It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

We are overall irresponsible and poor hearted and don't know how to do what is proper justice

So.. God teach's you that the human species are irresponsible horrible little twit sinners who deserve to goto hell rather then being shown he's real and that we're too moronic to grasp simple concept's and therefore aren't able to understand him?

Sound's to me like he's an idiot.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Many of the stories are all stolen from much much much older myths.

The bible is nothing more then a plagerized ridden book, written by men to control men.

I don't believe in god. Not the supernatural god. He's a myth. Written by men.

Does religion really think people are too ignorant and stupid to understand something so contradictive?

They get so brainwashed into believing this statement, that rather then questioning to idiocy of his word, they just preach their excuse's as they're taught to do at an early age.

The simple fact alone that the supposed god would kill other's for not believing and yet allowing his word be changed and then saying if this were to happen he'd plauge those who did just show's he's a fabel. Figment of the human immagination. It's to contradictive to be real.

Two reason why I'm not going to entertain the questions in your last post:

1.) Because of these statements above about brain-washing, idiocy, excuses, fables, figments, ignorant, stupid, mind-controls and myths. Hopefully after re-reading these a few times you'll see how close-minded and to some, insulting, these statements truly are. I'm here to tell you it is none of these things are true and hope someday you get the proof you need.

2.) These questions have been asked and answered before, most of which are addressed on this same thread. I'm not going to bottle-feed a synopsis of the thread. If you're not willing to read before anything that you have to say, I'm not willing to respond to what you have to say if it's redundant. This isn't a competition to see how many points a person can score on a chatboard and we all have important things to do with our lives. If we don't, we need to find them.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So.. God teach's you that the human species are irresponsible horrible little twit sinners who deserve to goto hell rather then being shown he's real and that we're too moronic to grasp simple concept's and therefore aren't able to understand him?

Sound's to me like he's an idiot.

Are you okay Produkt? Maybe a walk would do you good. Get some fresh air, take in the scenery. Once your thoughts are composed I'll be happy to discuss.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

I don't get it... we ask a question and you guy's don't answer?

I'm answering. Maybe check your hearing?

If god is all loving and all forgiving then why does he kill and punish?

As repeated, he his holy and righteous and punishes sin. We cannot expect to get away with our wrongs. If I gave you a bottle of spring water and said it's 90% pure but the other 10% is sewer water, would you drink it?

If he's all powerfull, then why doesn't he show himself?

That's not the relationship He wants. He doesn't want a bunch of droids running through a program. He wants us to come to Him out of a heart of love, seek and find.

Why does he tell man not to kill, then contradicts his own law to man and ask's them to do something he's had no problem doing himself before?

He is God, erego He makes the rules. He has the capability to create and destroy, the beginning and the end. We are overall irresponsible and poor hearted and don't know how to do what is proper justice.

exact words of church were : if you say god doesn't exicst you will day on the spot where you stand!

well I am stil not struk by lighting.
I am lifing happy and joyfull with out gods
We can destroy and create life to .. every time we have sex and make our wives pregnant we create life.
we can clone life , we can crossbread life
we can create a new specie(S) and we can
change the color of lifeforms (flowers and fish /pigs)

so if god can make and destroy its creatiions we are ourselfs gods.
if god is all powerfull he would be the only one to do the things I said above but we can to thusfor we are allmost as smart as you gods because we can create life. we even can terraform mars if we want. with in 50 years or less we would have created life there .

we can create things from atoms up with nanotechnology. so if this can gods must be just like us and they came from the skies so they were people from space using technologies.

if we go back to the period before the fire was discoverd by the ape man and we would show him a lighter and make light out of 'nowhere' they would see us as gods. they would tell stories about it to there childeren until a generatio excist which can write and they wil write it down on paper, and then years later they would be found after they were lost , and we would see it like created and speaking about gods from the skies.

so the bible ws created. but I replace the time traveller now by aliens with advanced technology and people would say they are gods because they could do things as flying walking on water and create things with nanotech. yup bible ws nothing more than stories by ancient civilisations visited by aliens. they warn us that if they arrive and off times will be there as a warning to vcoming civilisations when they were allmost destroy by them but now we see them as gods and not as a threath which destroy us then and in the future .

