It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the amazing tale of Count St Germain

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome back to cakes cabinet of chaotic curiosity of-ah i give up with titles.

Now a while ago I wrote about kasper hauser however this story is similar, he was a talented musician, writer, a reported alchemist, and Voltaire said of him "A man who knows everything and who never dies” and he has been reported to be immortal.

Just like Kapser Hauser, his origins are unknown. He just waltzed into aristocracy and charmed them, telling them tales of his extrodinary life

It appears that the Count St. Germain may have arrived on the scene in Europe as early as 1710. At that time, he appeared to be in his mid-forties. The story goes that he always appeared this way. He seemed to never age. From 1737-1742, he was supposedly in Persia studying alchemy. He went to Versailles in 1742 and then in 1743 he was in England for the Jacobite Revolution. He then went to Vienna to visit Frederick the Great and then to Edinburgh in 1745.

whoa back up a minute-he didn't appear to age? maybe it's mabelline. However he did not only mingle with the aristocrats, but rubbed shoulders with royalty

Louis XV must have known who he was, for he extended to him a friendship that aroused the jealousy of his court. He allotted him rooms in the Chateau of Chambord. He shut himself up with Saint-Germain and Madam de Pompadour.

Now it's time to go X-files, because he apparently knew the secrets to alchemy and psychic powers

In the presence of the queen he spoke in a grave voice and foretold events that would take place fifteen years later. “The queen in her wisdom will weigh that which I am about to tell her in confidence. The Encyclopedist party desires power, which it will obtain only by the complete fall of the clergy. In order to bring about this result, it will upset the monarchy.

Nice try nostrodumbass. Now for his origins, pick a playing card from a deck. Portugal, Spain, France, Germany-The man disappeared, reported dead however no documentation was provided and no DNA cannot be recovered. Now this stinks of con artist cleverness, but the mystery of his origins remains unsolved. Wherever there is an afterlife or not, hope he's probably sitting in a bar with D.B cooper, Jimmy Hoffa and the Zodiac killer. I hope it's hell because I plan on taking over.

What do you think? If you have any ideas please share.

edit on 24-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

He's probably a time traveler. www.abovetopsecret.com...

How did he get his sainthood, anyway?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The man disappeared, reported dead however no documentation was provided and no DNA cannot be recovered

Count St. Germain died on February 27, 1784. There is a record of his death and burial.

- as per the linked source.
edit on 24-3-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

wiki primer

no magic powers are required to worm your way - into a niche of society

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

not a sainthood

the count of st germain

its a real place - but googling that would be too hard

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I did google it. That's how I found the time traveler thread, among other similar time traveler posts and blogs about the Count of St Germaine.

St. Germain (also sometimes referred to as Master Rákóczi or Master R) is a legendary spiritual master of the ancient wisdom in various Theosophical and post-Theosophical teachings, said to be responsible for the New Age culture of the Age of Aquarius and identified with the Count of St. Germain

en.wikipedia.org...(Theosophy)

St. Prosper, who was in Rome in 431, tells us in his Chronicle that Pope Celestine commissioned the Church in Gaul to send help, and Germain and Lupus of Troyes were deputed to cross over to Britain. On his way Germain stopped at Nanterre, where he met a young child, Genevieve, destined to become the patroness of Paris.

www.newadvent.org...

The history of Sainthood of Germaine is vague. I'm not even sure Saint Germaine was a real person.
I didn't, until your post, make the distinction between Saint Germaine and the Count of St Germaine. Excuse me.

edit on 24-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Probably similar to Marie Laveau, the Voodoo queen of New Orleans that was somehow around for a couple hundred years.

They die, then someone else takes up the title and continues on under the same name.

Or, he found the philosophers stone and is somewhere around today. Probably changed his name to George Soros last century.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I did some research into this guy a few years ago. I'll post about it later today, but there were reports of him being in the New Orleans area as late as 1897, but those reports about him being in France in the 1970's are muddied at best. The guy that appeared on French TV wasn't him. An interesting note about the guy that was arrested in the 1970's though; a man in his mid 40's tried to pay the frauds bail and get him out of jail several times, but when asked what his relationship to the fraud was, he would just leave. The man that came into the jail to pay bail was reportedly the spitting image of Prince Ragoczy of Transylvania (as noted from a famous painting of him)

His last suspected where about in somewhere in the American Mid-Western States when a person fitting his description was seen by rescuers during the 2011 Joplin Tornado event. The man seemed unfazed by the damage, asked that people give blood, and then grabbed a small old style doctors bag and walked away. Nobody has any reports of the guy since. When asked about the guy nobody could give a name, but some of the people just said that he might have been a college professor that retired early, but mostly that the man kept to himself.

Is it the same person or not, we may never know. One thing that is for certain, there's a lot of mystery that surrounds this guy.

Words of advice though; when researching him, be very wary of anything that was written by or associated with Helena Blavatsky. As she was known to create as much as she would research topics in order to make things magical for her Theosophical movement in an attempt to legitimize it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

^That's talking about people like the Count of St Germain. Many are called, but few are chosen.
edit on 24-3-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What's the source for the St. Germain Joplin encounter? I tried finding something but there's nothing.

There are rumors the real power behind the TPTB are immortal beings. Various fiction such as the Iron Fist TV show and other stories feature the real heads of the TPTB as immortal supernatural people.

