati agenda - $1 Million Dollar Hoax

Now the illuminati go as far as to stage the $1 Million Dollar
hoax with the goal of making Schiavo play the noble role of the man that is not interested in money.

But do you really understand why this is one of the cases more carefully staged by the illuminati in the US, ever since Lewinsky and Elian?

To put it mildly, you should ...
-------------------
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- The husband of brain-damaged Terri Schiavo has rejected a one (m) million dollar offer to drop his efforts to remove her feeding tube.

Michael Schiavo's attorney George Felos says that other offers already have been made and rejected. Felos called the offer offensive.

The woman's parents are trying to keep their 41-year-old daughter alive, but Michael Schiavo contends he once promised his wife he would not keep her alive by artificial means.

Terri Schiavo suffered a heart attack and severe brain damage 15 years ago.

The Pinellas County woman has lived in what court-appointed doctors call a persistent vegetative state since then.

San Diego businessman Robert Herring said yesterday that he would pay Michael Schiavo one (m) million dollars if he transfers the legal right to decide his wife's medical treatment to the Schindlers.

The offer will remain on the table until Monday.
Source
www.firstcoastnews.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
please explain your perception of this offer.

personally , I think there is a huge gap between the parents story and the husbands story. I'm sure the truth is there somewhere.

but please...explain this illuminati connection and the implication.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
From (thread closed by christianforums):
www.christianforums.com...
"Now the illuminati go as far as to stage the $1 Million Dollar hoax with the goal of making Schiavo play the noble role of the man that is not interested in money."

Read the article at the end (page 2) of that thread.
I will post my comments that I couldn't send anymore there later here, which also explains the illuminati's script

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thats pathetic BS. This woman turns her head, her eyes follow objects. This to me says she is not brain dead. She smiles when she looks at her mother.
Please understand from a mothers stand point, this is a fight from the heart. And only time will tell. IMHO they should allow the divorce and let her mother take care of her untill she has passed on.
Lets keep in mind that alot of men also take wedding vows and then keep a fling on the side. Its not about a damn promise to her, its about his own self, publicity, and the book and movie deals that may follow.
Another opinion of mine, and I am aware of what opinions are like...is that this man could lose his life if he keeps on with such a stance. If someone will offer a cool mil to keep her alive surely someone will take a cool mil to end his!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
matt,

I still don't get the connection

--------------------------------

krt,

yeah...I agree...

---------------------------------

I'd say, anyone who takes a closer look at her husband , will get creeped out.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thats pathetic BS. This woman turns her head, her eyes follow objects. This to me says she is not brain dead. She smiles when she looks at her mother.
Please understand from a mothers stand point, this is a fight from the heart. And only time will tell. IMHO they should allow the divorce and let her mother take care of her untill she has passed on.
Lets keep in mind that alot of men also take wedding vows and then keep a fling on the side. Its not about a damn promise to her, its about his own self, publicity, and the book and movie deals that may follow.
Another opinion of mine, and I am aware of what opinions are like...is that this man could lose his life if he keeps on with such a stance. If someone will offer a cool mil to keep her alive surely someone will take a cool mil to end his!!!

before you go calling 'pure bs' please, do a little research. first and foremost, these people DO NOT consciously react to ANYTHING. this is just a 'reflex' reaction, supported by the lower brain centers. the same areas are what are still keeping this "woman" (i should say corpse, this is a living death) "alive". there is NO ACTIVITY IN THE BRAIN to suggest ANY kind of conscious thought processes, -N O T H I N G-. this woman is BRAINDEAD by all means of the word, and nothing can change what happened. the only thing left is to stop persuing the impossible and let the body die. the soul is gone. secondly, are you making a scathing threat towards this man? there is no reason to take a conscious awake life because this man wants to let go of an empty shell. brain scans can and have verified she is dead to the world, and the time has come to let her go. i would expect nothing less for myself if i should ever happen to come into the same situation, as well as my loved ones. this is horrible to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Her soul has gone?

Thats the best thing I've read in years.

The original poster was correct, this is a news story, which if nothing else, has been further sensationalized to draw emotion out of people. The million dollar offer is only important as an emotional price tag.

I don't think Terri can show discomfort, is that what makes her less human? If you put up with constant suffering, you would go into the same vegetative state, its no secret. I could not watch more than a few seconds of video footage, I did not see a dead person.

This is a very well-constructed news story (yes, they would keep someone in a coma for 15 years to advance their agenda) to make people question the 'worth' of life, and think there was nothing for her to live for (even being loved by her parents? Come on).

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Regardless of what the video tapes showed you it doesnt get past the fact that theres no brainwaves or activity.

Shes still never ever going to walk again or form words or sentences. Shes never going to be able to feed herself or take care of her own self. There is no future for this woman face it. No brainwaves = Veg.

Go research comas/veg states and reflex actions. interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
But again, this is the only life worth living, if you can make money for yourself, or you have a 'productive' future, then you can live.

Sorry, but I don't actually think human LIFE is a drain of human ENERGY.

