It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dodgy logos / nwo related / photos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
Infinite, it cannot possibly be a coincidence. Look at the World Economic Forum logo. This is the annual meeting with world and business leaders to plan the future of the planet. How can it possibly be a coincidence the logo forms a very obvious 666.

it can be a coincidence,
there is nothing hidden with this.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
if thats just a coincidence il eat my monitor
its BLATANT......

[edit on 083131p://28038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
if thats just a coincidence il eat my monitor
its BLATANT......

[edit on 083131p://28038 by info_junkee]

is it?
if its blatant, everyone would notice it.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

its obvious if you look, if you dont look its not too obvious.. i guess.. and not everyone looks do they because not everyone is into the knowledge.. and yeah i supose the middle 6 doesnt look too 6 like? it couldve been done better.. thats if im viewing the whole thing right..

but still..

why does the line need to go thru the O's anyway? why have the line? not forgettin as ive just noticed theres 18 letters in 'world economic forum' which is what? 3x6=18... 666... i cant dispute that 1..

and no i dont believe any logo gives anybody power, its just like a joke they do,,, puttin things in our face cause they like it,, thats all..

[edit on 093131p://10039 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Come on infinite, you can't be that naive!

What are the odds that those who designed the logo, decided to offset the words World Economic Forum, draw a semi-circle through them, and it crosses right through the O's to form 666. All this for an the biggest annual event of world leaders which is "committed to improving the state of the world"!?

People don't notice, because they aren't looking! They're too busy watching Fox News and concerned about paying their bills. The Bible gives us plenty of warning, yet nobody heeds it. If you put the pieces of the puzzle together, its obvious what is going on. Besides, don't you think God himself would allow signs all over for us to realize? It only makes sense.

The problem is, there's nothing we can do about it - its our fate. Remember, those who live by the sword, shall be slain by the sword. I don't understand some of the people on here who are claiming they're going to form some kind of resistance. Not only is that fruitless and a stupid waste of a life, you have to remember what Jesus said. If God didn't want it this way, he'd stop it. This is all part of the plan to test us, the rest is up to your own personal choice - Mark of the Beast or Faith in Jesus.

It was predicted nearly 2000 years ago, and its happening before our very eyes.

[edit on 103131p://666 by LogoWatch]

[edit on 103131p://666 by LogoWatch]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
jesus.. or the mark... ummmm...

kind of a toss up between the devil and the deep blue sea... im between a rock and a hard place..

logowatch can you tell me your opinion of the bible? (please dont say which one) there should be only 1, but theres loads of slightly different versions....

are you saying you believe in this jesus of that bible as 100% truth? or do you think theres lies in the bible?

dammit see now someones gone and brought jesus into my thread and made me talk about it.. ! dont do that its about LOGOS.

[edit on 113131p://070311 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Obviously, as you can tell, I am very Christian.

The Bible was written by man, and has been open to interpretations over hundreds of years. The same can be said about spinoff man-made religions. You have to put on your filter and figure out what is The Truth.

That's for each of us to decide.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
but now lets leave all that for another forum please and just stick to the dodgy NWO 666, 13's and watever else - logos?

[edit on 113131p://410311 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
Infinite, it cannot possibly be a coincidence. Look at the World Economic Forum logo. This is the annual meeting with world and business leaders to plan the future of the planet. How can it possibly be a coincidence the logo forms a very obvious 666.

[edit on 083131p://666 by LogoWatch]

You see people the different ancient cults run and own big business etc, the christians wont like this but the solar cults and a few others had a big hand in creating christianity along with the other religions.

Lots of things in the bible are built around astrology/zodiac/sun knowledge, for example the cross is the 4 seasons of the year.

The 12 apostles symbolic of the 12 months of the year and with the sun(jesus) going around these 12 months you get the 13.

The ancient cults control your thinking and mainstream religions etc, yes on the world economic forum there is 666 and you also miss that the part circle is a solar symbol combining sun, moon and probably some of the other cults.

Remember that some of the original religions was when man/woman looked up to the sky, and so this knowledge is still important today, and very much used for power etc.

The old ways never go away they just carefully craft them into new ages by making and or manipulating new religions to work through, but they are there under the surface, as you can see in the logo's etc.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The ancient cults control your thinking and mainstream religions etc, yes on the world economic forum there is 666 and you also miss that the part circle is a solar symbol combining sun, moon and probably some of the other cults.

Remember that some of the original religions was when man/woman looked up to the sky, and so this knowledge is still important today, and very much used for power etc.

Amen to that 1
and selah! haha.. its all good.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Therein lies your beliefs. However you forget something very important about Christianity.

Satan has ruled the world since the beginning. All pagan religions were guided by his hand to draw people away from the only Truth.

Take note of this:

At the time of Adam and Even, God said to Satan (serpent): “I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; He will strike at your head, while you strike at His heel.” (Genesis 3:15).

Satan knew exactly what was coming - Jesus and Mary. This was thousands of years before His arrival. You then see "mother and child" (Isis and Horus, Semiramis and Son, Devka and Krishna, Isi and Iswara, Fortuna and Jupiter, Irene and Plutus, Shing Moo etc) all appearing around the world in pagan civilizations. Why not a Sun and a Moon or a Bear and a Tree? Why always a virgin mother and child? Remember, the Hebrew Bible was written long before many of these civilizations even had these concepts.

Be careful what you claim about Christianity, because a little research provides all the answers.

Never forget who rules Earth - Satan, the great deceiver.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
god also said he cursed the serpent to go 'on his belly' for rest of his life or something after that incident with adam n eve..?

so in that case what did the serpent look like before? did he have legs? lol. was he a reptillian being? ..

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
God, The Holy Spirit, Angels etc. are referenced as beings of "light".

Satan was an angel, kicked out of Heaven for believing he was better than God. When Satan fell from Heaven he was referred to as the "light bringer", because he brought the light to the Earth. Now the problem is, because he is the great deceiver, a liar, and a tempter, his light he is spreading (Masonry, Illuminati, New Age, Maitreya) is the false light. Take a look at how all of these have "light bearing" in common. They certainly aren't bearing the light of Jesus, and reference Lucifer specifically- so its pretty obvious what they're all about.

The only Truth, and True Light, is Jesus.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
supposedly the coe of McDondls is a member of the Bohemian Group which would exsple the sybolism

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Though ALL these names and all words have older roots, theres whole lot more to words and meanings.

Theres whole other teachings encoded in religions, one of them being astrology etc.

The word satan comes from the black planet saturn, the word virgin comes from the green planet venus.

Though dont get me wrong this doesnt take away from the lessons, though if we are being taken for a ride over actual meanings of words, then the lessons arnt complete, we only have a peice of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is a "6". Notice how the top limb blends into the lower circle?

This is the "three sixes" logo.

Notice how the upper limbs intersect the bottom circles? Give me a meaning for the "three Q's" and I might see your point.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
still has 18 letters in world economic forum tho doesnt it. 18=3x6..

but i guess that doesnt mean a thing........

does it

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
dont even think of saying coincidence..

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
And "info_junkee" has 11 characters. As the symbologists here are so fond of pointing out, 11 is one of "those" numbers. So you are a part of the plot too!

Edit : A confession : "EagleWingz, I have a cunning plan, member" at the top of my profile makes 33 letters. I'm in on it too, just here to spread disinfo.

Heh heh, just noticed "Deny Ignorance" contains 13 letters. The plot thickens!

[edit on 3/14/2005 by eaglewingz]

[edit on 3/14/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thats the first time I saw that with the dollar and the star, very cool.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join