It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump you need to call for Quarantine like right away or there will be hell to pay.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

There are multiple viruses behind the common cold, more than just Corona.

Some of them can cause a slight fever, and fevers are more common in kids.

But many don't really raise temp much.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If he locks things down he is the devil. If he does not he is the devil. If he does anything he is the devil. WTF. Even if you hate him it's nonsense. He can't do anything because every move he is wrong. He could sign an executive order for free healthcare, education, butt wiping and he is still wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Easy way to end the hype is if President Trump suspends the election until the corona emergency is over
edit on 9-3-2020 by SuperDave90 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes ... I hate common colds. Got one at the moment. Sore throat, slight fever. Nothing else, but because of those two symptoms alone ... I get to stay home for the time being because it *might* be the hairy scary "killer" virus.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There are always exceptions.

Could there be a connection here? Young don't get this virus. Young can have a fever with a cold. People with this virus/cold get a temperature like the young can with a normal cold.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

They do get this virus; they just don't tend to develop very severe cases of it. So far as anyone knows at the moment, there have been no deaths in kids under 9 from this that have been documented worldwide. That can always change. Kids are not immune to the underlying health conditions that raise your risk of death from this like diabetes.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I really like him but I don't think he's getting the info. to make a proper decision. May be the election is clouding his judgement.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank for that.

I thought very few had gotten it.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Gentle remindee...This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!.

Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

POTUS here..I hear your concern! and suggest a Scotch on the Rocks with a side of anti-fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What Americans aren't capable of self quarantining..?

Just make sure not to buy 5 years supply of Toilet Paper and only have enough left for 2 days of food..lol

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

In other words, he's not handling things the way you think he should.

You understand that the lady who's Pence's right arm on this is highly experienced in dealing with infectious diseases and has experience coordinating the HIV/AIDS effort in Africa? Birx knows what she's doing, and she's not a partisan having served a few previous administrations.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't the u.s. news media cover the funerals, or interview people whose relatives have died from Coronavirus? Could it be that they suddenly have a higher level of integrity and character?

Its an election year and the msm frowns upon exposing dead voters.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't the u.s. news media cover the funerals, or interview people whose relatives have died from Coronavirus? Could it be that they suddenly have a higher level of integrity and character?

Its an election year and the msm frowns upon exposing dead voters.

At the same time, they're busy to trying to convince everyone that this virus will create a massive pile of them.

Someone do me a favor and make sure that if this sore throat kills that you put a bullet through either my zombie vote's head or heart.
edit on 9-3-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
We need to lock down no more flights, get California, Washington locked down with New York . If this is not done immediately we are in for a hell of a ride. Everyone needs to be told to self Quarantine. Wheres the common sense its time to lead not follow. The problem is almost out of control if we don't come together we are going to have a lot of bodies to bury. I hope you read this President Trump I don't know why you haven't been told this by the CDC but I hope someone has some balls and tells him.

Sorry, I'm not playing...But I'd suggest you people who are zoning out pack up a few things and head off into some wilderness area where you'll be safe...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I really like him but I don't think he's getting the info. to make a proper decision. May be the election is clouding his judgement.

But somehow YOU got the right info..

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
whose going to pay my bills bruh

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Your governor can do that, you don’t need Trump.

We are a Republic BTW lol... People should bitch at their Governor...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

Just make sure not to buy 5 years supply of Toilet Paper and only have enough left for 2 days of food..lol

The left hand is toilet paper for like 75% of the population... TP is like the last thing on my list...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

POTUS here..I hear your concern! and suggest a Scotch on the Rocks with a side of anti-fear mongering.

Scotch on the rocks? Are you a barbarian?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join