It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So this app will or will not be used at the convention? To use it would be epic. To not use it would be just another failure.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, this partial caucus result shows CIA pick Pete leading with Communist Sanders trailing...

Liawatha takes third and Corn Pop's nightmare is struggling for 4th versus Klobuchar...

This is your Democratic party in 2020 folks......

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Shady as.....well you know

"Shadow Inc"—a previously undisclosed caucus vendor Iowa's Democratic Party kept secret that supposedly created IA caucuses' app—is an appendage of "dark money" group ACRONYM & has "other private investors." FEC filings show it paid by Joe Biden & Pete Buttigieg's 2020 campaigns

There is no way Pete wins Iowa fair and square....Bernie is screwed over again.
As for Biden who knows...seems like just a useful tool, he has lost every primary he has ever run in, and it wasn't even close, the only reason he is getting anything is because maybe some people think he will be more like Obama.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Results are coming in.

62.27% reporting

1st Round

Sanders 24%
Battigig 21%
Warren 19%
Biden 15%
Klobuchar 13%
Yang 5%

2nd Round

Sanders 26%
Battigig 25%
Warren 21%
Biden 13%
Klobuchar 12%
Yang 1%
Uncommitted 1%

My guess is they have swapped votes from Klobuchar and Yang to Biden.

edit on 4/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
This is your Democratic party in 2020 folks......

...and the doctor told me "Drive the Democratic Party out into the woods and push it out of the car. If she finds her way back home, for the love of God don't engage in unprotected sex with her."
edit on 4-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just when I thought it couldn't get any more freakin' bizarre - with the Clintons' thrown in too...

Unbelievable...

And there're some people out there who want to trust 'these people' with the USA?

Ahhhhh - no.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I hear rumor that there is a mini Mike in the wings whose flush with cash, and brings his own booster box, who is smiling ear to ear at the Iowa fiasco, and will SAVE the DNC from itself....

real winner in IOWA was candidate Bloomberg ?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It looks like Battigig will get the most delegates.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

nevada said they werent gonna use it no idea on other states

i.redd.it... this shows bernie vs pete due to the coin tosses the delegates are going to the one who didnt win popular vote which is moderately hilarious

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'd be OK with that. Talk about a candidate who would galvanize firearm owners against the candidate regardless of political party and prior allegiance!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I hear rumor that there is a mini Mike in the wings whose flush with cash, and brings his own booster box, who is smiling ear to ear at the Iowa fiasco, and will SAVE the DNC from itself....

real winner in IOWA was candidate Bloomberg ?

Depends how you look at it - in Iowa he has mustered 6 votes Statewide. yes, that's 6 votes! Thats with 62% of the votes in... or about 115,000 votes.

It's hardly a ringing endorsement. I reckon he paid about $20m per vote.
He MAY bounce back, but this has to be the most humiliating start to a multi-million dollar campaign in history.
edit on 4/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

add in the repeat of 2016 where Bernie Bots angered by the theft of his nomination, cast their vote for Trump again in 2020...

tears and gnashing of gums for the woke folks?

4 more years!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Bloomberg hasn't bothered with the first four states, he's waiting on Super Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It was always going to happen... NYT Maggie Haberman is now directing her ire towards Trump in relation to the Iowa debacle. She's upset he'stalking about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Gun owners, popcorn lovers, people who like Big Gulps... I expect Bloomberg to come out of Alabama the first candidate in history to manage negative vote totals.

Oh, and just wait until California voters get word that he ran the city famous for it being illegal to just spit on the sidewalks...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Bloomberg hasn't bothered with the first four states, he's waiting on Super Tuesday.

Yeah, but he's been national news.
6 votes.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Gun owners, popcorn lovers, people who like Big Gulps... I expect Bloomberg to come out of Alabama the first candidate in history to manage negative vote totals.

Oh come now, y'all put Doug flipping Jones in DC...

(yeah, not letting that slip, trip, and fall by 'Bama go unmentioned)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

uggh tried to quote the totals but the map reset but it was the most recent numbers posted i had seen yet now the map is blank again? how the hell is it THIS hard to even find out the results

Bernie Sanders 28,220 26.25%

Pete Buttigieg 27,030 25.15%

Elizabeth Warren 22,254 20.70%

Joe Biden 14,176 13.19%

Amy Klobuchar 13,357 12.43%

Andrew Yang 1,124 1.05%

so its working again but interesting enough Klobuchar is almost out pacing old scratch and sniff joe
edit on 4-2-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

link   

Bloomberg received votes when he wasn't on the ballot ?

Mike has forgone the first four primaries/caucuses...

Super Tuesday should be showing results for Bloomberg...

Mike should also be on the stage for the dem debate after this week's NH dem debate...

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Bloomberg was smart he'll probably contest California,New York and Florida and a select few others and avoid the circular firing squad as much as possible

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join