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sorry Mark Luitzen, but man can not 'create'.

Sure we 'make' alot of things by taking things already created, splitting, changing, pulling apart and rearanging, but everything we make first involves some manner of destruction.

Only God creates something out of nothing.

This is a constant reminder that we can not 'save ourselves', as while we need to destroy anything, to keep living this mortal life, there will always be strife, discontent, loss and mourning over what and who 'needs' to be 'sacrificed' to maintain, sustain and improve conditions.

I have noticed that there is alot of 'repeat complaints' about god on this thread dispite them being addressed often, though when they are, those answers are ignored and replaced with another already addressed complaint.

I have to agree with Saint4God and ask you folk too invest some time reading over this thread to drink in some of the answers, rather than use this thread to simply insult God for the sake of it with the same, constantly repeated, childish, 'God is mean' type claims.

There really are some sound and comforting details of just how loving, forgiving and just God is, posted on this thread. Please just try to forget the worldly spin so many "wolves in sheeps clothing" have deceived and mislead seekers of God with, over all time, and think about the greater, spiritual elements of what God has, for so long, told us.

Our 'problems' of which their are too many for us to ever 'fix', are 'our' problems, that come with our mortal condition, not God's.

The conspiracy against Christianity includes the Anti-God mob on this thread who just have to drip, drip, drip, their poisonous lies against God reguardless of how many times those lies are explained for the lies they are.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by suzy ryan]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Only God creates something out of nothing.

well that's wrong for a start. surely god created adam from dirt/dust, and eve from one of adam's ribs? so no god did not create us from 'nothing'. and there's no evidence to support your claim that god created the universe and everything in it from 'nothing'.

you say 'only god creates something from nothing', like it's a fact, which i have to say is one of the most ignorant things i've ever heard.

what and who 'needs' to be 'sacrificed' to maintain, sustain and improve conditions.

this coming from a person who believes in a religion where 'sacrifice of life' was the norm?

I have noticed that there is alot of 'repeat complaints' about god on this thread dispite them being addressed often, though when they are, those answers are ignored and replaced with another already addressed complaint.

yet it's o.k for christians on this board to keep saying there's an anti-christian conspiracy over and over, and over and over, and over and over again, without bringing up new points, just stating that TV is against christianity and so is the whole world...*well gee there's conclusive evidence* (*sarcasm*)

The conspiracy against Christianity includes the Anti-God mob on this thread who just have to drip, drip, drip, their poisonous lies against God reguardless of how many times those lies are explained for the lies they are.

well i don't condone those people doing that. however, i heard of one example where a christian took the bible literally, and therefore he said in court he was just in murdering a doctor, who worked at an abortion clinic who had a wife and children. the christian guy just walked right up to him and shot him. there are people of the christian faith who defend this murderer and say he was within all his rights according to the bible. i'm sure you don't condone this behaviour, therefore you are very much not like that christian. the same as i am not like those 'anti-god mod' you so lovingly named on this forum.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
christians wanting and forcing ID and prayer in to schools, is anti-every other religion apart from their own, shows no respect to people who don't believe in the christian faith, it basically shows a total lack of respect to anyone who isn't a christian. teaching ID in science would be the same as teaching 'that the holocaust never happened' as an alternative theory in history. think about it from another point of view for a second... lets say from now on christian children have to learn about the creation of the world from the muslim perspective, and they have to say prayers to allah from now on... that's essentially what you're asking a muslim, hindu and so on to do if you teach them ID or have christian prayers in a diverse school.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Shauny, you are so doing what I pointed out; 'some guy shot someone and he says he's a Christian, so you are all as rotten as him and the God he says he believes in!'

Give us a break!

You missed (deliberately?) the point of God creating Adam in that he didn't just mold clay, but created, breathed in, life, that hadn't 'till then existed, but go on and tell us all what man has made without first destroying.

