It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: musicismagic

I think you know what i'm saying
Don't go to the doctor and ruin every bodies day
even if its regular thing to do, shiz has to change
there should be a toll free international line to speak to a professional about symptoms before exposing everybody.

The local consulates probably have a list of English speaking clinics. And sometimes the city hall will have a translator to go with them to a clinic. Once out of the big cities, its all country here.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
it’s going to be surreal when one of us finally announce we have the corona virus 🦠
edit on 13-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

And yet they are still failing to control or contain it.

What does that bode for us in the USA? UK? EU? Africa?

I discussed openly with wife the plans I have formulated and she said "it's like you think it will be the Walking Dead bad".

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thank you for these threads and for doing such a great OP, summing up the most recent data and the current overall situation...

I couldn't find a link on your Vietnam info, and I have a friend who's daughter and son-in-law are backpacking thru Vietnam -

- they just left Hanoi and heading to Ho Chi Minh...

...if you happen to have a good link for Vietnam updates, I would really appreciate being copied on it!

Also, if anyone keeping up with these threads comes across any info which indicates any possibility that flights out of that country may become problematic, please let me know -

- the backpacking couple currently are not scheduled to fly home until Feb. 27th, and I'm worried that the situation there could suddenly flare up, trapping them there -
- yet, as merely the 'alarmist' concerned friend, I can't exactly insist that they cut their trip short and come home immediately (which I would certainly do if either of them were my child!).

thanks all!
edit on 13-2-2020 by lostgirl because: clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
a reply to: MissSmartypants

God bless the Chinese authorities? I hope you are being sarcastic, have you seen the videos circulating online?
Of course they're not handling the way the rest of the world would have....but do you want them to stop trying?

link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Thanks SS.
Wonder what kind of 'disinfectant', they are spraying, and how will it affect the trees, birds, insects, etc... ?

Anyone else notice that that first truck vid, was from a channel called : "Viral videos" ?

This place is weird... LoL !

link   
Guess they're working with quantum computers, where a bit can be one, zero or both - or in this case neither - all at the same time.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I read a lot of comments on Twitter about that video, and I don't think it's virus related. Many people saying it was Carbon Monoxide related a while back ago.

Not that one, that was a different video, I see that too

There is another video of 4 dead children, that’s the carbon monoxide one

That was the one you’re talking about, I see that a day or two before this video

One baby (left)
One older boy (on the floor)
Two young Girls (on the bed)

I’m a tough cookie but I’ll tell you what, these kids were all exactly the same age and size as mine, I fking broke down watching that, not even scared to admit it, that ripped me up, ugh...couldn’t watch it more than once, didn’t dare show the Mrs with her anxiety, swear she’s starting to rub off on me, just a year ago I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid at anything like that, getting old I guess

Horrific

link   

I read a lot of comments on Twitter about that video, and I don't think it's virus related. Many people saying it was Carbon Monoxide related a while back ago.

That was the one you’re talking about, I see that a day or two before this video

One baby (left)

I’m a tough cookie but I’ll tell you what, these kids were all exactly the same age and size as mine, I fking broke down watching that, not even scared to admit it, that ripped me up, ugh...couldn’t watch it more than once, didn’t dare show the Mrs with her anxiety, swear she’s starting to rub off on me, just a year ago I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid at anything like that, getting old I guess

Horrific

link   

One baby (left)

Horrific

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Appears that way. But Japan has a cruise ship parked out of port. If you look at that as an island, then this is spreading in unexpected ways.

Look to Indonesia and India for the real “pandemic”.

That will be the time to be *very* concerned.

PS - This is just me looking at the available information and extrapolating from previous diseases (the whole of history being a guide and modern conveniences like air travel. My mistakes are my own. But I am being serious about this).

link   

One baby (left)

Horrific

link   

One baby (left)

Horrific

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Thanks SS.
Wonder what kind of 'disinfectant', they are spraying, and how will it affect the trees, birds, insects, etc... ?

Anyone else notice that that first truck vid, was from a channel called : "Viral videos" ?

This place is weird... LoL !

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It’s going to be world changing but not world ending. The biggest effect I believe will be economical, not everyone will die, but allot will get very ill, and not like the seasonal flu. Lack of work, and in some cases hospital stay. Last estimate I saw, 33 million Americans estimated have no health insurance, 70% plus Americans live paycheck to paycheck. That is scary. The world markets, are reminding me how they were in the late 20’s right now. With China, not producing parts for many car manufacturers and many components for the tech companies, no matter how optimistic we want to act, this is going to effect markets and business hence jobs. This is common sense stuff here, you can get this data by reading news articles and asking google. Japan, is now the next domino to fall, when I was saying I had a very bad feeling about this on the first pages of the first thread, I meant it.. Get prepared mentally, save money, make sure you have staples at home, talking to everyone, but you too Japan, hope for the best be prepared for the worse.

Take your vitamins.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Hmmm... China is in a unique situation... the thing is their culture and government allow for the type of authoritarian control that would enable them to deal with it... oddly enough

here in the US that won't fly there will be all kinds of problems

Not really we’ll see exactly the same in the US or EU, you can’t fight dangerous viruses like this with PC culture, I’m sure people will be terrified enough to obey, in none emergency situations I’m sure people would rebel

I’d hope western governments dropped the hammer should we see an outbreak like Wuhan, +1 from me

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
pass
edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Seems China now has a app that tracks possibly infected and lets them know if they have been in contact with those infected.

Tracking people to tell them whether they’ve been in close contact with a virus carrier might cause a whole new series of complicated issues.

The article suggest this could be both good and bad.

Good in that its a early warning but bad cause it give one a false sense of security. Also of concern is the social stigma if you happen to be on deemed to be a risk because of contact with another who may be or is infected.

China Corona App

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

From my “I was sprayed by that sh*t” source, a long time friend, it’s some combination of Lysol, bleach and alcohol in the big trucks. Or at least it smelled like that to him.

Other folks on WeChat said similar.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"267 official virus cases for all of China outside of Hubei. Lowest since January 24. Has gone down for 10 straight days.

I'd really like to believe this. But highly skeptical."
------
"China's National Health Commission has released the daily update but the figures are very confusing. We're trying to make sense of them. 267 new cases outside Hubei but the number of deaths is unclear."
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join