It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan on Friday vowed to step up testing and containment efforts for the coronavirus after suffering its first death and the confirmation of new cases, including a doctor and a taxi driver.

Japan’s health ministry said Thursday that a woman in her 80s living in Kanagawa prefecture, west of Tokyo, had died. She had been transferred between hospitals as her condition worsened and she was only confirmed to have had the coronavirus after her death.

Japan to step up efforts on coronavirus testing, containment after first death

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Your antique hemlock floors are already dead btw.

JK I can understand your reasoning without knowing what creolin is exactly. I’m glad you all have each other’s best interest at heart in all honesty.

But those floors though!

Take care of yourself however you see fit, know the Old Raisin wants you and your to thrive. Such a different world we reside in then her time.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Seems China now has a app that tracks possibly infected and lets them know if they have been in contact with those infected.

Tracking people to tell them whether they’ve been in close contact with a virus carrier might cause a whole new series of complicated issues.

The article suggest this could be both good and bad.

Good in that its a early warning but bad cause it give one a false sense of security. Also of concern is the social stigma if you happen to be on deemed to be a risk because of contact with another who may be or is infected.

China Corona App

Sounds like you're describing an episode of Black Mirror. Yikes.

link   
Posting this here to set a precedent that HIV envelope genes have been inserted in bioweapons before. Specifically to avoid and compromise the immune system.

It was tested on prison inmates and is probably responsible for GWS, CFS, autoimmune diseases and possibly even autism.

If they did it before, is it unlikely they'd do it again?

Nicolson is a respected scientist at a respected hospital. He's among the 100 most-cited researchers in the world in the biomedical sciences

Their experience with Gulf War soldiers convinced the Nicolsons biological weapons were employed in the war; their experience with the prison system convinced them one of these weapons originated in Texas. Taking samples from soldiers and TDCJ employees, the Nicolsons examined them using a technique called gene tracking, which they originally developed to study cancer cells. They discovered both populations had been infected by a mycoplasma equipped with an HIV gene, which made it more invasive and deadly.
www.houstonpress.com...

The video has HIV insert info at around 43.00, also in there is an explanation of why environmental toxicity can make diseases worse, as some have been mentioning in relation to COVID.

youtu.be...

New avatar

edit on 13-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I saw a tweet which I can't find so take it for what this is worth. The tweet said US military intelligence estimates 100,000 dead and , I think, 2 million affected.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: weirdguy

Yup. Acting on behalf of Uncle Sam to set up a 5000 bed quarantine zone with unspecified location. And so dafuq what if they are? This is a place to share info. Still waiting for doggodlol’s reasoning why 25M deaths worldwide is an acceptable conclusion to this introductory Act of globalized weaponized viral agent release to the good people of the world....

Still waiting

Oh theyre specified.
www.cdc.gov...

Military has 11 more near airports or bases : Hawaii, Illinois, Texas , California , Georgia, New York, Washington state, Washington DC, New Jersey and Michigan

JB Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii - by Daniel K Inouye International Airport (HNL)
Great Lakes Training Center Navy Base, Illinois - by O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Texas - by Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
March ARB, California - by Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Travis AFB, California - by San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Dobbins ARB, Georgia - by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Fort Hamilton, New York - by John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York City
Naval Base Kitsap, Washington - by Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Joint Base Anacostia, Washington DC - by Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey - by Newark International Airport (EWR)
Fort Custer Training Center, Michigan - by Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)

Heres a visual on the CDC zones. There are fema and mil quarantines. Mil is usually along the outside coasts and N and S borders of the country ... the inside is divided into these zones. Over each zone there is a governor of sorts.

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 13-2-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I saw a tweet which I can't find so take it for what this is worth. The tweet said US military intelligence estimates 100,000 dead and , I think, 2 million affected.

That sounds like BS.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Advantage

Your antique hemlock floors are already dead btw.

JK I can understand your reasoning without knowing what creolin is exactly. I’m glad you all have each other’s best interest at heart in all honesty.

But those floors though!

Take care of yourself however you see fit, know the Old Raisin wants you and your to thrive. Such a different world we reside in then her time.

