It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

If I may say so myself, and I'm not trying to be rude here,

If you believe anything at all coming from the CDC then people should be out there licking handrails and bathroom stalls.

I mean, you're not being rude at all, but maybe jumping to a conclusion that I "believe anything coming from the CDC" when you read my post. Not sure how you arrived at that by me saying that the CDC had acted irresponsibly. That's still true, whether I believe them or not. But no worries, dude. I ain't offended at all. Carry on...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuldersMate
Cause I'm 99% certain none of you do as no one has even mentioned being specifically tested for covid-19.

Tests are not being offered. I wasn't tested for ANYTHING, wasn't even asked any questions about whether I'd been in contact with anyone or travelled. The doctor heard that my voice was squeaky and she instantly jumped on it saying it was Laryngitis :/

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: Deplorable
I'm waiting for the next stage of this ... when they start admitting that everyone who has been 'contaminated' by this bio-weapon is now HIV positive.

We're all wondering when the other shoe is going to drop. There HAS to be more to this than mild flu type symptoms.

You wouldn't be disinfecting your city streets like that or let your economy be decimated for nothing.

I don't think we will ever know, but maybe we will be told, when the people responsible are long dead and gone, safe from any repercussions to their actions.

I've read several times people say what I bolded in your post and I have an honest question...

Why wouldn't they?

Or more precisely; could it not be possible that in the face of not knowing what they where dealing with they choose to assume the worst?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: puzzled2
Exactly.
No one said anything about shutting down the power grid, just nuclear power plants, which if unmanned or severely undermanned, represent a danger to far more than just people in the plant or the immediate vicinity.

Why would they be left unmanned? You can man a nuclear power plant while suffering from a pneumonia. I went to work for two weeks before I was diagnosed with pneumonia; could have continued to work afterwards too If it was necessary I do so.

Unless you are suggesting power plant workers are for some reason going to be in the 30-20% who are going to have the most critical cases. That doesn't seem statistically likely.

Earlier in this thread, it was posted that 54% of Italy’s infected required hospitalization and 11% were in ICU.

I didn’t say that nuke plants will be shut down. But it a possibility if the authorities are lying to us about this virus.
Try to remember now, this IS a conspiracy site.

link   

originally posted by: MuldersMate
Cause I'm 99% certain none of you do as no one has even mentioned being specifically tested for covid-19.

You're absolutely right. You need to actually test for it to identify there is a problem.

Not like this farce in the US with broken tests, having to beg to be tested, then having your doctor pleading to have you tested. It's akin to using the ostrich with it's head in the sand analogy as the cornerstone of your pandemic response. - it's insane.

I think you're vastly underestimating how bad this has actually spread.

My problem with the idea that it has vastly spread:

If it has spread vastly, maybe hundreds of millions infected, so severity is actually really low. Great. Unless second wave will be killer, or it stays in your system slowly wearing you down.

But if it is so vastly spread and therefore really low severity, why would they hide this fact? They'd want to test more to show it was so mild... Unfortunately, I keep ending up leaning toward whatever is going on, it's very bad. Whether that is the severity, the second wave, or mutations, or economic collapse, I don't know. But they are hiding it for a reason.
edit on 7-3-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

link   
I know the other states have told the age of the person with the coronavirus and other details but Kentucky has kind of kept quiet. This is just a guess, but since they are closing Harrison County schools for cleaning. My guess is they are either a teacher or work for the schools and they are trying to keep people from panicking. Just an educated guess.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

Cases Deaths Serious Critical Recovered
105,400 /3,561 /6,061 /59 /58,199

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Something has been going through my workplace as well, even landing one in the hospital with flu/pneumonia. Then they sent her home and told her no one in or out for 2 weeks. She was out of work for a little over a month. Me and at least 3 other women (we work in a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant, so we have men/ women changerooms that are also our breakrooms) have had issues. Body aches, coughing, headache, etc. I'm a smoker and just can't shake it. It landed me in bed for 3 days..... my hubby caught it from me and was 2 days behind me with all of it.

Last night my little hick town announced our state's first case..... and she hasn't traveled. Lots of uncertainty going on. I just wish we could get what we feel like is honest info. But maybe that's what i get for having a suspicious mind and we are getting honest info. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So France is ending this day with 949 Cases and 16 Deaths.
Thats +296 cases and +7 Deaths today.
5 deaths were just announced, and I checked the numbers on Worldometer.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dr. Bonnie Henry who is the Vancouver BC health minister just broke down in tears at a press conference describing the cases in the province.

So far she has been the only health minister in Canada who has been giving more updates than anybody else.
She once again through tears is asking for people to stop attending large gatherings and to greet each other without shaking hands kissing and hugging.

Our Ontario health minister is not a doctor( graphic designer or something or other) and last week had not been seen giving any updates for almost 4 days.

Meanwhile our Prime Minister Trudeau still carries on like a child and kissing and hugging and selfie taking with anyone he can

The press conference was just live so I can't post the link as yet.
I am glad we have one official in this country that seems to be taking it seriously.
edit on 7-3-2020 by alphacenturi because: no reason given

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: Deplorable

Too many stories with people all experiencing weird or known symptoms of Corona that I really believe we're already well into the millions that are or have been infected in the US. It been spreading unabated since early Jan. they just wouldn't test most for it.

I'm waiting for the next stage of this ... when they start admitting that everyone who has been 'contaminated' by this bio-weapon is now HIV positive.

I've been thinking about that aswell... wouldn't that be a funking bad day?