St. Germain probably knows who they are. I don't think he's the type to be a part of their group but he's probably aware of them.
edit on 3/24/2020 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

After poking around you'll find that there is a group of people that are really big on trying to find this guy. I got the info from them, but I believe there may be footage from the news in the area that he was seen in.

If you locate the group that is trying to follow him, don't mention Blavatsky or the "Professor" that was in the colonies in the late 1700's. Other than those two warnings, Be polite with them and they'll be willing to discuss what they've found with you.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

From my understanding, Blavatsky and other New Age types are nothing but frauds so I understand.

So there like a website where I can begin my research?

I must say I do find the idea of immortals fascinating.
edit on 3/24/2020 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

As far as I know they don't, but that was a while ago so who knows now days. You'll come across them in articles if you really dig into looking for "The Man who doesn't die"

Not that it's important but I thought I should let you know that medically it is possible to live a very extended life. Cells can only reproduce about 50 time before they degrade. That degradation is how we age. The possibility that a person could have a defect that allows for cells to reproduce more then 50 time is possible. Cancer cells can reproduce indefinably without degrading, so a defect that might allow a non-cancer sell to do the same is possible.

I know it's neither here nor there, but just in case you think these long lived people are a flight of fantasy, you should be aware of the weird facts.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe he was the inspiration for the movie Interview with a vampire. But the story is quite interesting, nonetheless,especially when it is claimed that they found that house with those carpets blood stained.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What about immortality through occult means? There is a comic book series called the Secret History and it's about Four Immortal Siblings who sustain their lives through occult means from the Bronze Age all the way to the present day . One of them even became the secret ruler of not just ancient Egypt but also the Soviet Union.

Also another immortal (Not related to the siblings) became the shadow ruler of Nazi Germany with Hitler and the Nazis serving as his puppets.

Basically, these immortals are the true rulers behind TPTB.

In addition, I read rumors of immortality through transferring your essence from your old body to a young body.

The TPTB have a strong connection to the occult so I wouldn't be surprised if they have the means.
edit on 3/25/2020 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Personally I think that people in power heard or maybe some one in their family's past may have met one of these guys, and are trying to do the live forever thing. I've never come across any historical information that these long lived people were anything other then wanting to live a quiet life. Though to be fair Prince Ragoczy did converse with Benjamin Franklin about the French Revolution, but it's neither here nor there in today's context.

It should be noted that P.A. Theophrastus Bombastus used his money that he gained from his knowledge of the "Philosopher's Stone to create orphanages for victims of the second Great Mortality. In his case it was rumored that he faked his death due to the burden aging slower then others around him. After that he just disappeared from the public eye. His story is pretty normal for many of the stories of these long lived people.

As far as I know the only thing that you're going to find when poking at the occult, is a bunch of people trying to pretend to have the secrets of immortality. In truth, from the information that I've had at one time, these people (if it was from these people) don't believe that they are immortal, but rather just long lived. Maybe there is a way of reducing the cell degradation that naturally occurs, but who know. A guy named Art Kunkin had a pretty good theory about it, but since he died recently we should assume that his theory was wrong.

I'll give you another word of warning:
My Grandfather who died a couple of years ago was 103, and he would say that the worst thing is out living all of your friends, and close family. It wasn't that he didn't like us, but all he had left was us grand-kids and great grand-kids (and so on)

So if your poking around looking for something to extend your life be forewarned, but if you're poking around just because it's interesting, then you'll run into a lot of interesting stories. It was fun for me to research this topic, but I was using it as a distraction for a bit and got too interested in it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have no intention of living forever though.

I do suspect I have past lives but thankfully I don't remember it and I have friends who have reincarnated with me so I am not alone. Reincarnation is far more merciful than immortality. There is a reason why we forget our past life memories.

Btw St. Germain isn't alone.

Let me tell you an interesting story: Napoleon once mentioned meeting a Red Little Man. When Napoleon went to Egypt, he came across a mysterious Red Man This Red Little Man would help him conquer Europe but warned him not to invade Russia. Napoleon didn't listen so that's why he lost in the end.

This little Red Man has been around for centuries. In fact, Catherine De Medici once reported seeing the Little Red Man.

The Little Red Man was also sighted in the Tuilleries.

This Little Red Man is not St. Germain. He could be some demon though I suspect he's another immortal man dressed in red. I do believe he possess great power.

Here's a link:
www.reddirtreport.com...

In the comic book the Secret History, the Little Red Man's name is William de Lecce an immortal occultist who went on to become the shadow ruler of the German Empire and later Nazi Germany and oversees the occult projects.

There's a weird story I heard where a group of Czechoslovak occultists attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1938 because he was planning on taking over Czechoslvakia but they failed. There are speculation their magick did not work because somebody foiled it (Perhaps Himmler and his goons since they are into the occult) though I suspect it might be someone more powerful than them perhaps the real life version of William of Lecce since there are rumors Hitler communed with someone powerful.

It sounds like fiction but here's the link to the tale:

www.radio.cz...

It makes me wonder if the Secret History has some truth to it where there are immortals who go on and create empires and in the modern age became the real power behind the TPTB.

While yes St. Germain is the type who wants live peacefully and quietly. Not everyone is like him. There could be others who decided to use their immortal powers to gain power and build empires.

I'm planning on making a thread about the occultists' assassination attempt against Adolf Hitler. Makes a good conspiracy topic.
edit on 3/25/2020 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join