It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: butcherguy
Crap.
There has be n a distinct mood change in the thread today.
It seems really bad now.
I am feeling a wee bit depressed now.
It’s not just me is it?

We're at the turning point. If it treats S. Korea, Japan, Iran and Italy like it's treating China, I think it's time to really buckle in for a bumpy ride.

We really will know a lot more in the next week or so. I know we've been saying that, but this time I think we're there.

Sad to say, we are there NOW, but people are still asleep to it, why, I don't know or understand it.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

As a true Brit I say.

Keep calm, be prepared and carry on.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 77,812 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,360 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We all knew this was going to spread
but not nearly as deadly and fast as i was worried about
have a beer on me

edit on 21-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well, I may consider jumping in my boat and sailing off to a deserted island with my friend Wilson.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: butcherguy

Nope. I think it’s a turning point today. And now it gets worse.

Hope I’m wrong.

Information coming out of Italy, SK and now US doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Italy now 25 cases, still 1 death. Just reported on Twitter.

I said in one of my recent updates that Friday would be a turning point of "the real world happenings". Being Italian blood is in me, and having friends there in Italy, maybe I can post what the situation is there also when info comes in. My good friend there is low key but he is in the IT business and gets on hand info pretty fast. I'll start asking him about the situation, but keep in mind, people really don't want to talk about the "real world situation around them".
edit on 0200000040072020-02-21T20:07:40-06:00074002pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I believe in US we are somewhat mitigated due to what you noted. However we work in buildings and offices just like the ones in China. And some cities have the same mass transit issues as China.

Judging by how fast the flu took down the IT dept I work in earlier in the season this would be magnitudes worse.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

A couple of general info videos. The second one goes into detail on an autopsy report of a patient who died. There are a lot of chest x-rays in both of these showing what normal lungs, pneumonia, and ARDS looks like to give you an idea of part of China's diagnostic technique on the day their case numbers spiked so high. He mentions at one point that x-rays of these conditions look the same no matter what causes them, so they can only be part of a diagnosis for a specific disease. You can see the pneumonia, but you don't know what's causing it - bacteria, virus, which one ...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Meh what I see coming is ONE HELL OF a Asian stock market correction. Once that happens the world will focus like a fine tune camera lens on the virus, then those not paying attention will see. I am truly not sure how much longer they can act like nothing is going on. Lol we are at 77 cases Now just an increase of 2k.. red flag.l. They are lying.. have water and enough food to hold you over for a couple weeks. This Is becoming a lie they will have to keep lying about until it’s in your backyard..

My regards
edit on 21-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

We'll see. I very much hope you're right, but I think it's going to come through everywhere. It's just a matter of when and how much of a wave and how sick it will make people.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Bleh I have leave built up enough for 5 weeks off if need be but, but my water storage options are a big bag of suck, thankfully my son is starting on solid foods I couldn't imagine trying to feed a baby while bugging in.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Looks like this has spread to South Korea, pretty hard. Asian, markets if not getting hit, it’s coming. The doom is real.. I repeat the doom is real. Be prepared and ready..

Over and out.

The dollar yesterday was 112 to the yen, it changed form 109 to 112 in a matter of hours. This is a wake up call for those in the money market exchange business. I wonder how many US politicians are involved now in the money market exchange?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It’s happening.. This time we are right. Not quick to judge, 30 days later it’s spreading all over the place.. There is only so much we can say about it until we start repeating ourselves.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It’s happening.. This time we are right. Not quick to judge, 30 days later it’s spreading all over the place.. There is only so much we can say about it until we start repeating ourselves.

yes, that is so true, thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Look at the positives in your situation -- the young (children) seem to have the least trouble with it so far.

edit on 21-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

My hope is still that this will prove to be milder for many places then it has been in China even if most of us still get sick.

(most common typo I make - I hit the "u" instead of the "i" when typing sick, and it sort of works)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It just may be nature’s way of population control, but I hope the same, it looks like it’s gonna happen, and we have to deal with it, not deny it. 😐. Economical effects is coming sooner than us worrying about it’s severity. They hid it much longer than I thought, I am shocked they have played it off as long as they have..

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Allow me to disagree in almost everything....common sense...an handfull of cases in Italy(like we had in Germany before), the augmentation in S.Korea due to that Cult mainly, and some suspicious cases in Iran, we can put all these together BUT its very far away for any Worldwide increasing or even declearing any Pandemia.
Ok, here we go again...lets wait for the end of next week, and so on...
edit on 21-2-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Meh what I see coming is ONE HELL OF a Asian stock market correction. Once that happens the world will focus like a fine tune camera lens on the virus, then those not paying attention will see. I am truly not sure how much longer they can act like nothing is going on. Lol we are at 77 cases Now just an increase of 2k.. red flag.l. They are lying.. have water and enough food to hold you over for a couple weeks. This Is becoming a lie they will have to keep lying about until it’s in your backyard..

My regards

Hey come on. 2 weeks. I hope to start showing pictures of empty rice pallets here. Really I don't want it to happen, but we saw it when a few years ago the weather here took its toll and we imported rice from Thailand.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Posted 2 hours ago:

New update for the older British couple that is being quarantine in Japan, this is infuriating , the WHO or someone needs to step in and take control of these conditions. This is unacceptable , they are sentencing the infected to die.

Its a 25 min video , but people need to watch this to understand whats going on.

That being said, he stated hes ready to come and get his parents, I know what its like to want to do that, but putting more people at risk to do so isnt sound judgement.

The right course of action is to raise the alarm enough , to motivate countries to come in and help to improve the accommodations or charter flights to bring them home to a MANDATORY quarantine on their state soil
edit on 21-2-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join