It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aha, yes Theology, I stand and stamp, standing by the line of base truths...a Smile Advisory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
About time, I've been aiming at this topic of some import. The global fundamental society lack of knowledge could use a lift
If we're going to address truth in this world let's run to Scripture. Scripture has a handle on the headlines.

It's zero hour just about so it's a good time to know the only way were going to survive the END OF THE DEVILS BARGAIN is to trust what Jesus did...about the devils bargain needing blood for some reason. That's where we start, we don't know why but blood is special I suppose. When young if ya see a dog lying dead on the road, the blood erks ya deep in your being.....
During that one short time when the law was in effect, blood was required at the alter for everyone's sins. But the catch is the person had to go get a goat and cut it's neck himself while the priest held the cup.

That's gone now..Jesus gave his blood for all mankind, to purchase them. So, to be saved from the devils mess, we are to trust in what Jesus did...and you are in His forever family just like that easy. One doesn't need to change anything their doing....ya don't have to speak it outloud ...you dont pray the sinners prayer or ask Jesus onto your heart either, not without understanding its the blood atonement...that Jesus already paid.....and that cancels any sin you do in the future, too.

We can't stop sin....we can't do right all the time...we admit it and are free from the problem. We know we can't keep the law. Paul says he has war in his mind and he can't get it right.

So I'm saying Jesus knows our hearts are fallen.

These days are getting more Biblical so this thread is to tell of good news...hiding in the headlines. To have heard this truth is step one to understanding salvation.

Now to finish up...when ya read Scripture ya have to know only Paul has the message Jesus sent after Stephan was stoned to death. The version Jesus wants spread. That is trust in what He did, believe...and no works will be remembered or counted for your sins areas at the bottom of the ocean, if ya say sorry to God about sins after accepting this faith gospel of Pauls...Go's will say....WHAT SINS.?

That's why believers are the only ones that know....Know they're saved because they gave up on being good, gave up on keeping the law...Romans will detail ya. Catholics and islams and jews do not know till they die and go on if they are saved, they gotta tally up good vs bad.....not the Jesus followers.

Now about the headlines.....prolly war in March and a catching away in September, going by the12 timelines given in the Bible ...war with Israel involved is what prophecy is looking for imo. Love Ya's
edit on 6-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Prophecy from the Bible is in our headlines...how is that possible

The Bible is from beyond our domain...it's track record of prophecy come true is mathematically miraculous

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
God won't judge for salvation on good or bad oddly enough, but whether you trusted in Jesus, then Jesus judges the believers on how much reward they get for service rendered....for His cause. Ya get Gold crowns I hear about

For someone who is going to read the Bible the first four books give the new testament overview...the Acts needs to be read to the end cause it tells Paul's message he got from Jesus after crucifixion. Acts starts out with Peter going out to the jews only with baptism...then in chapter 15 the apostles have a meeting and adopt the message of Paul...grace....no baptism needed, and the gentiles are included in the family of Israel now...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We can start at blood, it’s a symbol, nothing more
God used the animal sacrifice because that is what humanity was using in its pre Abrahamic covenants, not because God wanted blood.
Isaiah 1:11 "What good to Me is your multitude of ...
Search domain biblehub.com/isaiah/1-11.htmbiblehub.com...
"The multitude of your sacrifices-- what are they to me?" says the LORD. "I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats. New Living Translation "What makes you think I want all your sacrifices?" says the LORD. "I am sick of your burnt ...

It was just how Abraham understood a covenant.
God doesn’t need blood to forgive sin, never did. Jesus was a substitute life, it is not about blood it’s about Jesus life.

Anyway, believe don’t, just kick it around for a bit, consider and maybe study it a little more, that’s what I believe anyway.

But yes, grace as Paul taught with fruit of thenSpirit

This is worth a read, pretty short as well
www.phildrysdale.com...
Look at the context of Romans 12:

“…offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship…Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

We must let go of the idea of shedding blood to earn forgiveness.

We might quote Hebrews 9:22 but the truth is we only quote part of it.

It doesn’t say “without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.”

It says, “In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.”

edit on 6-2-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So God creates men who create multiple religions with multiple saviors and we are only saved if we are lucky enough to pick and believe in jesus?

God really sucks, doesn't he?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yep, I immediately saw your angle....kick in that around in my thoughts....yes...the blood is a mystery to me

a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

So God creates men who create multiple religions with multiple saviors and we are only saved if we are lucky enough to pick and believe in jesus?

