It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That was Judge Roy Moore's doing... he laid down and gave up at the last minute. Which, incidentally, is why I probably won't vote for him in the primary this time.

Mine is the state which almost put Judge Roy "Ten Commandments" Moore in office.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's clear that the BEST the DNC 'fixers' could manage from this rigged caucus debacle...is to bump Biden a couple of percentage points above Klobuchar.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
So, this partial caucus result shows CIA pick Pete leading with Communist Sanders trailing...

Liawatha takes third and Corn Pop's nightmare is struggling for 4th versus Klobuchar...

This is your Democratic party in 2020 folks......

Biden is licking his wounds.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Mine is the state which almost put Judge Roy "Ten Commandments" Moore in office.

TheRedneck

Horseshoes and hand grenades, my friend. Don't sing it in 2020, actually bring it and show us Alabama is back on the right track.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, he's licking his... "wounds"

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yoself even.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... CNN saying mayor pete pretty much blew his wad(read money) on Iowa and the first four states

Pete Buttigieg's campaign's burn rate was 135% in the fourth quarter, with the campaign spending $34 million on primarily their organization in the first four states. Buttigieg told CNN on Monday that they are making a bet that their performance in these first four states — especially Iowa — would be do or die for his campaign. "These early states are absolutely critical. It's one thing to campaign for a year talking about why we believe we're the best campaign to go out there and beat Donald Trump," Buttigieg said. "This is our first chance to begin to prove it. And it all starts with the caucuses." The campaign is keenly aware that they need to quiet concerns about electability by finishing strong in Iowa. According to conversations with multiple aides, the objective was not necessarily to finish in first place, but rather to show that they are a viable alternative to both Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. With the results coming in a day after the caucuses, his aides feel confident that they beat their own expectations. But even while campaigning in Iowa, Buttigieg began pivoting to answer the other lingering question: his lack of support among black voters.
so it remains to be seen if he can keep up momentum and transition that into energy in the states he has not spent crazy amounts of money in thus far

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: carewemust

LOL!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

CNN is also saying that Black support in North Carolina will get Joe Biden back solidly in the race.

Your typical "plantation" mindset. I hope Black Americans are smarter now...and won't let themselves be taken for granted like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Horseshoes and hand grenades, my friend. Don't sing it in 2020, actually bring it and show us Alabama is back on the right track.

A lot of that decision will be made by Jones himself tomorrow. If he votes for removal, he might as well clean out his desk and go on home now. Beelzebub could beat him.

If he votes for acquittal, we'll see who's running against him.

Now how about you Alaskans get a true red Republican in there instead of Murdowski...?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Just saw on WSJ that Buttigieg won, followed by Bernie, then Biden.

Not sure on the authenticity because I don't subscribe to the WSJ and just saw a snip.

I posted this at 10pm, EDT last night.

Maybe the had it right.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I would not be surprised to see the second part of Iowa Caucus numbers to show Biden inching ahead of Warren for 3rd place.
I think this was why they likely broke up the release.

They REALLY need Biden to, at least, take 3rd...It's the BEST they could manage, through result manipulation, to keep him afloat and viable for fundraising.
edit on 4-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I would say he is more of a sniffer...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Just saw on WSJ that Buttigieg won, followed by Bernie, then Biden.

Not sure on the authenticity because I don't subscribe to the WSJ and just saw a snip.

I posted this at 10pm, EDT last night.

Maybe the had it right.

Biden was in 5th place, with less than 15% at midnight. But the system crash fixed that.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I would say he is more of a sniffer...

The 'Sicker Sniffer Upper'!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would not be surprised to see the second part of Iowa Caucus numbers to show Biden inching ahead of Warren for 3rd place.

They REALLY need Biden to, at least, take 3rd...It's the BEST they could manage, though result manipulation, to keep him afloat and viable for fundraising.

I hope so. It won't be as much fun watching the Senate take Biden down, if he's not a strong contender for the Dim nomination.

edit on 2/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They REALLY need Biden to, at least, take 3rd...It's the BEST they could manage, though result manipulation, to keep him afloat and viable for fundraising.

I hope so. It won't be as much fun watching the Senate take Biden down, if he's not a strong contender for the Dim nomination.

You really think that is going to happen.

Graham claims he is going to do all kinds of stuff and never does it. He is a lying swampy SOB.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

IF and WHEN Biden looks hopeless...Dems will leave him to the congressional Republican wolves.
They have Bloomberg and his Billion$ waiting in the wings to replace him.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: carewemust

You really think that is going to happen.

Graham claims he is going to do all kinds of stuff and never does it. He is a lying swampy SOB.

This time Graham says Senate Intel chair Richard Burr is going to get the ball rolling. Graham wouldn't speak for Burr, if it wasn't true.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

IF and WHEN Biden looks hopeless...Dems will leave him to the congressional Republican wolves.
They have Bloomberg and his Billion$ waiting in the wings to replace him.

CNN is frantically pulling up and analyzing Iowa counties missing from the 62% reported. Looking for Biden votes, lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Please please please Alabama, Don't send Beauregard back to DC....

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join