It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Elites Kill Innocent Children, Drink Their Blood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”
He said key players in the movie business “get their kicks from destroying the sanctuary of children” as they “thrive on breaking every God-given taboo known to man.”

Could that be a reference to the sexploitation of child actors that has been

going on since Hollywood first came into existence?

The likes of Walt Disney......... Shirley Temple, Judy Garland, Liz Taylor et al.

Using *feast of blood* as an analogy for sex crimes?

Sexploitation of child actors is certainly part of the scene.

However, !!!!NO!!!!, Mel meant what he said. FEAST OF BLOOD means they get off drinking the blood of victims & the resulting intensified adrenochrome from the torture & terror.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, he has finally crossed the border to gogo-land. Bye, Mel!

Remember people, take your meds. Or you might start hallucinating hard like Mel.

I gather you are unaware of multiple sources in recent years saying some part of essentially the same thing.

Enjoy your death grip on delusional "reality" about Hollyweed etc. & et. al.

Suuuure, "drinking blood of tortured children" is the Occams Razor of this problem.
Or... Mel is just a person with increasing mental health problems.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Well.. He could at least drop some names and some locations where these activities are happening.
Or produce any evidence of what he is claiming, he should have planned these revel more carefully.
The impact will have no effect now, except he will look like a loon.. and the criminals walk free.

I think your assumptions are flawed.

1. He has likely not been around such for at least 10-20 years. His 'current' information is likely 2nd & 3rd hand.

2. Trump, Barr & teams are hot on the trail of such goings on and are determined to end it. That's one of the reasons the oligarchy is trying to destroy him so hard.

3. A lot of names have surfaced. What is necessary is court testimony & other hard tangible evidence.

4. People like Mel ringing an alarm do a lot of good raising public consciousness about the seriousness & severity of such crimes.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Well.. He could at least drop some names and some locations where these activities are happening.
Or produce any evidence of what he is claiming, he should have planned these revel more carefully.
The impact will have no effect now, except he will look like a loon.. and the criminals walk free.

He will only look like a loon to the terminally uninformed, the willfully ignorant, the Kool-Aid saturated, the MSM lobotomized, the Marxist globalist agents & shills, the 'fellow travelers,' . . . those living with their heads in the sand.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: JoseGarcia

– the more pain they can cause, the better the thrill

im sure the thrill has its part... but maximum pain=maximum fear which produces adrenaline, after it is processed by the liver it turn into the psychoactive drug: Adrenochrome A.K.A. Walnut sauce...cuz the adrenal gland is shaped like a walnut..

they are after the high caused by consuming blood rich in Adrenochrome. or they concentrate it

Exactly. And such goings on for such purposes have been outed for quite some years, now. The whole pizzagate affair did quite a job of outing that.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

im sure the thrill has its part... but maximum pain=maximum fear which produces adrenaline, after it is processed by the liver it turn into the psychoactive drug: Adrenochrome A.K.A. Walnut sauce...cuz the adrenal gland is shaped like a walnut..
they are after the high caused by consuming blood rich in Adrenochrome. or they concentrate it

I'm presuming ^^^^that^^^^ occurs with ALL animals?

So no need to use a 'Human' animal ....(child)

Certainly their boss satan insists on human innocents as the victims. But there is also evidently something chemically important in it being human, young human blood.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So basically what he said is the movie script for Disney's Monster Inc. Of course without the blood and gore lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have enough posts now for Really ATS but I could not find a link or button to get there.

Mel does a service to out such goings on regardless of where the investigations & prosecutions are along the way to convictions.

Trump's teams have successfully rescued/prosecuted/in the process of such with more than 10,000 cases. That's MANY TIMES what recent Presidents have done COMBINED.

Yes, we might wish it were all wrapped up overnight. It's a massive problem involving Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al keeping the border open on El Chapo's payroll for MS13 gang & Jihadi invasions.

Barr is looking into Schiff's 16 visits to Ed Buck's house of horrors.

originally posted by: Boadicea

Regarding the "Really Above Top Secret" forum, I'm pretty sure that's restricted viewing/posting, depending on your activity. I think you have to have so many posts in order to be able to view/reply in RATS. You may still be too "new" to post in there. (Or I may be completely wrong and someone will correct me!)

Regarding Mel Gibson, I have absolutely no idea what Mel Gibson knows or does not know... whether or not he's actually witnessed such horrific deeds, or if he's only heard about them, or if he's just a Qster repeating the aQQusations of others...

