It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earther "Mad" Mike Hughes dies in crash of homemade rocket

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If the earth if flat - where are the edges?

There must be edges in a flat earth and no need for rockets just walk, sail or fly to the edge. At the edge take a picture space night below daylight clouds above - vertical cliff edge inbetween. Assuming there is no water edges as it will all fall off.

So Flatearthers where is the nearest Edge to you?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

There must be edges in a flat earth and no need for rockets just walk, sail or fly to the edge. At the edge take a picture space night below daylight clouds above - vertical cliff edge inbetween. Assuming there is no water edges as it will all fall off.

Explorers have tried to find out, many times before, and they have all failed, in their attempts.

The first problem is to scale the massive ice walls. Then, you have to travel thousands of miles over a barren plateau of ice, with nothing to eat, no shelter of any kind, while facing the harshest weather ever found, which gets worse and worse as you go.

An intense windstorm can stop planes from flying, over an ocean, so how would it ever fly through the worst storms found on Earth? It won't..

And if they've even built a vehicle that CAN reach the 'edges' of Earth, they're not about to tell us about it, anyway!

They've never even told us where to see one of their great 'rockets', flying any higher than airplanes.....

But you believe it, somehow, without seeing it, or a film of it, and while they've never told us where to SEE it, on Earth?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Explorers have tried to find out, many times before, and they have all failed, in their attempts.

The first problem is to scale the massive ice walls. Then, you have to travel thousands of miles over a barren plateau of ice, with nothing to eat, no shelter of any kind, while facing the harshest weather ever found, which gets worse and worse as you go.

An intense windstorm can stop planes from flying, over an ocean, so how would it ever fly through the worst storms found on Earth? It won't..

And if they've even built a vehicle that CAN reach the 'edges' of Earth, they're not about to tell us about it, anyway!

They've never even told us where to see one of their great 'rockets', flying any higher than airplanes.....

But you believe it, somehow, without seeing it, or a film of it, and while they've never told us where to SEE it, on Earth?

Yes they have I've seen the rocket take off and watched it fly higher than a plane.
You can too - Rocket launch
Please tell me were the edge is nearest to you.
Be it the ice wall, tell me so I can go see it.
Where is the furthest you have been from your current location? Which city are you in?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
They obviously have a good reason for not telling us where to see a rocket from Earth.

But if you still believe rockets fly into 'orbit', when they don't tell is where to see them from Earth, it's obvious that you WISH it was true, and nothing can change your mind. Sad, indeed.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

it's obvious that you WISH it was true, and nothing can change your mind. Sad, indeed.

I know I have been polite to you, dont be disparaging to other members who have also been polite, call them liars as that is what you belive but we are not sad

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yes they have I've seen the rocket take off and watched it fly higher than a plane.
You can too - Rocket launch
Please tell me were the edge is nearest to you.
Be it the ice wall, tell me so I can go see it.
Where is the furthest you have been from your current location? Which city are you in?

Seeing a rocket launch and fly for three minutes, is not what I'm talking about here. Everyone has seen that.

Nobody has ever seen a rocket AFTER that point, that's the problem.

Do you believe we cannot see, or film, a rocket, after the first three minutes?

If you think we can see and film it after the first three minutes, then why HAVEN'T we ever done so?

Why has NASA never even TOLD US WHERE TO SEE A ROCKET FROM EARTH AFTER THAT?

How can you explain it?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

They obviously have a good reason for not telling us where to see a rocket from Earth.

But if you still believe rockets fly into 'orbit', when they don't tell is where to see them from Earth, it's obvious that you WISH it was true, and nothing can change your mind. Sad, indeed.

Confused here I show you where you can see the rocket take off from I can show how to see orbiting rocketsto see the things orbiting over your head.

But you can tell me were the edge is if the edge is an ice wall where is the wall. I have sailed from Uk to Japan flown from UK to Pacific Canada only thing I have never crossed is the Pacific but that can only be 1 edge where are the rest.

It is you that is not trying to provide information and help change my mind. Shame on you.

Don't tell me I can't learn the earth is flat when the problem is you can't teach me the earth is flat.

So stop bleating about round earthers failures and start address your own failures to provide information.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

it's obvious that you WISH it was true, and nothing can change your mind. Sad, indeed.

I know I have been polite to you, dont be disparaging to other members who have also been polite, call them liars as that is what you belive but we are not sad

I've never called you liars, that itself is a lie, which is rather ironic

I've been asking the same question over and over, and you have refused to answer it, or even address it in any way.

You only ask me if I think you are a liar, or a fool. That's what really matters here - what I think you are, and saying what I think you are!!

The issue is not about what I think you are, although it was a hilarious way to try and avoid my question.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Seeing a rocket launch and fly for three minutes, is not what I'm talking about here. Everyone has seen that.

Nobody has ever seen a rocket AFTER that point, that's the problem.

Perhaps you haven't but you can't speak for everyone , take 7 minutes to watch this rocket go from launch pad to space uninterrupted.

