It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Elites Kill Innocent Children, Drink Their Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

You sound like a super annoying friend.

10/10 would delete this e-mail.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

it is true, i beleive he said those things and believes it.

you were allowed to see it because it served a purpose, they have similar things on everyone else and will break them out when needed if you don't toe the line.

it was Epstein's whole job, how is it that hard to fathom

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: alldaylong

it is true, i beleive he said those things and believes it.

you were allowed to see it because it served a purpose, they have similar things on everyone else and will break them out when needed if you don't toe the line.

it was Epstein's whole job, how is it that hard to fathom

So my initial comment of him being a racist, wife beating bigot is true.

So whats your problem?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
But hes such a spiritual person...a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JFA13
Dave Chappelle has an interesting story about Martin Lawrence.
Dave speaks very highly of Martin, calling him one of the strongest guys he knows, very sane and rational.
In the early 2000's, Martin Lawrence was arrested for running down the middle of the street with a gun yelling "they're trying to kill me!!!"
Chappelle then asks, 'what would make a very strong, very sane man do that?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They just buy stolen plasma that is purchased from the plasma donation stock. They tell us most of the donated plasma winds up overseas, so it is harder to track. Plasma from teens can actually increase the lifespan of older people. On top of that, plasma can be taken out of donated blood and weaseled out of hospitals to put in people. they could seperate it and remove the plasma which has a much longer shelf life than blood, then say they dumped it down the drain.

They aren't killing kids, just killing teenage doners. On top of that, lots of plasma donors are doing drugs, so you get a free high off the plasma.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, people in general are pretty #ed and Hollywood is full of detestable, morally bankrupt, downright evil people and I don't doubt that the allegations that end up coming out aren't even half of the terrible things people do there...but....

I doubt they're literal vampires who drink the blood of children...

But it's been a while since a 'crazy elites doing horrible unimaginable things' thread so s+f. Plus...it's even got a link to 'poorly formatted, non-paragraphed personal page with long rambling theory' so bonus cheers.
edit on 12/2/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They just buy stolen plasma that is purchased from the plasma donation stock. They tell us most of the donated plasma winds up overseas, so it is harder to track. Plasma from teens can actually increase the lifespan of older people. On top of that, plasma can be taken out of donated blood and weaseled out of hospitals to put in people. they could seperate it and remove the plasma which has a much longer shelf life than blood, then say they dumped it down the drain.

They aren't killing kids, just killing teenage doners. On top of that, lots of plasma donors are doing drugs, so you get a free high off the plasma.

I've noticed in the last decade the huge huge push for high schools to ask teens to donate blood.
Some even offering extra credit.

I do think blood donation in some cases can be healthy, but plasma is different. I don't think it belongs in schools though.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: JFA13
Dave Chappelle has an interesting story about Martin Lawrence.
Dave speaks very highly of Martin, calling him one of the strongest guys he knows, very sane and rational.
In the early 2000's, Martin Lawrence was arrested for running down the middle of the street with a gun yelling "they're trying to kill me!!!"
Chappelle then asks, 'what would make a very strong, very sane man do that?

Yes, I have seen him tell that story. Very interesting indeed!

Dave's comedy is not only funny but is also thought provoking. Is that story he tells about Martin a way of telling people to research the truth? Dave himself also went "off the rails" during his show. Was he also exposed to the same things Martin was? All these celebs talk about it but never name any names. Is it out of fear of retaliation? How can so many celebs be talking about the same thing and not name names?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have read at least a dozen scientific articles about the chemistry of blood plasma from teenagers being able to rejuvinate older people who no longer make much of those chemistries. These are scientific articles, it is proven. Just remember, they did the research to see if there was something to the rich people getting young blood in their veins, this is big business.

Where do all the missing people go, maybe it isn't just human trafficing, maybe they are being used to get plasma from, there is big money in stuff like that, people will pay lots of money to stay young looking and feel better.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, he has finally crossed the border to gogo-land. Bye, Mel!

Remember people, take your meds. Or you might start hallucinating hard like Mel.

The fact is that, whether he's talking about literally and physically consuming blood or feasting on the life-energy of other humans, there's truth to what he's saying.

Harvey Weinstein was able to do what he did for years because the industry that he worked in not only enabled it, but thrived on it. I don't know whom he pissed off to get nailed like he did, but he crossed a line somewhere; otherwise, they'd have left him alone like they had for years before, and like they are leaving all the rest alone. Whether his downfall is some kind of revenge from somebody bigger than himself (which I suspect), or whether he was just offered up as a scapegoat for the #metoo movement, he is not the exception, rather the rule.

And it happens to kids, as well. They are sexualized and used and spit out. Want evidence? Look at little Miley Cyrus. If that picture doesn't paint a least a thousand words for you, there's no point in even continuing this explanation. (And you know the images in this photo collage are intentionally kept tame; the reality for her is much, much worse. She's been psychologically raped, brainwashed and turned into a corporate whore.)

:
edit on 2020 2 12 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

Had a hard time knowing where to put this. Thought maybe Really Above Top Secret but couldn't find out how to do that. Thought Movies. Secret Societies etc. anyway--fine with me to move it wherever more fitting.

The first part is my narrative at the top of the article in an email to a friend who is addicted to movies:

[Friend's name]

They won't listen. My wife is so addicted to "entertainment" that she lives in denial. Despite the overwhelming evidence, she must be entertained.

Quite sad, really.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Is that the racist, wife beating . adulterer. bigot Mel Gibson ?

So, am I to understand that you'd have preferred that Mel keep silent because he, too, is a recovering sinner--saved by the Grace of Jesus--like a lot of the rest of us?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

and why doesn't he mention any names? would prevent further victims.

Maybe he thought this level of risking his life was what he could manage at this time.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

I have often wondered...Every Hollywood celeb that has "gone off the rails" or has been labeled as crazy...have they gone wack job because of the the things that they have seen or done (or have been done to them) to be part of the Hollywood elite? I'm sure that there are plenty of people here at ATS that would be label a nut case if they were physically exposed to some of the horrors that we hear and talk about here and the dark recesses of the inter-webs.

Absolutely.

Anyone reared with even a shred of decency has to be rocked to their foundations by such goings on regardless of how wittingly or unwittingly they engaged in or observed such goings on.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sure makes me wonder, if Corey Feldman does release a documentary next month, like he says, will anyone else from Hollywood, including Mel Gibson, come forward and defend it?

It seems like there have been more and more stories like this "leaking" in the last few years, that support the "rumors" that have been around forever.

I wonder what the next couple of years might bring, as far as leaks?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

There is a series called True Blood. It is about vampires, but I really wonder if it is about Hollywood.

Very plausibly.

I haven't seen it.

I've long refused to see such cr*p.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Remember people, take your meds. Or you might start hallucinating hard like Mel.

I gather you are unaware of multiple sources in recent years saying some part of essentially the same thing.

Enjoy your death grip on delusional "reality" about Hollyweed etc. & et. al.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'd like to point out it's not just Hollywood but basically everybody who got time, money and the corresponding sex drive.
Music industry
Bankers
Church people
Entepeneurs
Retired folks
Middle class
Upper class
Lower class

If there's a group of five you can bet two of them are into this kind of stuff. Globally.

Not sure about your stats.

I do agree, basically, that it is far more widespread than I used to think it was. And, I still believe that Hollyweed and government likely have the higher percentage of evildoer idiots involved.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Because you know so much more about what goes on in Hollywood than Mel Gibson does?

Okay pal.

Oh no, just because its Mel. Mel Gibson. Look him up. Try to post a source which paints him as a sane person, without mental problems.

You cannot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join