It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good News

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Forbes (considered a right-leaning publication) is reporting:

Results from a controlled clinical trial from China on the use of hydroxy chloroquine as a treatment for Covid-19 have shown no significant differences in health outcomes between the control group and patients who received the experimental drug.

study

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It’s just some good news of a potential treatment

Exactly.

The OP itself =

The thread in general:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You lot sure have gone all in with this ....good luck...

It's simply a little hope, not fear, which is what we need right?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
More good news:

New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C
“The patients who received vitamin C did significantly better than those who did not get vitamin C.”
“It helps a tremendous amount, but it is not highlighted because it’s not a sexy drug.”

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

There's no recovering from this mess for trump. He waited and he was inefficient and cost Americans their lives.
Don't ask for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for trump.
Bong....bong....bong....

This is absolutely fanatical

Here's another jackass who should shut up and let MDs
do their job. And if someone drinks fish tank cleaner from now on
it's this guys fault. Not Trumps!

edit on 25-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

There's no recovering from this mess for trump. He waited and he was inefficient and cost Americans their lives.
Don't ask for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for trump.
Bong....bong....bong....

So what do you have to say about the countries leaders that acted slower and are having more serious issues? Which is practically everyone but Russia?

Let me know if you are bashing everyone else or is this just TDS?

Read your post again and tell me who isn’t taking this seriously? I’m sure your joke was funny to you.

edit on 25-3-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

No but this guy did. Unfortunately there are people out there who won't know better...obviously.

Yes, that is true, you just can't fix stupid. The man is dead. Because he was stupid. Seriously stupid.

Because he believed trump.

Silly, silly silly, your TDS is just ... silly.

He is dead because he was stupid. Really really stupid. Plain and simple.

Trump never told anyone to go out and take fish tank cleaner. He never even told anyone to self-medicate using the actual drug - hydroxychloraquine. He merely said it was showing promise where it is being used and that he had high hopes that it would end up being something that will save a lot of lives - and this thread is evidence that he was right.

I am truly appalled at the people in this thread that are not shouting to the heavens at the promise this brave Doctor is revealing.

350 patients, 100% success in not only quickly (hours!!) resolving their serious breathing issues, but not one of them even required hospitalization.

People, if this isn't worth pursuing - and I mean whole hog - to see if it pans out, then nothing is.

If you are against even the mere idea of pursuing this to see if it actually works, and can only offer ridicule and cast aspersions - then you need to take a good, long hard look in the mirror, because there is something seriously wrong with you.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Necrobile
Y'know, over the last 3-4 years I've heard people say that Trump could cure cancer and people would still find something wrong with it. I'm actually starting to believe we're seeing something along those lines in real life.

Trump comes out and says this is a good idea to look into, some idiot does something stupid all because some ingredients are similar, and now many people don't wish to speak about this concept anymore all because of that. It's all being tested, seems to be doing decently, so what will happen if this proves to have positive results?? How many of you, if infected, won't take these meds all because of TDS?? Or, excuse me, because someone died from it??

Some of the replies I've seen in this thread are mind-boggling. We have here something worth looking into, yet people don't want anyone to look into it because someone took fish tank meds.

Trump will never cure cancer. He appears to have limited medical knowledge, he doesn't work in the field, he has no science or similar degree. At best, he's a game show host who made some gains investing large sums of inherited money.

Well it’s taken a pandemic, a 35% drop in stock markets, social distancing and a stay at home order to bring the economy back to Obama’s high water mark.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
People, if this isn't worth pursuing - and I mean whole hog - to see if it pans out, then nothing is.

If you are against even the mere idea of pursuing this to see if it actually works, and can only offer ridicule and cast aspersions - then you need to take a good, long hard look in the mirror, because there is something seriously wrong with you.

Everything is worth pursuing and that is happening as we speak. But as I posted earlier the drug was not found effective in a Chinese clinical trial. And it has not been found effective previously on different Corona viruses (SARS and MERS). Pursue it? Definitely. Stand at a podium on national TV and say it's being shown to be very, very effective is irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

SWEET... Hannity is such a reliable source of information.

Problems taken care of.. Lets all go home now.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Well it’s taken a pandemic, a 35% drop in stock markets, social distancing and a stay at home order to bring the economy back to Obama’s high water mark.

After the last Republican administration put the economy into the toilet with the Great Recession. You are old enough to remember that right?

The Great Recession refers to the economic downturn from 2007 to 2009 after the bursting of the U.S. housing bubble and the global financial crisis. The Great Recession was the most severe economic recession in the United States since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Lucky for Obama then huh?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

can you point me to your sources, please?
(They might already be on the thread, I don't know. I'm trying to figure out the truth. Any links you can give me here are welcome)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

from what i understand this was a small test ?group (30 patients) and they just used hydroxy chloroquine.

the promising study and others that have had success used a combination of hydroxy chloroquine, Azythromycin, and zinc.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Yes. It was a small study. But it's the only COVID-related study that's been done to-date. The doctor to whom you are referring did his own anecdotal 'research'. No controls, no scientific method. But anecdotal results. I'm not saying this won't work but there's no independent data to show that it will. But there are many labs testing this and other anti-viral drugs against COVID.

Are you old enough to remember the 'peach pit' cancer cure? That was also being touted by some doctors.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

very effective is irresponsible.

Then both the patient that Doctor OZ interviewed and the good Doctor
himself are just as irresponsible correct?
Doom doom doom die die die! Don;t say anything positive just die and
death til Trump is gone. What the hell is wrong with you people?
edit on 25-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

the patient that Doctor OZ interviewed

?

Doctor Oz? Isn't he the guy who has, unfortunately, already a negative charlatan sort of image? Like Jim Bakker?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Doom doom doom die die die!

Wash wash wash hands hands hands!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Doctor Oz? Isn't he the guy who has, unfortunately, already a negative charlatan sort of image? Like Jim Bakker?

Excellent point Einstein!

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Thanks! I thought it was a good point too! Just wondering what sources you find reputable and which you think are crap.

Cough cough cough elbow elbow elbow!

Stay stay stay home home home!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join