But what I do know is that talk is cheap... and we need more than someone's say so. We need evidence. We need proof. We need names. We need dates. We need places. We need videos. We need victim statements. We need our law enforcement officials to do their damn jobs!!! Because I have no doubt that there is much child sexual abuse in Hollywood (and everywhere) and that these perverted deviants are being protected at the highest levels.

We're still waiting for details on thee most talked about convicted sex offender ever known. And who is working double-time to keep those details secret??? The Feds.

And in the meantime, how many guilty creepers are doing their dirty deeds unnoticed and unimpeded because all the focus is on the biggest stories and the biggest names and not the biggest creepers and their protecters???

Of course someone will come along and call me a pedophile apologist -- AGAIN! -- for daring to want actual evidence and not just someone's damning words... Silly me for thinking that these are VERY serious charges -- pretty much as serious as it gets -- and that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But whatever. If someone is going to condemn someone for something so reprehensible and horrendous with NO PROOF, then that someone is showing me exactly why I need to speak up for basic rights and due process of the law.

I want righteous convictions after a fair and speedy trial by their peers. Give the jury the truth, and the verdict will take care of itself. Faux outrage in the court of public opinion isn't justice, and does absolutely nothing to stop the abuse.

And Epstein didn't kill himself...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

You sound like a super annoying friend.

10/10 would delete this e-mail.

Evidently I have a much higher quality of friends.

Friends tell Friends THE TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: alldaylong

it is true, i beleive he said those things and believes it.

you were allowed to see it because it served a purpose, they have similar things on everyone else and will break them out when needed if you don't toe the line.

it was Epstein's whole job, how is it that hard to fathom

So my initial comment of him being a racist, wife beating bigot is true.

So whats your problem?

Evidently you don't believe he has repented, gotten treatment, is in the process of doing enormously better.

BTW, when you fail, etc. please remember your stance against flawed people. & you compulsion to tack them to the wall over their past sins.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
But hes such a spiritual person...a reply to: alldaylong

Christ came to save the lost sinner.

The man who said "God be merciful to me a sinner," is the one God justified.

The self-righteous smug jerks, religious leaders, were cast away from God.

So it will be.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They just buy stolen plasma that is purchased from the plasma donation stock. They tell us most of the donated plasma winds up overseas, so it is harder to track. Plasma from teens can actually increase the lifespan of older people. On top of that, plasma can be taken out of donated blood and weaseled out of hospitals to put in people. they could seperate it and remove the plasma which has a much longer shelf life than blood, then say they dumped it down the drain.

They aren't killing kids, just killing teenage doners. On top of that, lots of plasma donors are doing drugs, so you get a free high off the plasma.

Sorry, but multiple witnesses over at least a decade insist you are wrong.

They are raping, dismembering, bar-b-q-ing, sacrificing to satan, eating infants & toddlers.

Epstein's laptop purportedly has a video of HRC doing exactly that--with glee.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Had a hard time knowing where to put this. Thought maybe Really Above Top Secret but couldn't find out how to do that. Thought Movies. Secret Societies etc. anyway--fine with me to move it wherever more fitting.

The first part is my narrative at the top of the article in an email to a friend who is addicted to movies:

[Friend's name]

You are likely right.

However, this friend will be shaken a bit. He'll likely rationalize etc. etc. but he won't be totally unscathed from the email.

Will see how he responds next time I see him.

They won't listen. My wife is so addicted to "entertainment" that she lives in denial. Despite the overwhelming evidence, she must be entertained.

Quite sad, really.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Remember people, take your meds. Or you might start hallucinating hard like Mel.

Because you know so much more about what goes on in Hollywood than Mel Gibson does?

Okay pal.

Oh no, just because its Mel. Mel Gibson. Look him up. Try to post a source which paints him as a sane person, without mental problems.

You cannot.

You seem to insist that Mel Gibson's mental problems 100% negate his reports of such horrors.

This psychologist thinks THAT ASSUMPTION is off the wall WRONG.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I gather you are unaware of multiple sources in recent years saying some part of essentially the same thing.

Enjoy your death grip on delusional "reality" about Hollyweed etc. & et. al.

Suuuure, "drinking blood of tortured children" is the Occams Razor of this problem.
Or... Mel is just a person with increasing mental health problems.