There are many reasons we know the Earth is round this is just one of them.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

you said i was not honest ergo i must be dishonest (lying)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Confused here I show you where you can see the rocket take off from I can show how to see orbiting rocketsto see the things orbiting over your head.

But you can tell me were the edge is if the edge is an ice wall where is the wall. I have sailed from Uk to Japan flown from UK to Pacific Canada only thing I have never crossed is the Pacific but that can only be 1 edge where are the rest.

It is you that is not trying to provide information and help change my mind. Shame on you.

Don't tell me I can't learn the earth is flat when the problem is you can't teach me the earth is flat.

So stop bleating about round earthers failures and start address your own failures to provide information.

After seeing a rocket launch, and fly over the ocean, within the first three minutes, nobody sees it afterwards, or films it afterwards, and they never tell us where to see it afterwards.

You really buy this crap? Sorry folks, no more rocket viewing, nothing to see, but we'll tell you what happens to it, don't worry! And later on, we'll be happy to tell you where to see it, from Earth, when it is in 'orbit'! Not before that though, we'll never tell you that part. We won't even mention it, like it never even happened. Nobody will even realize the missing part exists - that's the whole intention of ignoring it! Missing what? Nothing is missed! See it launch and fly out of sight, there's nothing more to see here, folks! Move along now!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Lots of jokers in this thread.

Lol! We all deserve Corona.

Ha

Ha

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nobody will even realize the missing part exists - that's the whole intention of ignoring it! Missing what? Nothing is missed! See it launch and fly out of sight, there's nothing more to see here, folks! Move along now!

Nobody says that and the evidence is there to prove the point but if you choose to ignore the evidence then it's clear you believe flat Earth because you want to believe flat Earth , that's fine.

The Earth is flat.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If a rocket flies into 'orbit', 11 or 12 minutes after launch, and we see it for the first three minutes, from the launch site, and the rocket is last seen flying no higher than an airplane, in a horizontal path, or close to it, that's some really amazing part of it, which we've never seen, or filmed, or know where to see from Earth! But it sure happens, okay?

The rocket is still in our view from the launch site, after three minutes, no higher than an airplane, and below cruising altitude, as well.

We know planes can be seen for about 232 miles distance away from our position on Earth, at least a trail of it, anyway. That's at cruising altitudes, too. At lower altitudes, the distance is less than that for viewing it.

So the rocket is maybe 232 miles away from the launch site, after three minutes, at most.

They claim a Saturn V rocket would fly around the entire Earth one time, and reached 'orbit' in about 12 minutes, after launch.

They also claim Earth's circumference is over 24,000 miles in distance.

The rocket has flown 232 miles in three minutes, so far.

In the next 9 minutes, which nobody has ever seen or filmed, it magically speeds up to 'warp' speed, and zips right around the rest of Earth! No problem.

But I look at the evidence we have on hand, and the whole story is absolutely ridiculous.

We see a rocket fly 232 miles in three minutes, and somehow, out of all view, it flips into light speed, and goes around the entire Earth in 9 minutes, while nobody sees it, or films it, ever.

What a joke!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
These rockets are not even flying at the optimum altitudes for higher speeds, which is at least cruising altitudes, or higher. Even planes fly at cruising altitudes, but not 'rockets' - they are very 'special' craft, indeed.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Nobody on Earth has ever seen or filmed a rocket, flying any higher than airplanes.

LADE launch from NASA Mid Atlantic Range - Wallops Island Virginia

www.youtube.com...

I can actually view night launches as travel up coast

Any more stupid utterances ………??

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

62 miles, 8 1/2 minutes, 17,500 miles-per-hour.

But you mad you can't track it with your eyes before it exits your horizon?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So if understand it you haven't brought a telescope to see things you can't see with the naked eye - i.e. flying higher than a plane.

Aside from your inability to comprehend further than than your eyesight allows for and a fascination with rockets.

What other proof do you have of a flat earth? any maps? evidence of ice walls? estimate of size -you mentioned thousands of miles of ice. Should we worried about melting of this ice with Climate Change.

Please don't mention rockets because rockets don't make the earth round or flat they just exist.

IF you really believe the Earth is flat and every thing about a globe is made up - it is up to you to give the proof.
Please go to your nearest Edge - ice wall - and take a picture with geo markings so we can go see it and believe you.

Then I'll believe you -
Have fun and enjoy your quest to enlightenment

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't know why no one talks about the theory of the inverted earth.

That we are all actually inside the planet.

And the higher you go the more the surface visually stretches till it reaches a point you can't see and it appears as if the planet is a sphere when if fact is the exactly opposite.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think one of the majour flat earth theorists theories is that a circular camera will make the image look circular too.

For isntance, why everyone makes circular shaped lenses or circular plane windows or even space rockets have circular windows?

Why are the space scafanders round?

I did read that no one makes other shapes of lenses because its harder and the image does not look well, but what if its all a lie? What if the low quallity image is actually the true one and they are hiding it xD

Here is some food for through.
edit on 29-2-2020 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join