Go ahead, call me,"most ignorant" and hope that will stop others concidering views I expressed, rather than addressing them yourself.

Oh God, save us from the selective quoting of those who fight you.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There is very little that is "Christian" about the people who are running around calling themselves "saved" today. Especially anyone who would spew hatred for homsexuals, support the death penalty, support Bush's War on Iraq, the American Family Association and James Dobson, Pat Robertson, or 95% of those that call themselves "evangelicals".

The Christianity that is spread today is a cynical distortion of the actual teachings of Christ. This is nothing new, but the way it's being used today in an effort to accrue power is taking it to a new level.

Anybody who uses Christianity to accrue power or wealth (Bush, Dobson, Robertson, Hannity, etc etc etc) is guilty of Taking the Lord's Name in Vain. If you study the Bible and biblical scholarship, you understand what I mean. Taking the name in vain doesn't mean saying "Goddamn" it means using the name of the Lord to benefit one's selfish and worldly desires.

You kooks who want to go around here calling yourselves "saved" and hootin' and hollerin' about the Lord better check your own hearts and souls. My guess is the Lord think's you are full of #.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Shauny, you are so doing what I pointed out; 'some guy shot someone and he says he's a Christian, so you are all as rotten as him and the God he says he believes in!'

Give us a break!

are you blind or just plain stupid. don't accuse me of anything i haven't done. here's what i said, so maybe next time you accuse me of something 'TRY' reading my post first. i put the important bit in CAPITALS!!!!

Originally posted by shaunybaby
the christian guy just walked right up to him and shot him. there are people of the christian faith who defend this murderer and say he was within all his rights according to the bible. I'M SURE YOU DON"T CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOUR, THEREFORE YOU ARE VERY MUCH NOT LIKE THAT CHRISTIAN.

You missed (deliberately?) the point of God creating Adam in that he didn't just mold clay, but created, breathed in, life, that hadn't 'till then existed

you said god created life from 'nothing', which is wrong. i don't see what i missed. you're getting around it on a technicallity. but like it or not god didn't created us from nothing, he created adam from dust and eve from his rib...correct me if i'm wrong but dust and a rib surely is 'something'??

but go on and tell us all what man has made without first destroying.

you need to elaborate further, as you question is too vague.

Go ahead, call me,"most ignorant" and hope that will stop others concidering views I expressed, rather than addressing them yourself.

they weren't 'views', you were stating them as fact...they're not facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Man, the Christians here are pretty good dancers, at least on this thread.

Why is it that your god can make a rule saying don't kill, but subsequently murder nearly the entire human race, 2 cities full of gays, a child from every family in Egypt, and order his "chosen" people to murder men, women, and children?

It makes sense to me, seeing that your god is the Hebrew war god, but it DEFINITELY is not the sign of a loving, peaceful god. And Jesus? That guy was a Jew! How the HELL does a Jew become the founder of Christianity, especially when the religion comes around decades after he's dead? And, like shauny said, he was supposed to come back damn near 2000 years ago. Dee dee dee!

The arguments from the Christians here are taurus feces. Any Christian who does bad stuff, as pointed out by others here, is not a true Christian. How convenient, especially since the pope guaranteed anyone who fought the Muslims in the Crusades a free pass to heaven. And, Jesus himself says something about killing kids, oh yes he did.

The whole thing is bogus. Y'all think it's cool to take the nice, happy stuff you agree with in the bible while dismissing the horrible stuff. How convenient. Y'all talk about abortion when your god himself tells his peeps to kill kids in their mother's womb. Hypocritical. Not to mention all the stuff that defies logic, like the stars falling out of the sky in "the last days" (that one still has me laughing, seeing that the light from stars we see took many years to reach us
), some prophet predicting that the Nile would dry up (which, of course, didn't happen), the Nile running the entire length with blood, some guy stopping the sun, and zombies who come back from the dead (whoever referred to this as zombies before I thought about it, you still have me laughing
).

I mean, this is one of the greatest fairy tales I've heard of! It's like a horror movie, sci-fi, and fantasy rolled into one.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vuoto
If you study the Bible and biblical scholarship, you understand what I mean.

