It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims His iPhone 6 App Shows Proof That He Was Abducted By A UFO Last Year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Can you recall any specific details about the triangle craft you saw. Do you recall seeing any windows or lights? Were you able to possible get a grasp on how large the object was? Height/width? Did you physically feel any different while observing the craft?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If he had his phone, why no pictures?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Abductees say they are frozen and also cant listen to T-swift on spotify as they get lifted to the craft. So I guess accessing the camera app is also impossible.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So he’s in his bed, asleep and he and his phone are suddenly 60 ft above his home according to his phone?

Why would his phone be on his personhood while he is asleep at 5am? That’s quite strange. Who sleeps with a phone in their pocket? On the night stand sure, not physically on their body. His further statement he only has his word to offer as truth as what’s taken place tells me he’s not being totally truthful.

Implanted objects, now that’s an interesting subject.
Hardly proof of aliens but there’s certainly something there to further understand.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Does nobody read the thread before they post? Glance back at the bottom of the first page.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I’ve seen a “school” of green orbs

That sounds like Will-o'-the-Wisps which are in fact marsh gas that has been ignited somehow. Are you near any kind of bog, swamp or wetland?

Actually yes, my backyard had a big pond. Thank you. I’ve never heard of those

I’m researching them now and honestly, I’m not sure. The way my orbs moved thru the air- made me think there was an intelligence to them. They didn’t float randomly like bubbles. They all moved together across my yard with purpose it seemed. Also, I instinctively hated them the way a dog hates a snake. I would like to think glowing swamp gas bubbles would intrigue me. I was terrified. I dropped to my knees and screamed. If I was robbed at gunpoint I wouldn’t be as scared as I was that day....subjective, I know.

But thank you for your input. You may have solved one of my life’s greatest mysteries

edit on 13-2-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Abductees say they are frozen and also cant listen to T-swift on spotify as they get lifted to the craft. So I guess accessing the camera app is also impossible.

Seems like a missed opportunity. But it sounds like he got some exercise from it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You know what they say

An abduction a day keeps the doctor away.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Can you recall any specific details about the triangle craft you saw. Do you recall seeing any windows or lights? Were you able to possible get a grasp on how large the object was? Height/width? Did you physically feel any different while observing the craft?

Come to think of it, me and my wife reported it on mufons website. If you know how to maneuver that website you might find our report. It was from about 7 years ago or so in byram, Mississippi. There may be things in there I’ve forgotten about by now.
I remember feeling like the star was trying to get my attention, similar to a telecommunication but other than that no physical change. Me and my wife actually went in a worked out for about ten minutes before we decided that was freaky and we probably should leave because we don’t know what’s about to happen. I didn’t see any windows. Once it was close enough to realize it wasn’t a star all I saw was the underside. If there were lights on the underside they were off at this point. But I could see from the street lamps that the underside was covered In machinery and pipes and manifolds. As far as size, it was about as big as I would imagine a stealth bomber was.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That description fits accounts of that type of craft. I live close to the hudson valley and have obsessed over that ufo wave for awhile now. That description was widely reported in the mid 80’s during the wave.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So where are the iPhone images? This empirical evidence.
edit on 13-2-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't really know what he usually takes but I want 3 boxes of it please... Full 😇

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I’ve seen a “school” of green orbs

That sounds like Will-o'-the-Wisps which are in fact marsh gas that has been ignited somehow. Are you near any kind of bog, swamp or wetland?

Actually yes, my backyard had a big pond. Thank you. I’ve never heard of those

I’m researching them now and honestly, I’m not sure. The way my orbs moved thru the air- made me think there was an intelligence to them. They didn’t float randomly like bubbles. They all moved together across my yard with purpose it seemed. Also, I instinctively hated them the way a dog hates a snake. I would like to think glowing swamp gas bubbles would intrigue me. I was terrified. I dropped to my knees and screamed. If I was robbed at gunpoint I wouldn’t be as scared as I was that day....subjective, I know.

But thank you for your input. You may have solved one of my life’s greatest mysteries

