It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
much of the problems in the church today are a result of the times we live in...
the bible has prophecies talking about an apostate church. we are witnessing parts of that apostacy occuring in the church today as a sign..

people don't want to believe that the forces of evil are at work in the world today.. as a result we see the continued erosion of values and morals ...

many of todays conspiracy theories seem to go hand in hand with prophecy's mentioned in the book of revelations in the bible...and other prophetic books in the bible...

this begs the question where exactly are we in time according god??

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
it is not that people don't believe in the evil forces it is that they don't recognize.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
yes but why?? it's like lemmings heading for the cliff ......

if you bring it up your a fanatic!!......or a doomsayer but the book of revelations is beginning to be played out before our very eyes and no one seems to notice

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It is being played out right before your eyes..These kinds of revalations don't just come from the Bible. Infact, try looking a t history.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
not that you could change a thing if people did see .......the bible says that satan is the god of this world........he's blinded the minds of men!!

and women

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
the JWs teach that. And that is one thing I did also believe to be true

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
do you still believe this or do you believe something different now

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
karie, i saw what you wrote about following your heart and i believe that is what will get you through the coming storm ........

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
yes, I do believe this to be true still, I believed as a child, and throughout, history, before me and with me, has proven this to be true. It is not just belief it is a reality come true.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
and through that storm I will find the truth. And you are right " the fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom". I Just hope and pray that there will be more that understand what that means.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by karie]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
well i see that you were raised jehovahs witness do you still belong to that church?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
never was even baptised. I am what you would call a jack morman. Raised JW, baptised Morman, and then requested to be taking of their list. and they still refuse to do so. I believe in Christ, but yet refuse to join any church, being called a fool is the worst, but a hyprocrite, has got to be worse than that.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
so your mormon now but were JW and JW wont take you off their list huh>>

so if they wont take you off their list does that mean they still count you as a member??/

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
no never baptised JW so there is no list or record of batisim. The mormons will not remove me from the membership, or whaterver. Can't figure out why, gave them every reason to. I am not sure if I want to even claim christianity of any, but yet I bleieve that christ, the word is real. Now, is that not anti-christianity or is it?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
do you not meet with people who believe like you do???..........if not then you should try to seek out those who believe the whole counsel of god like yourself and be a part...........just a thought..

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
no I do not meet with people that believe the same as I do. That is why I like this site, but the thing is. I do not wish to beleive or seek those that are the same, only those willingly to hear and help me in my search, as well as help another to understand, or not too.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
i would'nt think that wyoming is a very good place to meet anyone given the state population is one of the lowest if not THE lowest in the nation beautiful though i wanted to move there at one time..............

still the fact that you are seeking suggests that you are on the right track!!

if you seek you will find......................if you knock the door will be opened

but keep in mind that the bible says that( you have no need that any man should teach you but);"you have an anointing from the holy one and you know all things"

the holyspirit is the best teacher!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
here is a web site that i find very interesting if your seeking unconventional truth!!!www.cuttingedge.org...

let me know what you think..... some other time after you have looked the site over throughly.. i've never given this link out to anyone..

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Moderator,

Can you remove my "Warning" penalty? I was in the process of making a point about things humans need, such as sex, and that we don't tend to think of them as crutches, even though we may be overly interested in them. People are, in my estimation, more than physical. We are also spirit beings and need God, for the same reasons we need things of the flesh - not as crutches but as the natural and healthy functioning of our entire beings.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
^^^^^enough one line posts up there^^^^^

Originally posted by undo
Well my point was, if you need something physiologically or psychologically, how is that different than a christian needing God? I'm trying to establish an argument for Shaunybaby's judgement that all christians are weak-minded and in need of a crutch.

Perhaps weak-minded was harsh...more 'destined' to become religious. If you go far enough back, we're all decended from people who had religious beliefs. Perhaps they were merely simple beliefs, in animal spirits, love of the land etc, but nonetheless somesort of religious belief. I believe, like there could be or is a gay gene, that perhaps some people are more likely to be religious and spiritual. So maybe it's not your fault if you have those beliefs, maybe you were destined all along, since you were born to die with faith.

Originally posted by karie
This was from pages back..but someone said that morals are not a stem from God but man. How can man be the stem when they have proven to have less morals than nature itstelf. Throughout history man has showen nothing but disrecpect for life itself. Explain to me how man deserves such an honor to be the stem of morals.

There are some cultures in the world, that still live 'the old ways', you know of the land etc. However, there are also a few of those cultures that cannot be 'self-sustaining'. This means they let their livestock over graze, use too much of the land for farming, kill too many animals in their surrounding area and so on. Matter of fact, having a self-sustaining lifestyle is hard enough for simple cultures, let alone 1st world industrialized cities.

Our morals may not be perfect, but neither is the land we stand on. We can try all we want to be civilised, it's more a dream than it's ever goig to be reality. Which other species on this planet does the mother hold on to her baby for 16ish years? I'd say that's pretty good morals.

Just thought i'd read through the last couple pages and answer a few of the posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join