God really sucks, doesn't he?

Well maybe, or maybe not
You have to remember God is love, more than you can understand or imagine.
Maybe for those who didn’t know Jesus, works will count. Look at the Jews pre Christianity, saved by faith in God.

You have a false assumption based on who knows what?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yep, I immediately saw your angle....kick in that around in my thoughts....yes...the blood is a mystery to me

Interestingly enough, prior to the crucifiction, Jesus forgave many people in His travels, no blood necessary.

The link I offered above says Jesus didn’t have to even die, that’s interesting and I am not sure about that statement. Something for me to consider and kick around.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dang, another new wrinkle for me...I was giving new thought to the blood after replying to your post and I got a new angle on the devils bargain...mankind has iniquity... is that a result of....or no ....a requirement ...to resolve the devils iniquity that was found in him....

Mankind had to be created to resolve allowing or not allowing a free child of God to think that he wants to make himself like the most high?

God can't let that happen again....huh! We shouldn't want to be like the most high, it's prolly lonely at the top, so how can we entertain God.....or make sure anyway...no one wants to be like the most high....

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

God is love? Have you read the old testament? Plenty of wrath and violence from this "loving" god...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not if ya read all of it....you do have a point ...scary mean in one part...wanted to kill em all then Moses says but wait.....

I figured out one more detail of what the blood is or what it means...

The life is in the blood...so God created life that has blood...mankind and animals.....then I go blank....except...

If we are in a simulation...as the logic of math and prophecy accuracy and 7's everywhere in lettering in the Hebrew.....suggesting we are being dealt with by a God from outside our timeline......the blood gains symbolism....

God is love? Have you read the old testament? Plenty of wrath and violence from this "loving" god...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I agree man, I have the remedy...I ask that God shows Himself to you today.....special to you, so you'll know

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well thanks, but i think your God only shows himself to believers

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

"the blood is a mystery to me"

The OT inferred that the nephesh (living soul) is in the blood.

"For the soul of all flesh is its blood" (Lev. 17:14)
"For the blood is the soul." (Deut. 12:23)

Taken litterally it can mean that those that have blood transfusions loose their soul yes. But it was never ment to be taken litterally. The soul is said to have five aspects with the lowest aspect being the nephesh which ties our physical body to the higher levels of our spirit. This is why the Torah said the living soul (nephesh) is tied to the blood (blood=physical body), Christians drinking wine as Jesus blood is part of this wrong thinking that Jesus was trying to erradicate.

God does not accept sacrifices. Your sins are very much alive.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So if God showed up back in the 30s and 40s and wiped out the Nazis, killed all the Nazis, good or bad

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have one question if God doesn't need blood then why will they rebuild the temple and offer blood sacrifices in the end times?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Probably good? Why create Hitler and other key players that started WW2?

Well, if your God is real, he definitely has taken a vacation since the times of the old testament. And thank God.

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria

Nazis were terrible but God is just as sadistic… God has bears masacure 42 kids who called someone a silly name. If I die, i hope to reincarnate in a different universe who's God is not a maniac.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
I have one question if God doesn't need blood then why will they rebuild the temple and offer blood sacrifices in the end times?

Well that scenario is questionable for a start but let’s say it does happen

The idea of rebuilding the Temple is so the Jews can go back to sacrificing animals again, appeasing God through sacrifice.
Judaism is still awaiting their Messiah
Christians believe Christ’s death made the sacrifice irrelevant but the Jews disagree and want to go back to their old ways.
Remember, God didn’t even want a Temple, was against it from the start
God didn’t want priests either
Didn’t want kings, just like He never wanted the sacrifice

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You havnt a clue what that story is about and want to preach your hate doctrine at me, seriously?
You read the bible as a “little golden book” like a child reading an Archie comic and think you are going to tell me you comprehend a story thousands of years old, then place it in your childlike Western comprehension context to make me question the narrative
Sorry blue, but what you are doing is pure ignorance, childish, uneducated ignorance, pretending you understand something very deep by looking at the surface.

Akin to looking at the ocean and describing it as blue, ignorant of its diversity, texture, life and depth.

Bears killed boys, well done you.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Since God is in control it would seem like He allowed the Romans to destroy the temple and scatter the Jews to fulfill prophecy, so why would they rebuild something since God ended it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join