It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

THIS IS EXTREMELY PROMISING! (Sorry for caps im quite excited)

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's letter attached:

edit on 25-3-2020 by DrumsRfun because: fixed all caps title

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Interesting....seems very simple actually.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
edit on 25-3-2020 by IncessantOptimist because: .

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 2020 3 25 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

Very interesting and could be a game changer

edit on 2020 3 25 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is amazing and wonderful news!

I hope everyone takes note, because big pharma isn't going
to like this and how will they make any money off of this?

Likewise, be careful to talk about this much as as it seems
the new PC force is out in patrol ( short for politically correct)
to scold good news and anything that throws cold water on
the COVID-19 doom.

Thank you for posting!

edit on 25-3-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Not a doctor, but something tells me you probably shouldn’t get medical advice from a political talk show.

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Not a doctor, but something tells me you probably shouldn’t get medical advice from a political talk show.

Yeah, much better to get it form a corrupt politicized globalist
organization like The WHO.

/s

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

If you're not a doctor (thankfully you aren't since you didn't even read the OP), you should probably keep your political comments to yourself since the OP was about what the doctor had to say, not what channel it appeared on.

It was a REAL DOCTOR on a news broadcast sharing his medical findings. Who gives a sh*t what show it is if it's coming from a legit doctor with more than anecdotal evidence of a treatment protocol for something that is wrecking the world?

Savage.

I happen to be one of the people in the high risk group, so things from my doctor's perspective and mine just went from "you likely will die from this if you get it" to "this treatment will likely keep you from dying". I'm sure others, like myself, could care less what channel or news anchor reported it.

~Namaste

edit on 25-3-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is amazing and wonderful news!

I hope everyone takes note, because big pharma isn't going
to like this and how will they make any money off of this?

Likewise, be careful to talk about this much as as it seems
the new PC force is out in patrol ( short for politically correct)
to scold good news and anything that throws cold water on
the COVID-19 doom.

Thank you for posting!

That was one of the first things after "Good News" I thought of. Those who have a vested interest in keeping the COVID-19 front and center will no doubt drag their feet and try to discourage the use of these simple products.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Amen

My mother is at risk also and this is great news. News which actually confirms what other doctors around the works are saying.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yeah, much better to get it form a corrupt politicized globalist
organization like The WHO.

/s

You’re right. Who in their right mind would get their medical advice from you know, actual doctors.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Those who have a vested interest in keeping the COVID-19 front and center will no doubt drag their feet and try to discourage the use of these simple products.

Most likely, yes they would prefer to produce a vaccine that
will be needed often, maybe even every year. Like the H1N1,
needed every year and starting in Kindergarten.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I bet everyone on ATS would be interested to hear what that something is?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You’re right. Who in their right mind would get their medical advice from you know, actual doctors.

World Health Organization launches inquiry after claims of ‘legendary’ corruption, including racism and sexism

I'll be waiting for you to give me the names of the "good doctors"
that are working at The WHO.

At least the doctor in the OP is a real doctor!

Video at link.

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 25-3-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

If you're not a doctor (thankfully you aren't since you didn't even read the OP), you should probably keep your political comments to yourself since the OP was about what the doctor had to say, not what channel it appeared on.

It was a REAL DOCTOR on a news broadcast sharing his medical findings. Who gives a sh*t what show it is if it's coming from a legit doctor with more than anecdotal evidence of a treatment protocol for something that is wrecking the world?

Savage.

I happen to be one of the people in the high risk group, so things from my doctor's perspective and mine just went from "you likely will die from this if you get it" to "this treatment will likely keep you from dying". I'm sure others, like myself, could care less what channel or news anchor reported it.

~Namaste

Dang, burned to the highest order!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

A doctor preaching a drug combination with no experimental backing that people have died from in other parts of the world.

was a REAL DOCTOR on a news broadcast sharing his medical findings. Who gives a sh*t what show it is if it's coming from a legit doctor with more than anecdotal evidence of a treatment protocol for something that is wrecking the world?

You should give a ****. People have already died from blindly following the Presidents advice about this same drug. If you actually trust a political talk show to give you accurate medical advice you’re already hovering around disaster. You can’t just believe what a TV show with an agenda tells you about anything, much less something that directly impacts your health.

I guess that’s on you. There’s currently people laid up on their deathbed from getting medical advice from politicians. And you’re here trying to encourage people to do the same thing, albeit from a political talk show.

edit on 25-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The World Health Organization spends more money on First Class Airfare for members, families, donors, than they do on "causes". This was described in 2017, but was a lower priority for repairing than domestic corruption.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

It’s a type of globalist black magic called deductive reasoning.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

It’s a type of globalist black magic called deductive reasoning.

I'm flabbergasted that even needs to be explained...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hey take it easy now. As far as I know you can only get Chloroquine, (unless you have fish with malaria???) Azithromycin (again you can order this online for your fish if they have a fever and a cough) and Zinc Sulfate (no idea what this is or where to get it) Unless you have a prescription. If people are really going to try and self medicate with fish meds...then I guess you get what you pay for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join