It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oi, asala, thank you for replying, atleast i feel a little better knowing you guys dont think im wacko

My main interest is that annoying pesky troublesome satanic occult elite who control our world, basically i am interested in The Truth.

I think this forum seems to be rather interested in this topic, so already it feels like home to me. Thank you.

[edit another one, wow im editing a lot here]

[edit on 13-12-2007 by drexciya]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
would someone like to adopt me please

i will be no trouble

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You can join the Asala Train if you wish!

Im a good ATS mommy lol

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
what are the rules about posting the same thread in more than one catagory? I am seeking to reach the maximum amount of views with a thread. Please advise

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CROSSBONES
what are the rules about posting the same thread in more than one catagory? I am seeking to reach the maximum amount of views with a thread. Please advise

I dont think that is something that is allowed but then if you are who you say you are, anything is possible, right

That is alot of space just to get a message out thats already been out there, with the exception of attention you are looking to get

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

can you point me in the direction of any Voynich manuscript discussion?

JAK

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi rsmith, here's an ATS search result for Voynich manuscript. This facility is available at the top right of every page.

Have fun and welcome to ATS.

Jak

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

done that, but the links don't work, or am I just doing it wrong? :-((

JAK

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rsmith

Not sure why the links wouldn't be working for you I'm afraid. I just had a friend check too and everything seems to be working fine.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

thanks, I tried cut and paste in the end. It seems to be all very old discussion (2003-2005) and may need to be restarted.

I am trying to work out which forum it would best go into and none seem to fit, it really is an "unsolved mystery", but definitely not related to any of the "mystery" sub-sections I can see, and it would not be appropriate to put it in any of the choices offered. Can a new subject of "unsolved mysteries" be added to the "mystery section"?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi i am new to this forum and website. I have a question in regards to phone tapping /bugging and dont know where to post the question. I would appreciate someone directing me to the right place. Thanks, saucy.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You could post it in the General Conspiracies forum. There are a few other threads about phone tapping in that forum.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

thanks much appreciated, saucy.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank you for making this topic, I am new here and was having a really hard time looking for a way to change my password.

Again thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Go to your Member Center and there will be a link to change your password.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just tryna test on how to post a pic.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Morning, Thanks for this. When trying to quote is it normal during the preview pane for the whole post to show with the quote part in parenthesis. I always hesitate to put it through because I worry about the whole thing showing up. I know you frown on this. HELP!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hello, ATS!
I posted frequently to Internet discussion boards until stopping to begin a blog. Now that I have that underway, I am returning to the boards to see what's up.
Looks like a great site you have here and I am looking forward to going through the discussion topics. Very well done. I am sure it will take me a little while to adjust to things here, but everything is well laid-out. Excellent site!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oops.... the HTML link in my sig doesn't seem to be working.
Do I need to use BB Code instead?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK... I think it's working now.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join