Oh god no dont get me started on willow th'wisps. As someone else made a similar comment i spent my life fascinated by magic, the unseen world, cryptids, ghosts, alien abduction and i loved hearing accounts of but, to my neverending chagrin, i couldnt help but conclude these things are simply mistaken other phenomena, people who need attention, people with superiority complex or lonelimess issues, etc. And that eveything we know says it simply is untrue and that is a certainty. I hated arriving at that conclusion. Fast foward to 3 or 4 years ago. I posted the encounter on heree, but my home was cpmpltely saturated in willow th'wisps which i stumbled upon flying amongst my hers and over my lagoon pool. Cursed at family over the phone to get the eff out here with cameras and run. Pink, red, orange, blue, gold, every color bold as can be and as a couple noticed me and floated over circling me up amd down as if having a look at me, the orb was brihht as a glowstick just snapped but inches away i can assure you there was nothing in the middle, no light source. Got picturess as they all froze in flight at once paused two seconds the rapidly ascended into tje sky in a straight trahectory, straight up till they were indiscernable from stars and finally till they disappeared too high to see anymore. I felt like a new person and i can say without a doubt life changes in that moment and things like religion and the afterlife all take on a new realism or at leastt enter the realm of it is ALL possible and it is wonderful to in one second, have that healthy scientific skepticism pulled off your mond and you become one of the people who just "know" the way that no amplount of faith or analyzong stories and concluding they are likely true can come close to the things it unlocks. But 4 years later now i loathe the very topic since seeing spmetjing like that but no matter where you search you cant know what it was it is quite tormenting. I saw something not meant to be seen by man but whicj thousands of years of a person here and there have seen. But KNOWING just makes it all the more agonizing that i will never know were these mite or flea sized extraterrestrials? Were they fairy folk? Were they disembodied living humans meeting astrally? Were they spirits or ghosts of dead humans? Were they a naturally occuring life form which usually lives in the stratosphere and high above thr clouds which searms of become disoriented on rare occasioms and rrst near a water source before returning to the stratospheres ecosystem? Why water? Were they just bleeding through side effects of the program that is life being reworked or repogammed in the 4th dimension...as we know were we to change something in the 2md dimension 2nd dimension dwellers would never dee us just a lime which forms then disappears, it is considered fact that 4th dimensional beings qould be completely there but impossible to see but anythjng they put into our dimension or passed through it would take he form of a sphere/orb. Are orbs human sized 4th dimensional beings carrying some 3rd dimension effecting object which as they meander thru the 3rd look like floating colorful willow th'wisps? Not knowing why when you KNOW what just sucks it really does.

So after my experience i feel i no longer have the right to make a call as to if a paranormal account is real or bs. Simply cuz i was blessed and cursed with knowing after i was so bummed out i (thought I) KNEW it was fanciful and wonderful but simply childish nonsensical poppycock.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I can strap my iphone to a drone too.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Yes they are see thru in the middle. I noticed that too.
Very well stated. The orbs had the same effect on me. Made me ponder all the possibilities and meaning of everything.
I’m glad you shared your experience, because I’m confident your experience wasn’t a naturally occurring phenomena and I’m pretty sure mine wasn’t either

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Thanks for a fascinating personal account and your feelings surrounding it - these are the kinds of posts I enjoy reading on ATS (whilst careful to be sceptical about some of the more 'outlandish' claims that can appear - wheat & chaff etc).

One request, though: it may be of benefit to others if you split your post into digestible paragraphs since some can get an instant feeling of INdigestion looking at a massive 'block' of words. They would be missing out.

Up to you, though.

edit on 13-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: 1point92AU

I am curious on the barometer aspect. Barometers measure the air pressure, so is it not possible that he did not actually get risen up, just that somehow the air pressure in his room increased/decreased and registered on his phone?

No levitating needed. My weather barometer is fixed and does not move, yet the pressure regulator goes up and down with the changes in its set environment.

Edit add: can anyone tell me what could cause air pressure to increase/decrease in the space of one minute? Is there any known scientific observance of this occurring? Especially in an indoor setting? Don't tornadoes/ cyclones create such a situation in the barometric air pressure outdoors? Though, that usually involves quite a disturbance to the environment.

That's an interesting question. The first and only thing that comes to my mind is a hyperbaric chamber. Let's postulate for a moment an interior of a craft being pressurized. Much like what happens when we fly commercial. The interior chamber essentially become a hyperbaric chamber which would most definitely account for the air pressure change.

In the 90s the commercial aircraft pressurization systems were terrible. I would get a painful and audible pop in my left ear every time we hit 10,000 feet ascending or descending.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

USAF veteran and a former Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Territory of American Samoa.

"Friendly Fire" perhaps?

Another secret government project like MK Ultra or similar? THe 'era' seems about right for those kinds of shenanigans.

I don't trust GPS records, my phone does what is called 'drifting', great for playing Pokemon Go. Where I will be sitting here at home at my desk and my phone will show me traveling all over town, sometimes I can end up miles away in an instant.
No drone required.

It's an interesting case, but the iphone GPS bit proves nothing I'm afraid. Tech can and does glitch out. Even the top of the line expensive stuff.

I mean I could post that when I am asleep I literally travel 100's of kilometers and cannot recall it. Because well I cannot recall what did not happen.

Well I am assuming he has had those 'implants' removed. What came from that? Did he get them analyzed? What do they look like under an electron microscope.
Did they have "Made in China Property of U.S Government" etched into them?
I may of missed it in OP, only saw mention of if he had them removed is there evidence of no scars before he did so.

If the story is legit, I think there is a very human explanation behind it.

I live for the day when we get some indisputable proof of the weird crap we would like to think is out there, instead of more of what we always get. Which end of the day is pretty much nothing.

Still, as I think someone else said. This is why I joined ATS.
Good post regardless!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The time is interesting to me. Alot of abduction cases talk about the time. Robert Hastings of UFOs and Nukes discusses it alot in his later book. It'll be times like 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 - with 3:33 being the most common I believe.

Just an observation.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Where someone else also finds it strange to sleep with a phone on their body? It’s pretty weird, and the OP doesn’t address this.

a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join