It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Erm this is my very first entry to anything so I'ts just to say hi Asala I'm hughy and I'ts going to take me a long time to get around this site.
Plus I'm only going to be online for a short period of time everty day as I have to work but i'll be on when I can, so I guess i'm a part timer.
But hey Hello Everybody!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well hello you

Great to have you here on ATS, I look forward to seeing you about,

Its gets easyer as you go along, Im here to help you get through

So pleaseeee Ask as many questions as you want,

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thanks very much look forward to getting involved, I do have one question and that is when you join a thread how do you get to the end of it so i dont have to go through all the numbers to get to it. If you know what I mean.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hughynews

You click on this icon: either from myATS or from the 'recent posts' list. It will open the page in a new window. From the 'recent posts' list, you can also reach the last post by clicking on the member's name in the 'Last Post' column.

By the way, your avatar is too wide. The maximum size for avatars is 320 pixels high by 160 pixels wide.

ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ok thanks for that, and I will sort out my size of avator.
Still getting used to everything it looks so overwhelming!
Thanks Beachcoma.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi i am new on ATS!i was wondering hows it possible to put up the picture on the left

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
And another thing how the hell do you get the IMVUU add off the right hand side?i swear it gets on my nerves!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How do you track replies without the hunt and kill method? I've always been backtracking my threads, but there has to be an easier way, no?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

What do you mean by "track replies"? Doesn't the 'myATS' link work?

Edit to add reply:

Originally posted by kangjia57
Hi i am new on ATS!i was wondering hows it possible to put up the picture on the left

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Yes, but I don't think I quite understand what all of it means. I'm literally backpeddling through old posts trying to answer all the people who've replied to me. Silence is defeat, you know? Hahaaaa.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Silence is defeat, you know? Hahaaaa.

Not necessarily. It can also mean ignoring someone. I do that, especially if the other side insists that I'm "not listening" or I "still don't get it". Oh, I heard you alright, I just think you're not worth my time arguing. HAH! Eat THAT!

Anyway, the list in the 'myATS' page (called 'Top 50 Subscriptions (with 30-Day activity)') seems to be the fastest way to track replies.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hey, what do you know? Makes sense after looking at it for more than 5 seconds. Thanks, man.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I swear this avatar business is very complicated and is getting on my nerves!! Can anyone tell me step by step guide on how to put on an avatar and change it?It sounds like you need some sorta ATS qualification to be able to put on an avatar!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
I swear this avatar business is very complicated and is getting on my nerves!! Can anyone tell me step by step guide on how to put on an avatar and change it?It sounds like you need some sorta ATS qualification to be able to put on an avatar!!

Here you go. Step by step:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Reply to interpid

Thanks for early post,really helped
A new problem has popped up! How do i solve this?I copy paste the URLs and submit,but my avatar doesnt come up.It comes up with this message below

ERROR: You've Requested A Page
That No Longer Exists
(it happens to the best of us)

On July 28th, 2007, we underwent a significant upgrade to our servers and technology infrastructure. Part of that upgrade included some modifications to the information architecture across several sites. Perhaps you followed an old link, or used a bookmark to an old page, or, it may even be possible that you (or someone else) mistyped a link to our sites.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Ok I see what's the problem. The picture you want to use is too big (475x480 pixels). You've also used the wrong URL (address), which is why it's not visible. Resize the picture to 160x320 pixels and upload it again. The URL should be like this:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/atsXXXXX_filename.xxx

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to Beachcoma

Thanks matey!Avatar looks nice eh?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hello, i am new to this forum and i dont believe in aliens, yes i have said it, i dont believe in them. Am i considered a weirdo now? HELP, advice please!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by drexciya
Hello, i am new to this forum and i dont believe in aliens, yes i have said it, i dont believe in them. Am i considered a weirdo now? HELP, advice please!!!

Nope, you're fine. There are many different interests at ATS. Personally I'm into politics.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey drexciya

I see you will fit in well here.
Not all believe in aliens lol We are about differnt opinions and really looking around to see evidence for and against,

Im not a real *in to aliens sort* I do love current events ect,

Whats your interests?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join