It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump you need to call for Quarantine like right away or there will be hell to pay.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh
Are you a doomsday prepper? If your not you should be.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
[Removed by staff]

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Why do people keep comparing annual numbers with monthly numbers? This isn't over yet. It's exponentially getting worse and at this rate it will surpass all the flu's people keep trying to compare it to. Anything could happen in the next couple months. What if 150,000 die in the next 4 months what will you say then? More people die from cancer? LOL....I mean cmon, why do people keep comparing apples to oranges? WE don't even have 12 months of data for COVID-19 and people always wanna talk about how many people die per year from the normal flu. It's been 3 months! and don't try to multiply these numbers by 4 and use that as an argument. That's now how EXPONENTIALLY works.

Just so you know. 100% of the people that died from this virus wouldn't have died if it weren't for this virus. So comparing something ongoing to something ADDING ON TO IT isn't a valid argument.
edit on 10-3-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 10 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I've been thinking the same thing. I'm not one to panic but this is not to be taken lightly. We're almost at 1k reported cases, probably safe to say you could add another 50% on to that soon. We're at 30 deaths as of today, regardless of age, that's 30 families life's that have been directly and adversely effected by the CV.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
FEMA will finally have a use for their stockpiled caskets and detention centres.

Well done President Trump!!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Nonsense. You Chicken Littles are idiots.

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

Why do people keep comparing annual numbers with monthly numbers? This isn't over yet. It's exponentially getting worse and at this rate it will surpass all the flu's people keep trying to compare it to. Anything could happen in the next couple months. What if 150,000 die in the next 4 months what will you say then? More people die from cancer? LOL....I mean cmon, why do people keep comparing apples to oranges? WE don't even have 12 months of data for COVID-19 and people always wanna talk about how many people die per year from the normal flu. It's been 3 months! and don't try to multiply these numbers by 4 and use that as an argument. That's now how EXPONENTIALLY works.

Just so you know. 100% of the people that died from this virus wouldn't have died if it weren't for this virus. So comparing something ongoing to something ADDING ON TO IT isn't a valid argument.

Why do you feel as if its not normal that people are dying from a virus? Thats what viruses do, kill people.

Theres no cure yet, so whats the point in panicking? Its not going to save people
edit on 10/3/2020 by Stu112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112

Why do you feel as if its not normal that people are dying from a virus? Thats what viruses do, kill people.

Theres no cure yet, so whats the point in panicking? Its not going to save people

It's a NEW one that people weren't dying from before....that's why. What if it never gets under control? That's NEW people dying every year that wouldn't have died from this NEW virus. NEW....NEW. What about NEW do you not understand? lol

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's a NEW one that people weren't dying from before....that's why. What if it never gets under control? That's NEW people dying every year that wouldn't have died from this NEW virus. NEW....NEW. What about NEW do you not understand? lol

New or old, its a virus. There will always be mutations and new strains, its happened countless times before, why panic, its nature.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Again. Is there an abnormal mortality rate this flu season. No. And if you believe in evolution, Coronavirus is just a natural part of life. I guess people only like nature when it’s controlled?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: KKLOCO

I live in Washington state this is not news hype I want the politics to stop and come together as one then we can beat this, a house divided will not overcome.

I’m in Washington as well. About 80-90 miles from “the epicenter of the outbreak”. I work in receiving for a large retail store, so i deal with people driving all over the state up to my location. I have a high chance of catching it because of that. I’m really not concerned though. I’ve been sick with something other than the common cold only maybe 3 or 4 times in my adult life. Nothing other than a few beers and a bit of rest couldn’t cure. Want to know my secret to not getting sick much? It’s pretty revolutionary. Something most of those liberal hippies down near seattle haven’t heard of. It’s called basic hygiene. Should try it. It drastically minimizes chances of diseases like this from spreading. Airborne ones are a different story. This one will be like all the others though. Sure, i may catch it. I most likely will not. If i do, my ONLY concern would be who i may spread it to. Not death. Not the week of suck i’ll go through. Only about spreading to those with weak/compromised immune systems.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

100% of the people that die in airplane crashes wouldnt have died if it werent for that airplane crash.
edit on 10-3-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
I live off grid yes.

edit on 10-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: correction

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhatalError

100% of the people that die in airplane crashes wouldnt have died if it werent for that airplane crash.

How many people would still get on the plane if the plane was compromised and may crash ?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Gentle remindee...This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!.

Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The only people that will be panicking are the ones who laughed this off - IF it doesn't go away soon. And yes, we (I) believe that having some extra water on hand in case I can't get to a store WILL save a life. If you don't agree, the leave the "CV Updates" thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnumit will surpass all the flu's people keep trying to compare it to.

by a country mile.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Shunning dissonance isn’t productive and really only shows your weakness of argument.

I see a lot of people freaking out “what about new Virus don’t you understand?!” People freaked out because someone was on the 18fl 2 weeks ago was diagnosed with CV (heavens nooooo). If you watch the news like it’s a time warp (imagine they are talking about it being 1975) when you watch the news you’ll see how all they say is fear fear, be afraid, we don’t know anything, fear.

This is being used like all good crisis and we will do whatever they want us to. No more music festivals, sport events, rules of public assembly could be drastically changed. We will give up our rights here for it, without question.

a reply to: TruthJava

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

But where are they??

Not to be found

MAGA!!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Trump just needs to tweet Corona is fake news and POOOOOF its gone
not real

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

You

What if 150,000 die in the next 4 months what will you say then?

I am betting not. How about this. If you are right, I will not post for three months on ATS.

If over 149,999 don’t die in the next four months you lose the bet and don’t post on ATS for three months.

Bet?

Lest put your 150,000 in prospective...

Overall, 5.6 million children under age five died in 2016, nearly 15,000 daily (World Health Organization [WHO], 2016). The risk of a child dying before five years of age is highest in Africa (76.5 per 1000 live births), about 8 times higher than in Europe (9.6 per 1000 live births) (WHO, 2016).
Approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year (UNICEF, 2018a). Hunger and undernutrition contribute to more than half of global child deaths, as undernutrition can make children more vulnerable to illness and exacerbate disease (UNICEF, 2018a).

While people are hoarding and fighting over toilet paper, and worried about themselves to the point of a panic frenzy, millions of children die each year because of malnutrition. I guess their deaths don’t impact stocks, so nobody gives a rats ass?

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year.

www.medicinenet.com...

I get the Coronavirus is not a “flu”. However, it is now part of this “flu” season. Coronavirus has not caused an abnormal mortality rate this “flu” season.

I am not trying to marginalized anyone’s death. Your the one ignoring and marginalizing real on going crisises? And your fell for the media telling you to panic about this crisis?
edit on 11-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 11-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I dunno , dont countries trade international debt based on how much tax revenue a person can generate in their lifetime
or was that just conpiracy BS

so dying children are like losing a life time worth of debt which can traded off against that person
once they become a citizen
by registered birth

they are unripe assets

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join