You kooks who want to go around here calling yourselves "saved" and hootin' and hollerin' about the Lord better check your own hearts and souls. My guess is the Lord think's you are full of #.

I'm surprised, since you seem to advocate the Bible, that you're not familiar with what it says about judging others. Matthew 7.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

are you blind or just plain stupid.

I guess they don't hand out warnings at this site anymore. Didn't know name-calling was "denying ignorance" *shrug*

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Truthseeker, it's funny you should mention hypocrisy, while you claim to seek truth.

God warns us of hypocrits, being deceived and those actively deceiving, yet whenever a Christian points out the difference between the truth and the deception, you lot of deceivers jump in telling others to ignor them and continue blaming God for our all too many, mortal, human failings.

Sure people screw things up terribly, it's part of our currently 'broken', dying from birth, human nature (that God has promised to 'fix' when this 'life lesson' is 'complete') and that is why we should try harder to live by God's 'advice' now, during these dark times, which is to "do justice", love, forgive and bless, even our enemies.

Lieing to promote, benifit and defend the unjust, is not "doing justice" yet it is those who feel they have no God to answer to, who commit the worse acts for their personal advancement, and they are those put up by God haters , blamers and denyers, as superior to God.

Christians know how far they are from 'ideal', so they train and share together to build better charactor, accepting and correcting their mistakes and wrongs, rather than blame God for creating these lives we complain about.

Again, if I told you of someone who cut the heart out of another living human being, then played around with it, you would rightly say he was a monster, unless you knew he was a heart surgeon saving their life.

Mankind is currently going through 'life saving surgery'. The blood and gore is a small price to pay for eternal, perfect, peace, love and joy.

Everyone must die once, that is unavoidable, but the first death everyone will experience, does not end the life, but leaves it in a state of 'sleep' untill resurrected.

Why, when the life we know has so many examples of God's plan, is it so hard for you to stop applying limited, narrow, faulty mortal human charactor to God?
Is it because as a non-Christian you believe mankind is 'perfect' enough to Judge God?
Is it because failing to understand, we can't yet understand everything, makes you feel foolish?
Is it because you are just jealous and resentfull of not being God yourself?
Or is it because you do 'know the truth', yet have willingly 'joined the opposition'?

These are rhetorical questions, for all to ponder before they give weight to anyone's 'judgements'.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by suzy ryan]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
The arguments from the Christians here are taurus feces.

That was creative...almost.

Originally posted by truthseeka
The whole thing is bogus.

Hypocritical. Not to mention all the stuff that defies logic, like the stars falling out of the sky in "the last days" (that one still has me laughing, seeing that the light from stars we see took many years to reach us
), some prophet predicting that the Nile would dry up (which, of course, didn't happen), the Nile running the entire length with blood, some guy stopping the sun, and zombies who come back from the dead (whoever referred to this as zombies before I thought about it, you still have me laughing
).

I mean, this is one of the greatest fairy tales I've heard of! It's like a horror movie, sci-fi, and fantasy rolled into one.

Thanks for proving the topic at hand truthseeka, any more who'd like to step forward as part of the conspiracy? Oh wait! There are even websites (Ex-Christians & Anti-Christians specifically) to facilitate the banding together and discussing it. They also keep Christians out of the discussions who wish to participate, I tried.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I guess they don't hand out warnings at this site anymore. Didn't know name-calling was "denying ignorance" *shrug*

well when someone accuses me of something i've not done, i think have go to drastic measure to point it out to them. however, you looked-over what suzy ryan had to say and just went straight to 'judging' me without looking at all at what she said to me. and i've still not seen an apology nor recognition that suzy ryan misinterpreted or couldnt be bothered to read what i wrote.

i also noticed you and suzy ryan both skipped over everything i had to say...you just focused on the people who are as you say 'attacking' christianity, rather than myself who has something 'real' to say about it. the fact that christians want to push ID and prayer in school, it'd be the same as the islamic faith pushing their creation and for your christian children to pray to allah. that's what it'd be like if you push your ID and prayer on people in school who are of other faiths...yet you don't seem to care about that. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't put up with your children going to school and praying to allah.