Whoever concocted this virus, needs hanging!

Hanging would be too humane

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
Not sure if this has been mentioned. A hotel that was being used as a quarantine area has collapsed!

Coronavirus: Dozens trapped as China quarantine hotel collapses

The virus has revealed yet another tool from its vast and unique toolbox.

Attempt to contain it in a locked down quarantine building, and it reverts to aerosol form, settles down toward the foundation of the building and then weakens and compromises the steel support structure.

Building collapses, virus escapes and proceeds to wreck havoc on society. Quite a versatile and chaotic little bug. If you ever host this ornery virus and go into self quarantine, be sure to let it out into the fresh air from time to time. You wouldnt want to make it angry and have the walls come tumbling down.

Soul

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
Dr. Bonnie Henry who is the Vancouver BC health minister just broke down in tears at a press conference describing the cases in the province.

So far she has been the only health minister in Canada who has been giving more updates than anybody else.
She once again through tears is asking for people to stop attending large gatherings and to greet each other without shaking hands kissing and hugging.

Our Ontario health minister is not a doctor( graphic designer or something or other) and last week had not been seen giving any updates for almost 4 days.

Meanwhile our Prime Minister Trudeau still carries on like a child and kissing and hugging and selfie taking with anyone he can

The press conference was just live so I can't post the link as yet.
I am glad we have one official in this country that seems to be taking it seriously.

A medical doctor is trained, and has the brass balls, to be able to say to people that they are going to die, or have cancer, etc.
They have to be the ones being cool-faced for their clients.

She, if she is a graphical designer, does not have the background, or the brass balls so to speak, to take the news she has had to ingest of the last few days/weeks, and keep a straight face.
Not a good sign.
edit on 7-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling and stuff

edit : Oh wait, the Medical Doctor broke down ? My bad. (Worse outcome)
edit on 7-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: asdfa

Magic is in Japan and he was referring to the situation there.
The suggestion is Nuclear power plants need to more informed and workers in critical area's getting proper information because unlike schools factories you don't just turn off the lights go home for a few weeks at a power plant.

There must be more to the virus that flu like symptoms because the money trail doesn't make sense.

Well yeah. If you're over 50 the chances of dying go up substantially. I'm going to go out on limb here and say that most of the big money people in the world are over 50.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anynamedangit
a reply to: Deplorable

Something has been going through my workplace as well, even landing one in the hospital with flu/pneumonia. Then they sent her home and told her no one in or out for 2 weeks. She was out of work for a little over a month. Me and at least 3 other women (we work in a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant, so we have men/ women changerooms that are also our breakrooms) have had issues. Body aches, coughing, headache, etc. I'm a smoker and just can't shake it. It landed me in bed for 3 days..... my hubby caught it from me and was 2 days behind me with all of it.

Last night my little hick town announced our state's first case..... and she hasn't traveled. Lots of uncertainty going on. I just wish we could get what we feel like is honest info. But maybe that's what i get for having a suspicious mind and we are getting honest info. Who knows.

I'm assuming since you posted this info that it's unusual for something to spread so much in your work place.... or has this happened before with a flu outbreak? Lets hope it's not the strain that reinfects or that both the L and S strain aren't both floating around where you are. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Exactly.
No one said anything about shutting down the power grid, just nuclear power plants, which if unmanned or severely undermanned, represent a danger to far more than just people in the plant or the immediate vicinity.

Why would they be left unmanned? You can man a nuclear power plant while suffering from a pneumonia. I went to work for two weeks before I was diagnosed with pneumonia; could have continued to work afterwards too If it was necessary I do so.

Unless you are suggesting power plant workers are for some reason going to be in the 30-20% who are going to have the most critical cases. That doesn't seem statistically likely.

Earlier in this thread, it was posted that 54% of Italy’s infected required hospitalization and 11% were in ICU.

I didn’t say that nuke plants will be shut down. But it a possibility if the authorities are lying to us about this virus.

Even if we assume the worst and 54% of Italy’s identified infected required hospitalization; what does "require hospitalization" mean? Where all 54% comatose? Doubtful.

So if the choice is 1) dealing with sick nuclear power plant workers and a accommodating their illness as they continue to man the plant or 2) leave the plants unmanned and possibly meltdown ... which is going to happen.

Its fine to talk about conspiracy theories; but they do still need to make logical sense. Its not rational to think this particular virus will threaten nuclear power plants.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Anynamedangit

It’s unfortunate your post was ignored. I am from SC as well, welcome to ATS. I heard last night about the two cases here. I hope they are ok.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Exactly.

That's because Italy has a massive elderly population. The elderly probably don't work at the nuclear power plant though.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A five-star hotel in China being used to quarantine collapses. coronavirus victimswww.dailymail.co.uk...
This is very suspicious to say the least.
edit on 7-3-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Israel considers placing some Americans under coronavirus quarantine

he Health Ministry is considering adding Washington, DC, New York and California to the list of places requiring quarantine. Israelis returning from these locations or foreign travelers from these states will be required to enter quarantine for 14 days, if the Health Ministry decides.
In an interview with Israel's Channel 12, Moshe Bar Siman Tov said that the ministry is still discussing such a decision and will only decide late Saturday night or Sunday. He made clear that Israel is not looking at the United States as country, but at each US state individually.

Other Western nations, such as Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands, are also being considered for quarantine. The ministry is waiting to receive news about the coronavirus situation in all of these countries before making a decision, Channel 12 reported.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join