It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims His iPhone 6 App Shows Proof That He Was Abducted By A UFO Last Year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Barometric pressure my ass.

Well we probed the zoo landers ass last night and found no barometric pressure at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

These are the kind of posts I enjoy on here. I highly doubt he needs attention of any kind. He strikes me as the type who just wants to know the truth. I will have to check this out later when I am home.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: 1point92AU

Im listening to the podcast now and the one thing so far that I thought was really interesting was the deer in the headlights hypnotic effect when they first encounter the craft. That is fascinating

Yeah I had that experience too. I don’t think it’s technology based though. I had the deer in the headlights experience but I was struck dumb as if god himself had opened up the sky. I just couldn’t accept that this was happening in real life.
I have no memories of being taken though and don’t claim to be an abductee. Just an observer

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Source is UFO Chronicles... cellphone images could have been photoshopped, easily...too many reports of UFO's disabling electronics...no memories of being on-board, loss of time, scar marks, etc...meh...don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
too many reports

You mean if there were LESS reports you would believe them more?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I would love to hear more please. Can you expand in this thread if you get time please or send me a p2p. Location, date, Your age at the time and who you were with?

I have always felt very close to this subject since I was boy.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: game over man
too many reports

You mean if there were LESS reports you would believe them more?

You mean believe the OP more? Who is them?

I'm skeptical of the source and the probability the screenshots of the smart phone are photoshopped, besides the reports of UFO's disabling electronics.

Did he detail an abduction encounter? No he didn't.

I'm also skeptical of repeated abduction encounters. I'm open to the idea of an abduction into an invisible craft of some kind 60 feet above his house only being gone for a minute Earth time.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nice find to the @op!

What would be really useful is:

• The raw barometric data itself (i.e. not the charts displayed on the phone).
  • GPS-based data for the same time-period.
  • Cell-tower data for the same time-period.
  • Cross-reference all three of those (barometric, GPS and cell-tower).
  • See if the all roughly agree.
  • See also if his horizontal location (latitude & longitude) also change during that time.
  • See if his device becomes unable to reach GPS or cell signals during that time.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: 1point92AU

I am curious on the barometer aspect. Barometers measure the air pressure, so is it not possible that he did not actually get risen up, just that somehow the air pressure in his room increased/decreased and registered on his phone?

No levitating needed. My weather barometer is fixed and does not move, yet the pressure regulator goes up and down with the changes in its set environment.

Edit add: can anyone tell me what could cause air pressure to increase/decrease in the space of one minute? Is there any known scientific observance of this occurring? Especially in an indoor setting? Don't tornadoes/ cyclones create such a situation in the barometric air pressure outdoors? Though, that usually involves quite a disturbance to the environment.
my first reaction to this was excessive caabbage for dinner + huge gasping butt sigh but that would be the opposite effect on the barometer.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Edit add: can anyone tell me what could cause air pressure to increase/decrease in the space of one minute? Is there any known scientific observance of this occurring? Especially in an indoor setting? Don't tornadoes/ cyclones create such a situation in the barometric air pressure outdoors? Though, that usually involves quite a disturbance to the environment.

Temperature. Hot air is less dense, resulting in lower pressure. That's why hot air rises.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Barometric pressure my ass. I just did a quick search and found it ties into the compass. If its miscalibrated it can register wildly inaccurate climbing results.

I directed a "point at and laugh like a goon" at Lovelace as soon as I read the bit about the iPhone 6 measuring barometric pressure LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I would love to hear more please. Can you expand in this thread if you get time please or send me a p2p. Location, date, Your age at the time and who you were with?

I’ve seen a “school” of green orbs (about 20) floating about 20 feet in the air in my backyard. They were about the size of basket balls and sort of changed colors as they passed by I think the word is effervescent? I was alone and It was the most afraid I’ve ever been. My heart dropped into my stomach and I had a nauseating feeling of dread come over me. Think of how you would feel if you almost stepped on a rattlesnake. That’s how I felt.

About a month before that, me and my wife at the time were About to walk into the gym. It was almost 9pm. I was about 31 years old. I noticed a star. I don’t know why this star caught my attention but it did. The star slowly descended to the parking lot of my gym. It was a triangle shaped aircraft. I guess the TR3B. It was moving so slow I don’t know how it didn’t fall out of the sky. It was so low that if I had a quarterbacks arm I could’ve hit it with a rock. But I was awestruck. Three guys walked out of the gym together and one of them said “holy geez what is that” and as he said that a purplish “plasma” laser shot out of the craft, “crawled” across the sky, (it looked really strange moving across the sky, kinda reminded me of old school Atari animation). The laser looked like it went into the cotton field adjacent to the gym.
A couple weeks later I gathered up the guts to search the field but I didn’t find anything but a huge car battery. I think it belonged to a big rig. My rational mind wants to believe it was military, but why would the military shoot a laser across the sky in downtown Byram, Mississippi?

link   

I’ve seen a “school” of green orbs (about 20) floating about 20 feet in the air in my backyard. They were about the size of basket balls and sort of changed colors as they passed by I think the word is effervescent? I was alone and It was the most afraid I’ve ever been. My heart dropped into my stomach and I had a nauseating feeling of dread come over me. Think of how you would feel if you almost stepped on a rattlesnake. That’s how I felt.

About a month before that, me and my wife at the time were About to walk into the gym. It was almost 9pm. I was about 31 years old. I noticed a star. I don’t know why this star caught my attention but it did. The star slowly descended to the parking lot of my gym. It was a triangle shaped aircraft. I guess the TR3B. It was moving so slow I don’t know how it didn’t fall out of the sky. It was so low that if I had a quarterbacks arm I could’ve hit it with a rock. But I was awestruck. Three guys walked out of the gym together and one of them said “holy geez what is that” and as he said that a purplish “plasma” laser shot out of the craft, “crawled” across the sky, (it looked really strange moving across the sky, kinda reminded me of old school Atari animation). The laser looked like it went into the cotton field adjacent to the gym.
A couple weeks later I gathered up the guts to search the field but I didn’t find anything but a huge car battery. I think it belonged to a big rig. My rational mind wants to believe it was military, but why would the military shoot a laser across the sky in downtown Byram, Mississippi?

link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

My phone froze. Sorry about the duplicates
And oh yeah the triangle was only flying at about 10-15 mph. I don’t know if planes can do that, but the triangles can.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a mental illness characterized by relapsing episodes of psychosis.[5] Major symptoms include hallucinations (often hearing voices) and delusions (having beliefs not shared by others).[

I think the above is more than likely the case here. I think that mental illness plays into a lot of the more outlandish claims. I'm sure they truly believe what they are saying.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I’ve seen a “school” of green orbs

That sounds like Will-o'-the-Wisps which are in fact marsh gas that has been ignited somehow. Are you near any kind of bog, swamp or wetland?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join