It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Elites Kill Innocent Children, Drink Their Blood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: rickymouse

The thing is, these sort of people tend to prey on the most unwanted and disadvantaged within our societies - those in the care system where resources are limited and overstretched and far too many fall through the cracks and have absolutely no-one looking out for them.

If they were children from 'middle class' backgrounds there would be a national outcry and the demand for justice would be too great to ignore hence targeting the most vulnerable.

And every once in a while some aging, dead or dispensable individual is fed to the wolves for public consumption.

Here is what you do to that kind of individuals that prey on our young. www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: rickymouse

The thing is, these sort of people tend to prey on the most unwanted and disadvantaged within our societies - those in the care system where resources are limited and overstretched and far too many fall through the cracks and have absolutely no-one looking out for them.

If they were children from 'middle class' backgrounds there would be a national outcry and the demand for justice would be too great to ignore hence targeting the most vulnerable.

And every once in a while some aging, dead or dispensable individual is fed to the wolves for public consumption.

I don't know what the stats are but they DO abduct a lot of middle class victims. IIRC, there's 800,000 going missing yearly. Subtract out temporary runaways. Divorced parents custody games etc. and there's still a huge number that evidently are abducted into such human trafficking horrors.

edit on 1322020 by JoseGarcia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We have a new Generation of Hunters...a never before seen type of Humanist with the skillset to execute the Hunt as never before......Gibson is simply Blowing on the Hunters Horn.

www.bing.com... earch%3Fq%3DBlowing%2BHorns%2Bfor%2BHunting%26FORM%3DRESTAB

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Then I think you are an extremely POOR psychologist about Bill Barr & his personality, values, priorities, ways of fulfilling his job & the mandates Trump has given him.

Just because Barr does not appear to march to your drum or do things according to your script or prescription is NOT ANY kind of justification, to me, to distrust Barr.

Excuse me??? Lon Horiuchi ring a bell? Ruby Ridge? Barr jumped through fiery hoops to make sure a cold blooded killer got off Scot free for killing a woman holding her baby in the doorway of her home IN OUR NAME.

William Barr’s Connection to Ruby Ridge, Defending FBI Snipers

From Ruby Ridge, Lon Horiuchi went on to Waco. More cold blooded murder of civilians -- mothers and children -- by government snipers.

Apparently this federal assassination of unarmed citizens and mothers on private property is okay with you? Three cheers for Bill Barr???

Gotcha. Loud and clear.

And as for your 10,000+ pedo rings busted... not even close. This is from Reason: Trump's Mythical Crackdown on Sex Trafficking

The idea that there have been "an unprecedented number" of sex traffickers arrested since Trump took office has similarly little basis in reality, and there's zero truth to the claim of law-enforcement busting up child sex-trafficking rings. Meanwhile, many of the arrests Crokin includes in her tally—arrests that include mostly women selling sex and men trying to engage in consensual adult prostitution—are part of annual sting operations, were the result of investigations n the works long before Trump took office, and/or had absolutely nothing to do with federal law-enforcement directives or activities. (That is, when we can check Crokin's sources; two of the pages she links to as evidence can't be found.)

Thank Heaven and all that's holy for each and every child predator caught and prosecuted... but the numbers aren't what you think they are. Can you personally vouch for those numbers you're promoting? Of course not. You have no personal knowledge. You know what you've been told and what you have chosen to believe. That's it. That's all you've got.

Words of wisdom (if you have the eyes to see and the ears to hear): No one is fooled except without their consent and cooperation. You choose who and what you will believe.

Choose wisely.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoadiceaYou have no personal knowledge. You know what you've been told and what you have chosen to believe. That's it. That's all you've got.

Words of wisdom (if you have the eyes to see and the ears to hear): No one is fooled except without their consent and cooperation. You choose who and what you will believe.

Choose wisely.

LIKEWISE.

I have seen the 10,000 figure in a number of places. I believe you may be inaccurate about Liz Crokin. She tends to be meticulous & accurate & not conflate things as you accuse her of.

Barr--Waco etc. were horrid false flags perpetrated by the Clintons et al.