Think about what her body has gone through, and ask yourself if your mind would still be there all the time. Seriously... Doesn't mean she lost her mind!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above is an ATSNN link to a story regarding the first words in twenty years by a woman who was paralyzed by a drunk driver............the unconscious mind is a very powerful thing and I believe if the woman encounters enough stimulii, it is feasible for some kind of recovery.......how interactive her recovery would be is a variable as it relates to the worth of keeping someone in such a state for so long.....but.......

..........it is a human life.

Her reactionary movements suggest a possibility.

The illuminati connection is dubious, mattmarriot.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i find it utterly rediculous and worthy of even a warn for the fact that so easily and so blatently can you all disreguard what we know to be fact. let me give you a little refresher of high-school level biology.

thoughts, emotions, movement. all caused by electrical signals in your brain. these signals transfer data from cell to cell in your nervous system, and are easily identified as active thought - in a word "life". when these signals cease, we call this DEATH. without these signals, your body becomes no better than a clockwork duck toy, reacting on a very low level to ingrained "reflexes" built up over your entire life. so essentially what we have here is a case where blood flow was disrupted to this womans brain for an extended(?) period of time. when this blood flow ceased, so did those tell tale signals in her brain. she became no better than - literally - a vegetable.

now i ask you. i have an apple here. but damn it all to hell i want an orange!! will my willing the apple to become an orange make a damn bit of difference to the fact it is blatently what it is? an apple? NO.

so i ask you again. we have this woman here. electrical activity in the upper centers of her brain has ceased to a point where it becomes reflex alone. now by wishing and willing that all that we know to be fact should not be true, just because it isnt what we want it to be change it? im going to say thats just a bit doubtful.

granted people have awoken from similar coma-like states in the past, but this is a very, very, very small number. obviously the exception rather than the rule. i tell you today, willing to wager anything you would like on this FACT, that this woman WILL NEVER AGAIN BE CONSCIOUS AS YOU OR I. why cant we lose all of our vanity and just let this poor woman move on???

edit: spelling i noticed

[edit on 13-3-2005 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
why cant we lose all of our vanity and just let this poor woman move on???

My vanity has nothing to do with my stance........also, if the woman is indeed a vegetable, hasn't she already moved on? I contend that if she is still percieving stimulii, albeit without any apparent cognitive and communicative skills, she is still growing neurons. This spark you speak of is still active.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
doctors can perform brain scans to check for conscious reaction to stimuli. these scans as i interpret them say that this woman no long reacts in a conscious manner to anything. just because fire can reproduce, consume food in a manner, and excrete waste products, does that mean it is alive?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This Florida case has been discussed at length on ATS, Matt.
You still have not backed up your claims for any alleged illuminati connection. Which would be very interesting since the illuminati hasn't been around for a couple hundred years.

Why did you start this thread In secret societies, anyway

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
This Florida case has been discussed at length on ATS, Matt.
You still have not backed up your claims for any alleged illuminati connection. Why did you start this thread In secret societies, anyway

I started this thread current news, it was moved later to secret societies.
But considering the fact that nobody so far understood the obvious, it also fits perfectly this section - another ultimate example to understand to what lengths the illuminati have managed to brainwash the masses.

I will wait a bit more, and I will explain. Sad, the same scenario as the cases that I mentioned explicitly hoping that it would be enough to make you connect the dots - Clinton/Lewinsky in 1998, Elian in 2000.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that this a plot by the Illuminati to weaken the morals of society and lessen the value of human of life?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
IF IF IF IF IF

this is a illuminati (or some other controller group) plot, its one to get american laws passed over death contracts and euthanasia. This would indicate two levels of conspiracy. the first level is the guy being a total hole (and the media could have played this one to be either way). the second is the agenda behind this to bring up issues requiring the law to step in.

lets look at the overview
the guy wants euthanasia, media making him out to be a hole, current Relig Right govt (or Rel Right pandering govt, i wouldnt say they were themselves) and their policy. nice to see they all line up, but wait i thought the media was liberal????(it is, but is it better for an nwo to erode morals or reduce control over peoples lives by refusing abortion and euthanasia? personally i think anyone who would do those 2 are sick, but they could care less about those kind of sentiments) .

as far as my personal opinion, let the family take it over. what is to stop the guy from taking the 1 mil if he really didnt care about her? i dont get it.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you understood Waco, OJ Simpson, Clinton/Lewinsky and Elian then you should have no problems udnerstanding Schiavo - the spiral of horror on the move

March 19, 2005 - the right day to remind the sheeple of the last days of Auschwitz. In particular how each day 3,000 to 5,000 hungarian jews peacefully were transported directly from the arriving train directly to the chamber gas, where a surprise was waiting for them.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Something people should think about.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
how many here, knew that she was an anorexic , whose potassium levels fell, due to her disease , bringing on the stroke , which left her in her current condition ? eh ?

I'm not bringing this up to condemn her...just checking the flow of info.

I HAD NOT KNOWN THIS and thought it was an interesting omission by the mass media

any comments ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join