Multiple witnesses have attested to the same or similar things for at least 10-20 years.

Enjoy the denial.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt that there is a disproportionate number of paedophiles in Holywood and the 'entertainment' business in general.
I also think its highly likely that there will be some long standing yet ever changing inner circle who wallow in depravity and nothing short of some sort of medieval torture should be meted out to them.

But I'm not sure it goes to the depths Gibson is suggesting here and much of what he has said maybe metaphoric and also deliberately aimed to shock and disturb and maybe even force some sort of investigation.

Its telling that many who take this literally also believe Queen Liz is a child sacrificing lizard shapeshifter.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They just buy stolen plasma that is purchased from the plasma donation stock. They tell us most of the donated plasma winds up overseas, so it is harder to track. Plasma from teens can actually increase the lifespan of older people. On top of that, plasma can be taken out of donated blood and weaseled out of hospitals to put in people. they could seperate it and remove the plasma which has a much longer shelf life than blood, then say they dumped it down the drain.

They aren't killing kids, just killing teenage doners. On top of that, lots of plasma donors are doing drugs, so you get a free high off the plasma.

Sorry, but multiple witnesses over at least a decade insist you are wrong.

They are raping, dismembering, bar-b-q-ing, sacrificing to satan, eating infants & toddlers.

Epstein's laptop purportedly has a video of HRC doing exactly that--with glee.

There are people who do that, I hope there are not any around this neck of the woods. If there were, I know many guys who would use those kind of people for target practice. I guess that is why they do not want regular citizens with guns in places like California.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Mel does a service to out such goings on regardless of where the investigations & prosecutions are along the way to convictions.

I respectfully and vehemently disagree. Mel didn't tell us anything we haven't heard before. It brings us no closer to knowing the who, what, when, where and why of it all -- much less closer to actual prosecutions! He stirred the pot for reasons of his own.

We have to expect and demand better than vague accusations that we've heard before. Mel didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. He knows how this works. If he's going to make accusations, then he needs facts to back those accusations up. Who exactly is doing this? What babies? When is this happening? Where? How does Mel know? Did someone tell him or did he witness it personally? If someone told him, who? If he witnessed it personally, was he involved in some perverted deeds of his own? Was bribery/blackmail involved? Is Mel credible? What reason do we have to believe Mel? What reason do we have to NOT believe Mel?

My greatest fear is that the arrests being made are only the expendable ones... the lowest freaks on the perverted totem pole so to speak... because yes, we hear about arrests, but it seems only the paying customers... NOT the masterminds. And Barr gives me no confidence. Exactly the opposite. Barr protects the guilty.

The real problem is that with the truth being criminal, what chance do we have to ever know the truth? Secret courts and court hearings and court orders, confidential investigations that take forever and go nowhere, nondisclosure clauses and confidentiality agreements, and on and on...

Maybe what we need is a National Whistleblower's Day... let anyone and everyone with evidence of criminal wrongdoing on the part of government officials -- past or present, elected or un-elected -- come forward with that evidence with full immunity from legal repercussions. Gag orders, NDAs and other confidentiality agreements -- all null and void as long as the Whistleblower has evidence to back up their claims.

Given the incestuous relationship between Hollywood and The Political Swamp -- and the insistence of celebrities to incessantly spew their political venom -- I'd say Hollywood is fair game as well in my hypothetical.

We also need to bring back the Citizen Grand Jury -- complete with investigatory, subpoena, and charging powers -- so that it is actually possible once again for the citizens to hold government officials accountable at every level.

We can also start demanding that the media do its job and actually ask the hard questions, put folks on the spot, name names, and actually investigate accusations. The press needs to put pressure on law enforcement for investigations and answers. We need to put pressure on media. For example, why is no one demanding an in-depth investigation into the relationship between Schiff and Bucks?

We can fix this. But it's going to take a whole lot more than talk.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hear what your saying but you don't need guns to deal out justice to these scumbags.....more than one way to skin a cat, literally!
And I suspect that there's people in every corner of the world more than willing to do it given the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: rickymouse

I hear what your saying but you don't need guns to deal out justice to these scumbags.....more than one way to skin a cat, literally!
And I suspect that there's people in every corner of the world more than willing to do it given the opportunity.

Let them believe we will shoot them so they do not come here and take our kids.

ninety percent of the time the threat is all you need to keep those kind of people away.. They know they have the connections and wealth to get away with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join