I don't know what Barr's complicity was or wasn't in that situation. Would take significant research. I don't automatically trust yours.

Personally, The Barr I see currently is different from anyone who was willingly complicit in Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Whether he had a spiritual conversion or woke-up or whatever, I don't know. But the Barr I see today is not someone who would be complicit in something like WACO.

You also only know what you've been told. Your sources & your interpretations of what you've heard do not impress me.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Barr--Waco etc. were horrid false flags perpetrated by the Clintons et al.

Ruby Ridge happened under Bush.

I don't know what Barr's complicity was or wasn't in that situation. Would take significant research. I don't automatically trust yours.

So in other words, you really have no idea what you're talking about... and you don't like what I'm saying so you won't trust my links that I provided... and of course you won't find your own because it would take such significant research... you'll just make excuses for dirty deeds because it fits what you want to believe.

Gotcha.

Here's your chance to prove me wrong and skool me before the whole world. To prove everyone wrong who dares to dissent from your narrative. Do Trump -- and Barr -- a solid. Make me a true believer. Change my mind!!!

All those trafficking arrests should be easy peasy to prove without a shadow of a doubt: Arrests, trials and convictions are a matter of public record. No problem showing me and the whole world the ugly truth, right? All of these arrests, trials and convictions will be documented. Even transcripts of the trial will be available. Where can I find this information? Where did you find all those arrest records so that I can check them out personally? How about the trials on the court dockets? And the convictions? Where did they find the prison space to incarcerate them all?

Skool me... if you can.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

May or may not get to it. Not a raging priority.

I've been wrong before.

Your source appears to be AT LEAST as biased with stacked deck info as Liz Crokin may be on the topic.

edit on 1322020 by JoseGarcia because: addendum

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Stacked deck info? Examining public records and news reports for evidence is "stacked deck info"???

You can do better than this, Jose. I know you can. Opinions have their place but this isn't it.

The Reason article specifically looks at the cases, news reports, and other records which Crokin cited -- at least those they could. They also note that not all the records cited by Crokin are available. They note the lack of documentation or recording in almost half the states.

In other words, the article proves that Crokin cannot know what she purports to know, and therefore neither can you or anyone else.

You mentioned seeing these numbers in many places. I believe you. But I'd also bet dollars to donuts that every one of those mentions track right back to Crokin and her numbers.

There is a big difference between fact and opinion. There is a big difference between what we know, what we don't know, and what we cannot know. Those differences matter.

Especially when accusing people of crimes too horrendous for words.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

sure it is, whatever makes you feel better.

FAQ:
Are the stories here true?

While you're in r/NoSleep, everything is true. Outside of NoSleep, a story may be fact or may be fiction. The important thing is that while you're here, treat everything as though it is a true recount of events.

But I really want to know if this story is true or not! Can I ask in a comment?

No. If you have questions about a story that will cause you to break the suspension of disbelief for other readers, you can ask either in r/NoSleepOOC or simply PM the author of the story themselves.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Time will tell.

I still put my money on Crokin.

Haven't run across it again, but there was a bar chart showing the different Presidents' successes on such cases. Trump's was between, IIRC, 7 & 10 times what any other President's efforts produced.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If you happen to come across that chart again and want to send me a link, it would be much appreciated

I will keep an eye out for it also. Sometimes when I look for something in particular, I can't for the life of me find it... but darned if I don't come across it while looking for something else! So now that I'm aware it's out there, I'll (hopefully) know it when I see it.

Perhaps they cite better sources than Crokin...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Time will tell.

I still put my money on Crokin.

Haven't run across it again, but there was a bar chart showing the different Presidents' successes on such cases. Trump's was between, IIRC, 7 & 10 times what any other President's efforts produced.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Sometimes just sometimes fact is stranger than INSANITY!!! Just look at the Democratic Party for an example. I have always thought those in Hollywood may have made a deal with the devil to get fame and fortune. I once saw an interview of Bob Dylan by the now deceased Ed Bradley. He asked Dylan why he still works and just not retire. Dylan referred to having made a deal with the man the guy that runs the planet. Who the hell runs the planet? Guess who? Lucifer. Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join