Its a smell that never leaves your mind.. it burns itself into your psyche. I too use it for mosquitoes but Ill never admit it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A North Korean official who returned from China has reportedly been executed for going to a public bath in violation of his quarantine – while experts express doubts about Pyongyang’s claim that the hermit kingdom doesn’t have a single case of the coronavirus.

The trade official, who had been placed in isolation after traveling to China, was arrested and immediately shot for risking the spread of the deadly disease, the Dong-a Ilbo news outlet in South Korea reported.

nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
BREAKING: Yunmeng County in Hubei province announces "wartime" lockdown due to coronavirus, says residents who leave their home will be detained

BNO TWITTER LINK

Wow. So now everyone is under house arrest..

Right, things are getting better... Sounds like desperation to me, if this is true..

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

Really?

Twitter

Jennifer Zeng, Epoch Times reporter, very reliable from my experience.

Rumor: US intelligence community say the death toll in China is over 100k 且当谣言听听:美国情报界认为中国死于 #武汉肺炎 的已过10万。#COVID2019 #Coronavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #coronaviruschina #武漢肺炎 #新冠肺炎 #新冠病毒

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
BREAKING: Yunmeng County in Hubei province announces "wartime" lockdown due to coronavirus, says residents who leave their home will be detained

BNO TWITTER LINK

Wow. So now everyone is under house arrest..

Right, things are getting better... Sounds like desperation to me, if this is true..

The death count just jumped to 1491..

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

That was my thought so never passed it on then saw a video making the rounds where police where checking their weapons followed by people attending to people who appeared to be dead with gunfire in the background. Haven't seen where anyone has been able to validate the video.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

Video you refer to is about 2 weeks old. Not new by any means.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

That makes very little sense. Hmm a journalist, using an anonymous source to sensationalize. We need more data to process and other sources before I can even consider, giving that reporter credence. Rumor indeed.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

In recent videos of police more of them do seem to be armed now. Before you never saw them with a gun.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

US Military intel is daft if they think those are true. A week ago my estimated guess on here was 1.25M infected 250k dead or dying, with another 100k dying from forced high-temperature induction (forced crematorium placement) and starvations in their own homes.

There’s no way the lockdown in Wuhan that prevented 5M Wuhanians from venturing across China to visit hometowns and villages along the way stopped this thing. That’s BS.

What is happening and I DO believe is that in China, the East, and the all the way to us white devil Westerners, is the largest psyop to keep this thing under wraps until the very last moment. I hope it isn’t this. I don’t have a Powerful Semi, nor a god dog that laughs this up:...

Bats < BSL-4 mistake

I e it’s happening before our very eyes.

edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread, has been very informative. Come what may we'll get through it and hopefully be better for it

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I introduced myself on thread 2 page 125.

UPDATE

Work: Still no change. No orders, instructions or rumours. Not even from my wider circle of friends, colleagues and people I know on the Forces network. People are talking about it more and I have educated some of my friends by making them aware of what is really happening in China by way of non mainstream news and what has come out of China.

Domestic. Family still think I'm crazy but the wife is listening now. We are prepared as well as we can be.

Opinion: If the situation begins to change I'm sure I will see something at work, some sort of warning signs, but at the moment nothing here in the UK military at my level where I am. For the ultimate red marker event will be if the UK authorities cordon off a civil residential area and evacuate or a combination of both, then you know it's bad.

Boring I know but I really haven't seen anything at work.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Jakarta: For the last month, the world has watched as COVID-19 has taken hold in China and then travelled around the world.

Fifteen cases have been confirmed in Australia. Across Asia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam and Hong Kong have all reported multiple cases. The virus, though thankfully not as deadly as SARS or MERS, is spreading.

So why are there no confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Indonesia?

For a country with the world's fourth largest population, and which welcomed two million tourists from China last year (including 1.2 million to Bali) it's a claim that seems absurd.

At the time of writing, there was one suspected case in Maluku, though it has not been confirmed. For weeks the government has insisted there are zero cases.

The reality is that coronavirus is very likely already in Indonesia, but undetected.

Professor Amin Soebandrio, the chairman of Jakarta's Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology, has conceded the virus could be present. Curtin University infectious diseases expert Archie Clements said "it's entirely possible, you might even say likely, that there is undetected coronavirus there" while former Indonesian vice president Jusuf Kalla told the New York Times "it’s possible that there are infected people".

www.smh.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join