It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims His iPhone 6 App Shows Proof That He Was Abducted By A UFO Last Year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The man who is claiming this, is none other than Terry Lovelace, who authored the book,"Incident at Devils Den."
Lovelace is a USAF veteran and a former Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Territory of American Samoa.
Back in 2012, he had an x-ray done of his right leg, which had gone numb during a run.

An X-ray of my leg above the knee discovered an anomalous bit of metal. The radiologist was sure it was a manmade object about the size of a fingernail with two wires attached. He pointed out it resembled an “RIFD compute device.” He also noticed a collection of foreign objects below in my calf muscle. He insisted on examining my leg for scar tissue, insisting the only way these objects could become embedded in my leg would have required an incision. He said, “It’s impossible to breach the integrity of the skin without leaving a scar.” There is no scar. I asked, “Doctor, how often do you find a foreign body underneath the skin without a corresponding scar?” He thought for a moment. “Never,” he replied.

LINK

This discovery gave rise to horrific nightmares, spontaneous recall and intrusive thoughts—all surrounding a 1977 camping trip to Devils Den State Park in Northern Arkansas. Because of his standing in the legal community, he kept his story a secret for 40 years.

LINK

This "secret" was about he and his friend, Toby, seeing a triangular UFO during that camping trip back in 1977. Also, back in 1966, Lovelace had seen a UFO "directly overhead, near his house." Before that, in 1963, he claimed to have seen "masked-faced monkeymen,” who appeared one night in his bedroom and wanted to play with him.

In 1966, as a young man in St. Louis, Missouri, Lovelace had witnessed a brushed-aluminum-appearing disc-shaped flying saucer directly overhead, near his house. Three years earlier, Lovelace had been plagued at night, in his bedroom, by masked-faced “monkeymen” begging him to play with them (not unlike the spooky Grady Twins in The Shining). It would be years before Lovelace would make the connection between those two childhood experiences.

LINK

These experiences prompted Lovelace to write a book in 2018, entitled "Incident at Devils Den." He believes that he was abducted by aliens and was tracked by them since childhood. Apparently, he believes that he's still being tracked and now claims that he has proof that he was abducted by aliens back in April 2019.

For perhaps the first time in history a man claims he has electronic data proof that he has been abducted by a UFO. He was taken from his bed in Dallas, Texas while his iPhone was in his pocket. And his cell phone health activity app, records that he had been transported 60 feet above his house in less than a minute.

...Terry said: "I was taken on April 16, 2019 and I actually have empirical evidence to prove it." He explained that he sleeps with his cell phone in a top pocket of his T shirt and listens to orchestral music.

"On April 16 I got up at 5.55am completely exhausted and out of breath, thought I was having a heart attack and called an ambulance." At hospital he was given X-rays and and an EEG which showed he hadn't had a heart attack and all was fine.

He explained that his activity phone app records how many steps he takes but also stairs. "And if I climb six flights of stairs for instance it will show a stair step app because the bottom line impacts the time, where the horizontal index represents distance." Health app in Terry's Phone Recording Elevation (Flights of Stairs) It showed one line. It showed a horizontal line going straight up between 5.23 and 5.24 am. According to the phone, I climbed six flights of stairs in less than one minute. I took it to the T-Mobile phone store. I asked the guy ‘What does this mean?" He was told: "The mobile says you were 60 feet above the house at 5.24am" Terry told interviewer Dean: "My house has no stairs"

LINK

In a new interview with me today Terry responded to sceptics and critics who are suggesting he might have strapped his phone to a drone to obtain the same app readings. He said: "I don't own a drone and have never operated one. I have no proof other than my word. I do have medical bills that document my ambulance ride and hospital stay for April 16. If I hoaxed this, it was a costly venture" Terry also answered critics who suggested that because he revealed in the Alien Live interview that he'd written a motion picture script of his experiences, he was a fraud just out to make money. He said: "I've made my money. I worked very hard over a lifetime and had a very good career both in private practice and in public service. I don't need to sell books or cash in on a movie script"

He added: "The two year old iPhone 6 has been through diagnostics and I will make it available for scrutiny under reasonable conditions. The lady at Apple who ran the diagnosis said the health app measures height by change in barometric pressure. She was confident about its accuracy. It's not measured by GPS - that has a margin of error. It doesn't show that I ever climbed down stairs. That would not have registered as 'steps taken' since I wasn't descending a ladder or opposing gravity. My phone shows that I took zero steps at 5.24am - I only travelled upward. My descent, absent body movement, would simply not register. That's how she explained it to me. I'm no engineer."