but you still insist on that it's me that is 'anti-christian' when it is you that is 'anti-everything that isn't christian'.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The commandment reads you should not murder. There is a difference between murder and killing. If the correct translation was "kill" and not "murder", the rest of Numbers, Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy where God establishes the laws of Israel would not only be a major contradiction in the Bible, but heralded by so many people who are anti-Christian or anti-Semites to use explaining that we, as Christians, are full of...What were the words you used? Taurus Feces?

How good do you need to be to become a Christian? Let's ask Paul:

Romans 3:23

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Well, okay, Paul, all have sinned, but when you accept Christ you become righteous and sinless, right?

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.

Well that's odd...If our salvation is based on our works here on Earth, on us being perfect and sin free to be Christian, why would it be a gift from God? Wouldn't the it be that the wages of perfection is eternal life? Hmm...Let's see if Paul has more to tell us.

Romans 10:9-10

9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Hmm...Still not seeing where it says you must be perfect to be saved. truthseeka, who was it that was saying you had to be perfect to be Christian? I ask because that person, assuming your interpretation is correct, needs to be educated on the tenants of their faith.

shaunybaby, you had a problem with suzy ryan saying God created man out of nothing. Your explanation has to do with God fashioning man out of dust and eve out of Adam's rib. I'm curious, who created that dust that formed Adam?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
shaunybaby, you had a problem with suzy ryan saying God created man out of nothing. Your explanation has to do with God fashioning man out of dust and eve out of Adam's rib. I'm curious, who created that dust that formed Adam?

it could be interpreted that the dust was already there, god is an ET and came to earth and created humans out of the materials already here. afterall his son was a carpenter...'good with their hands' seems to run in the family. who wants to wager than jesus' blood line extends to mechanics?

i was more pointing out that she said it like it was 'fact'. it is not, it's opinion and not even her own, it's someone's philosophy that they wrote down thousands of years ago and she takes it and calls it fact. i merely pointed out that it is not fact.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

however, you looked-over what suzy ryan had to say and just went straight to 'judging' me

I didn't judge you, I quoted you. There is a big difference.

without looking at all at what she said to me. and i've still not seen an apology nor recognition that suzy ryan misinterpreted or couldnt be bothered to read what i wrote.

I don't see where she called you these things, and yes, I have been reading.

i also noticed you and suzy ryan both skipped over everything i had to say...

That's because the arguments are getting repetitious, as I said (now I am indeed being repetitious), I'm interested in progress not repeating.

you just focused on the people who are as you say 'attacking' christianity,

What's the title of this thread Shauny?

rather than myself who has something 'real' to say about it. the fact that christians want to push ID and prayer in school, it'd be the same as the islamic faith pushing their creation and for your christian children to pray to allah. that's what it'd be like if you push your ID and prayer on people in school who are of other faiths...yet you don't seem to care about that. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't put up with your children going to school and praying to allah.

There's a very interesting thread on ID going on right now, how 'bout discussing that there? Testing Intelligent Design Theory

but you still insist on that it's me that is 'anti-christian' when it is you that is 'anti-everything that isn't christian'.

I didn't say that, I pointed out the name-calling as inappropriate...don't care who you are or what you believe, I'd feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

are you blind or just plain stupid.

Funny that, isn't it.
The last time I pointed out that truely vile insulting language against Christians, God and those of other faiths, that qualified as "hate speach" in a number of countries, was going unwarned, I got in trouble and they just celebrated their 'win' with more of the same.

But of course no one at ATS would be part of the Anti-christian conspiracy, they can't watch all the threads all the time, not when the 'good name' of non-Christians has to be protected first.

I personally feel any thread to do with God, is loved by anti-God folk, for the chance to spin, spread and endlessly repeat lies designed to 'shock and shame' any new seekers away from gaining further understanding, for fear of being labled with any of those countless, baseless and lying insults.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join