It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 Year Old Coronavirus Patient, “The hysteria has just gotten out of control”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

If you watch the news cycle close enough you will see the narrative change every few days based upon the general public's response to the current news cycle.

Meaning the news cycle is being manipulated to manipulate society based on how society currently views the contrived "crisis". A twisted version of convergent evolution.

My favorite iteration circulating in the media now is "you most likely have the coronavirus and don't even know it because you aren't exhibiting symptoms and may not but you are still contagious and will infect and kill others". This is why the new phrase "social distancing" is being put on blast.

Get EVERYONE to think that EVERYONE is infected so EVERYONE completely withdraws from EVERYONE. So much easier to control with this scenario as people will not stand together and fight and will obey instead.

What a sick plot this has become.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Following up on the original op Early Symptoms of Corona Virus & dealing with the disease. idea is to calm people to see their experience.

They are back in the UK now and testing Negative so you can follow along on the story from the beginning if you want they admit it was touch and go and scary but this is the summary.

Take care, learn to breathe and get you vitamins in.

Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Jerri Jorgensen is a patient, not a freaking medical expert. Who cares what this dangerous idiot says

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

My favorite iteration circulating in the media now is "you most likely have the coronavirus and don't even know it because you aren't exhibiting symptoms and may not but you are still contagious and will infect and kill others"

Source?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
A sobering view of how bad it can actually get, in less than 10 minutes:

(channel: It's Ok To Be Smart)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I agree completely

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

That sounds suspiciously like an anthropic principle for explaining news cycles. I'll let you in on a little secret. You aren't completely wrong. Hell, you may even be right. The news makes its bones on massaging the cycles. Their ad-driven model demands it.

Trouble is, like the anthropic principle, you have strayed deep into territory where either story can explain your result. That's bad, as of the two, the story that the news is reporting (evolving) medical consensus with an effort towards fidelity is far more likely as it involves the least amount of "stories" to keep straight. A coordinated effort to defraud the people of the world is possible but unlikely (as you can't get two of us to coordinate, let alone every news org on the planet).

Yes, the story does "evolve" daily, but that is because the event underlying the story is viral spread of a novel disease (a pandemic), which is, in and of itself, an object lesson in evolution.

It might be a crazy NWO con, but that would mean President Trump, the US intelligence apparatus, both houses of Congress, and the greatest military on the planet actively working with all cable news and most print media, worldwide. That seems like a bad Hollywood movie and not a description of reality.
edit on 19-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

My favorite iteration circulating in the media now is "you most likely have the coronavirus and don't even know it because you aren't exhibiting symptoms and may not but you are still contagious and will infect and kill others"

Source?

I paraphrased but there are plenty of articles recent and some as far back as January where this narrative has been pushed.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well the new cycle just proved my theory right again. People refused to stop going to restaurants and the beaches and now there is an indefinite ban on transitory properties renting starting Sunday at 6 p.m. and all beaches in our state have been shut down.

I find it interesting a virus so similar in composition, symptoms, etc to that of the flu is somehow able to propagate for the next 18 months (as advertised by the MSM) and yet flu season is only 13 weeks.

When will people realize we are being controlled and manipulated? When will people resist this overreach of government?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I find it interesting a virus so similar in composition, symptoms, etc to that of the flu is somehow able to propagate for the next 18 months (as advertised by the MSM) and yet flu season is only 13 weeks.

The projections I've seen show a peak in COVID19 infections around June and a decline from there, through October or so, with another spike around the end of the year. Whether or not actions are taken. The difference is mostly in the number of infections.

I have heard that it will be up to 18 months before a vaccine may be available for use. So if the outbreak follows the pattern, the vaccine won't be of much use this time.

With influenza there is some level of herd immunity because various strains come around and go around. With COVID19 this is not the case. It is new. There is no immunity.
www.healthline.com...

While flu "season" is short, there are lower levels of infection all year.
edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have heard

That pretty much sums up 99.9% of the dissemination of CV "information" in the public realm. What we need are facts instead of the non-stop fear mongering and outright guessing being passed off as factual from the media outlets.

I'm not saying you specifically are fear mongering but your statement validates why there is so much misinformation and disinformation on this virus. Every media article I have read regarding CV includes words like "possibly", "may", "potentially", etc. Why does the media continue to push false information?

And by definition any information that is unverifiable is by default false.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That pretty much sums up 99.9% of the dissemination of CV "information" in the public realm.

That's what you chose to pick up on? The projected development time of a vaccine? Something that is of no relevance whatsoever to the crisis?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your position becomes immediately null and void because you are basing an argument off of unsubstantiated information. That was the point I was making. Not picking an argument with you but I pointed out that you are basing an argument off of unverifiable information which is precisely why we have a global hysteria on our hands.

For example why did the virus ignite so fiercely in Wuhan? Easy. Because Wuhan is one of the most polluted cities on the planet, most of the male population and female population smoke heavily, Wuhan is a steel city, and Wuhan is 11 million people literally living on top of each other in very close quarters.

So a nasty bug will spread like wildfire in a population so dense with an already terrible environment for proper respiratory functions. It makes more sense CV affected so many so quickly because of these facts. Not because it is some super bug.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

For example why did the virus ignite so fiercely in Wuhan? Easy. Because Wuhan is one of the most polluted cities on the planet, most of the male population and female population smoke heavily, Wuhan is a steel city, and Wuhan is 11 million people literally living on top of each other in very close quarters.

So a nasty bug will spread like wildfire in a population so dense with an already terrible environment for proper respiratory functions. It makes more sense CV affected so many so quickly because of these facts. Not because it is some super bug.

so wuhan is densely populated and polluted but beijing isnt?
edit on 21-3-2020 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You ignore a long history of the study of epidemiology.
Not a good idea.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: Case74282

so wuhan is densely populated and polluted but beijing isnt?

Can't seem to find any recent live cameras of Beijing, I wonder why that is....

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Sure and so is NYC.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So stay someplace nice and clean.
You'll be fine. Maybe everybody should move there.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

sweet i dont smoke, so all i need to do is move to an unpolluted and unpopulated city like beijing.

better get my whole family there too
edit on 21-3-2020 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You ignore a long history of the study of epidemiology.
Not a good idea.

Not ignoring it in the slightest. Too the contrary I have used the factual data we have from epidemiology multiple times in over the past few weeks with hysterical people who like to claim "this is different".

So, my point still stands that until there is actual verifiable data (which there is not) then conjecture renders an immediate false argument from the outset.

It is the continued spread of misinformation that has led to global hysteria.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join