It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Elites Kill Innocent Children, Drink Their Blood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Had a hard time knowing where to put this. Thought maybe Really Above Top Secret but couldn't find out how to do that. Thought Movies. Secret Societies etc. anyway--fine with me to move it wherever more fitting.

www.smilecelebs.com...

The first part is my narrative at the top of the article in an email to a friend who is addicted to movies:

[Friend's name]

I've tried--usually somewhat gently--not always--to alert you about such things for years. You've always dismissed whatever I said in one way or another.

Enough already yet. Mel is telling THE TRUTH. Multiple sources have said the same thing for years, decades.

You will either deal with the truth & respond to it constructively or you won't.

But the day is approaching, if not already here, when you can no longer rationally deny it.

I love you dearly. But you can be one very hard headed bloke maintaining an intense death grip on your standard constructions on "reality."

A lot of the features of that reality are about to finally crash & burn. I've long been concerned about what will happen to you emotionally & mentally when that happens.

I know you have a passion for movies. Below is a significant part of what your money for all those movies has supported. There's no other way to put it. I hope you reconsider how many & what sort of movies you watch.

Mel Gibson's article:

. . .

The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.” While in London, England promoting his latest role in Daddy’s Home 2, Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”

He said key players in the movie business “get their kicks from destroying the sanctuary of children” as they “thrive on breaking every God-given taboo known to man.”

“They have a blatant disregard for the good of the people. “Destroying people’s lives is just a game to them – the more pain they can cause, the better the thrill. “Children a[re] just sustenance to them.

“They feast on the pain and fear, and the younger, the better.”

. . .

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Is that the racist, wife beating . adulterer. bigot Mel Gibson ?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

and why doesn't he mention any names? would prevent further victims.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I have often wondered...Every Hollywood celeb that has "gone off the rails" or has been labeled as crazy...have they gone wack job because of the the things that they have seen or done (or have been done to them) to be part of the Hollywood elite? I'm sure that there are plenty of people here at ATS that would be label a nut case if they were physically exposed to some of the horrors that we hear and talk about here and the dark recesses of the inter-webs.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

There is a series called True Blood. It is about vampires, but I really wonder if it is about Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Okay, he has finally crossed the border to gogo-land. Bye, Mel!

Remember people, take your meds. Or you might start hallucinating hard like Mel.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I'd like to point out it's not just Hollywood but basically everybody who got time, money and the corresponding sex drive.
Music industry
Bankers
Church people
Entepeneurs
Retired folks
Middle class
Upper class
Lower class

If there's a group of five you can bet two of them are into this kind of stuff. Globally.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”
He said key players in the movie business “get their kicks from destroying the sanctuary of children” as they “thrive on breaking every God-given taboo known to man.”

Could that be a reference to the sexploitation of child actors that has been

going on since Hollywood first came into existence?

The likes of Walt Disney......... Shirley Temple, Judy Garland, Liz Taylor et al.

Using *feast of blood* as an analogy for sex crimes?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, he has finally crossed the border to gogo-land. Bye, Mel!

Remember people, take your meds. Or you might start hallucinating hard like Mel.

Because you know so much more about what goes on in Hollywood than Mel Gibson does?

Okay pal.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well.. He could at least drop some names and some locations where these activities are happening.
Or produce any evidence of what he is claiming, he should have planned these revel more carefully.
The impact will have no effect now, except he will look like a loon.. and the criminals walk free.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

and where did you hear all that from... the people who he is calling out.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

– the more pain they can cause, the better the thrill

im sure the thrill has its part... but maximum pain=maximum fear which produces adrenaline, after it is processed by the liver it turn into the psychoactive drug: Adrenochrome A.K.A. Walnut sauce...cuz the adrenal gland is shaped like a walnut..

they are after the high caused by consuming blood rich in Adrenochrome. or they concentrate it

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

no, they literally kill them at dinner parties and serve them for the main course.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

im sure the thrill has its part... but maximum pain=maximum fear which produces adrenaline, after it is processed by the liver it turn into the psychoactive drug: Adrenochrome A.K.A. Walnut sauce...cuz the adrenal gland is shaped like a walnut..
they are after the high caused by consuming blood rich in Adrenochrome. or they concentrate it

I'm presuming ^^^^that^^^^ occurs with ALL animals?

So no need to use a 'Human' animal ....(child)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

and where did you hear all that from... the people who he is calling out.

If you took time you could actually find it for yourself. Let me help you.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

yeah i am aware of it... leaked by Radaronline...owned by...American Media Inc.... owned by Clear Channel Communications, Inc. and there we are right back to the Hollywood elites he' calling out.

don't you get it, it was a hit piece for people like you to eat up and then run around saying: see he's just crazy.

thanks for playing your part.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

then you presumed wrong. here's a reddit post that sums it all up well:

www.reddit.com...

i know i know ... impossible to believe, so carry on with your day in blissful ignorance

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

yeah i am aware of it... leaked by Radaronline...owned by...American Media Inc.... owned by Clear Channel Communications, Inc. and there we are right back to the Hollywood elites he' calling out.

don't you get it, it was a hit piece for people like you to eat up and then run around saying: see he's just crazy.

thanks for playing your part.

Has Gibson ever denied he is a racist wife beater ? Has he ever claimed those recordings are fake?

Find me report where he has, then you may have some credibility.

edit on 12-2-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Regarding the "Really Above Top Secret" forum, I'm pretty sure that's restricted viewing/posting, depending on your activity. I think you have to have so many posts in order to be able to view/reply in RATS. You may still be too "new" to post in there. (Or I may be completely wrong and someone will correct me!)

Regarding Mel Gibson, I have absolutely no idea what Mel Gibson knows or does not know... whether or not he's actually witnessed such horrific deeds, or if he's only heard about them, or if he's just a Qster repeating the aQQusations of others...

But what I do know is that talk is cheap... and we need more than someone's say so. We need evidence. We need proof. We need names. We need dates. We need places. We need videos. We need victim statements. We need our law enforcement officials to do their damn jobs!!! Because I have no doubt that there is much child sexual abuse in Hollywood (and everywhere) and that these perverted deviants are being protected at the highest levels.

We're still waiting for details on thee most talked about convicted sex offender ever known. And who is working double-time to keep those details secret??? The Feds.

And in the meantime, how many guilty creepers are doing their dirty deeds unnoticed and unimpeded because all the focus is on the biggest stories and the biggest names and not the biggest creepers and their protecters???

Of course someone will come along and call me a pedophile apologist -- AGAIN! -- for daring to want actual evidence and not just someone's damning words... Silly me for thinking that these are VERY serious charges -- pretty much as serious as it gets -- and that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But whatever. If someone is going to condemn someone for something so reprehensible and horrendous with NO PROOF, then that someone is showing me exactly why I need to speak up for basic rights and due process of the law.

I want righteous convictions after a fair and speedy trial by their peers. Give the jury the truth, and the verdict will take care of itself. Faux outrage in the court of public opinion isn't justice, and does absolutely nothing to stop the abuse.

And Epstein didn't kill himself...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

then you presumed wrong. here's a reddit post that sums it all up well:
www.reddit.com...
i know i know ... impossible to believe, so carry on with your day in blissful ignorance

I want some of what he's on

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join