It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPCRESS
Oops.... the HTML link in my sig doesn't seem to be working.
Do I need to use BB Code instead?

Actually, you need to check this out:

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 60 days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IPCRESS

The IPCRESS Blog

us the quote above, you will see your link copy all of it and paste into your signature slot in your members center,

Edit after you have been here a while

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 60 days. "

Change made. Thanks for the heads-up.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A lot of great info here. I appreciate it. So now I'll say hey!

*waves*

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dirty Vegas

Hey

Welcome to ATS. Need anything just ask.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I want to know how to do a number of things. First, I want a cool avatar like everyone else! How do you put up an avatar? Where do you get them? Can you use any picture? Second, how do you show a picture if you want to, like I see people put up utube videos and such, I wanted to post a picture and instead had to get a member to let me email it to them and they posted it for me. How do you answer all the question in the edit section, only a few of them allow you to answer, and last, how do you change your 'mood' or even post a mood?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello.

You any picture you want as your avatar, as long as it doesn't break any of these rules...

1) No photos of persons wearing less than shirt-and-shorts.
2) No artwork (non-photo) of persons wearing less than bathing attire.
3) No persons, or links to persons in a sexually suggestive pose.
5) No persons engaged in what would be considered an obscene gesture.
6) No persons pointing weapons at the viewer of the image.
7) No images or links to images containing blood or gore.
8) No images or links to content containing people involved in an illegal act.
9) No images or links to images containing illegal objects.
10) No images that are taunting in nature toward any person or group of persons.
11) Other content, which at the discretion of forum staff, is designed to be vulgar, obscene, or offensive to the majority of ATS and BTS visitors and members.

And there is also a size limit, so you can't have a huge avatar messing up the whole page. The limit is in the guidelines above.

Once you have a picture you can make it your avatar by going to Account Settings and putting the link in the "Avatar URL" space.

The ATS Handbook has easy instuctions on how to post a picture. Just scroll down that page a bit until you get to "Adding Images"

And to add or change your mood you go to Account Settings and there will be a space that says "Your Current Mood" and you write it there.

Hope that helps

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by Dirty Vegas

Hey

Welcome to ATS. Need anything just ask.
Thanks sweetie, I will.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
nemind

[edit on 2/24/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okei' So that's How it roll I've got to read and read more and learn form you a lot guys just like learning a language that didn't know much before posting I don't want to get banned (^^,) 13th Warrior

I've been Exiled From AO.Org Beyond Extinct ???

Hope to see and read here a High-level of discussions and logical reasonings

I/We are "Your Intelligent Alternative UNTV37" 24/7 Greetings of Love & Peace and Serving all Humanity as a 100% Truth Caster.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Any Questions ?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Yep, this thread has been dead lately. I have nothing to do.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just join this site, hi, to all of you from the state of Alabama.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluesman blues

Hey man welcome to ATS.

Need any help just ask.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Pretty new here. I have buzzed this site a few times over the last three years. I got heavy into the posts on "regular" Above Top Secret threads. Helping- lend views- sharing theories- sharing my personal experiences- blah, blah, blah.

I lost a lot of points yelling at aholes who desperately deserve a toung lashing. I was rescued by a cool person- "semperfortis" who steered me into this area as it is supposed to be a bit more mature.

This site is massive and there are so many ways to get really lost- thinking you are having an intelligent conversation/discussion- then BAM!

I am assuming many people will understand who have been here a while. I need points to get into the R.A.T.S. forum because I have been told by a few members I now am trusting that this forum is where I should be. So how does one rack up points to get there?

Further, I had an "astral projection" experience which revealed something to me which is pretty amazing. I have thought about writing a book and even designing a website for this experience- However, I know the world and I know people- this experienced would be stolen and published by some ahole looking to cash in. The problem is the subject matter is too important to haphazardly be tossed around. I have never talked about the exact details to anyone for fear of being labeled crazy or "you just had a bad dream". I assure you all this is not the case. I was given an incredible gift and do not know if I am supposed to share it or if it was just something for me to see.

The point is it is very mind consuming and with the way things are in the world today I have doubts as to whether there is even time for a book to get written and published.

I want to connect with similar people and discuss this- and get feedback.

Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
So how does one rack up points to get there?

Posting, making threads, getting Applause, contests, podcasts.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm just testing my sig, I hope that's ok here I saw somebody else doing it.

Yay for this thread!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sig looks Tops!

and Yes feel free to test here

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi,

I would like to modify the info on my Profile page, but the submit button does not work. Any ideas of how I can get it to work again?

yr

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join