LINK

So, what do you think? Is Lovelace a fraud, trying to cash in on the UFO/alien phenomenon, or are his incredible experiences true? For me to believe his story, I think I'd need a few questions answered....Were the bits of metal in his leg ever analyzed by a laboratory? Were there any pictures taken of Lovelace's leg showing that there were no scars, before he had the implants removed? Will his iPhone 6 diagnostics ever be released for scrutiny?

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is why I first came to ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Maybe he mixed orange marmalade with alcohol?

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As an ex-attorney general, I doubt he needs to "cash in". And doing that job for Amercan Samoa leads me to believe he isn't an attention whore.

I for one believe him until given proof that I shouldn't. I want to believe.

Interesting find nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Barometric pressure my ass. I just did a quick search and found it ties into the compass. If its miscalibrated it can register wildly inaccurate climbing results.
edit on 12-2-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

More like his phone was abducted by his drone.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The iPhone data is really interesting. I really want to believe!!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great thread like always. Hell, I would like to believe him. It is an interesting way to try and back up one’s argument.

What is the percentage of people that actually “cash in” with these stories. It has to be a crazy low number.

I guess someone with a drone should try to replicate what they think happened and then move on from there.

I love how the drawing looks similar to the hudson valley ufo wave.
edit on 12-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
When I was in high school I used to say, "I want to be abducted so bad so I can finally know for sure." It was all fun and cool until somebody said, "you just want to be anal probed" everyone around me laughed which embarrassed me so I stopped saying it.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

For some. The attention is the cash in. The individual is now more known than you? But maybe your a star incognito?

I would suggest watching the flat earther documentary Behind the Curve. Very insightful.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You still feel the same way? I think that would be my absolute nightmare. Think of the psychiatrist bills. I get sleep paralysis and that is bad enough. The few cases of believable abduction with memory of the incident seems to be extremely traumatic for the subject involved.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I guess they turned off his iPhone before Taking him away for experiments. ?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Are you asking me to watch as someone who believes in flat earth theory or is there something else in that filM you find valuable?
edit on 12-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Another excellent thread Shawman! This is why I came to ATS, as well.

The cell thing isn’t the real story here, IMO. As it was an iPhone 6. They go wonky after 2-3 years max. Apple depletes all there old phones through new “updates“.

If he really wants us to believe his story — cut open your freaking leg and show us what’s on that X-ray.

To many claims these days, that show supposed proof. Yet how hard is it to have a surgeon extract it from his leg? The proof is in the pudding.

Ahem, what’s in the leg?!?!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Be pretty easy to fake with a helium balloon.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
iPhone 6 has adequate speakers, you wouldn’t need it in your shirt pocket to listen to music, especially at night.

And you would naturally roll over and onto it muffling the sound, unless you sleep like a corpse. Any logical person would place the phone on their nightstand, headboard, or even on the floor next to the bed.

As usual, this proof is so far from proof it’s laughable.

I could get the same results strapping my phone to a drone.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Barometric pressure my ass. I just did a quick search and found it ties into the compass. If its miscalibrated it can register wildly inaccurate climbing results.

If you disagree with the barometric pressure explanation, you should take that up with Apple since they have stated this for measuring flights since 2014.

The new device can measure elevation, such as tracking flights of stairs, using an inbuilt barometer. It works by analyzing relative air pressure. All of this information will appear in the iPhone's Health app, tracking how often you climb stairs and other related metrics.

Barometer in IPhone 6

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
iPhone 6 has adequate speakers, you wouldn’t need it in your shirt pocket to listen to music, especially at night.

And you would naturally roll over and onto it muffling the sound, unless you sleep like a corpse. Any logical person would place the phone on their nightstand, headboard, or even on the floor next to the bed.

As usual, this proof is so far from proof it’s laughable.

I could get the same results strapping my phone to a drone.

It is believable to me. I used to secure my phone in a front pocket and extended my headphones to my ears to listen to self hypnosis tracks. It secured the earphones from becoming disconnected at the jack.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I guess they turned off his iPhone before Taking him away for experiments. ?

He says he awoke at 5:55 am. Is it possible that he only was raised 3 flights up and then 3 flights down in one minute? Don't most abduction stories seem to have a time stop occurrence? The aliens don't seem to go joy riding while experimenting. There then gone, right?

This is a curious story and I hope ATS'ers dig into it more. It is definitely different.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I used to do that before my airpods. So, you sir are wrong with your sweeping generalization.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join