It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Pete paid tens of thousands to Shadow, the software company that hosted the app that "left Pete's name off" when votes were being counted.

It's all too coincidental that Pete emerged on top (no pun intended) when the app fixed itself.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: DBCowboy
That's why I like a secret vote, so someone can't attack me, punish me for my vote.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Of course, there should be laws with harsh penalties for anyone in the Media or Politics who would seriously attack you, and especially try to 'punish' you for your vote, but seriously - if you can't defend your vote to verbal 'attackers', then so be it.

I live in Oregon, leftist mecca. I'd rather not let Antifa know about me if it's all the same to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
Yeah, but he's been national news.
6 votes.

I get that, but his strategy is to avoid Iowa and the next three states. Whoever wins Super Tuesday is typically the nominee. Iowa, as was proved, was a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You're conflating some things. Prior to the caucus Buttigieg complained about the Des Moines Register's final poll because he was left off of it. This stopped the poll results from being published.

His campaign did give money to the app developers though and he declared a win for himself long before the results were released (even though he didn't even seem to be in the running.)

Don't get me wrong, shady # happened in Iowa on the part of Buttigieg's campaign and the DNC. Just make sure you specify that it was multiple occurrences instead of combing them into one big ball of corruption.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The DNC always seems to find a way to shrug their bloc and choose who they want. I didn't mean to comb into a big ball, but as big as the news was in 2016, they should have been on the ball and let their voters make the decisions. If I was a democrat, I doubt I would vote for a republican, but I sure as hell wouldn't show up to vote for the candidate they decided was best for me. I didn't vote for a president in 2008 or 2012 because I didn't like McCain or Romney, but didn't like Obama either so there was no reason to show up at the polls other than to vote for the state election.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Iowa voters were particularly turned off by Biden insulting someone at almost every stop.

Here's one example.

Biden: "You're a Damn Liar, Man!" - www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: IAMTAT

IF and WHEN Biden looks hopeless...Dems will leave him to the congressional Republican wolves.

IF and WHEN Biden looks hopeless... he and Hunter will have a convenient "accident." There's too much dirt on TPTB that only Biden being a Presidential contender is keeping at bay.

I'm thinking plane crash... two birds, one stone, easy enough to rule accidental.

TheRedneck

I don't think the USA has gotten to that point yet.

what a cluster the dems have become. I hope they flop all the way to a huge loss in November.
Lord willing we'll get the House back.
just maybe Nancy will regret that paper tear.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just hope Bernie doesn’t fall on his sword again and if he gets screwed again he runs as an independent. I think he is bat poop crazy but he comes from a somewhat honest place about it.

They are rigging this crap. The ones doing it should go to jail. If there are people who want to vote for him it should be allowed.

The DNC is fighting the formation of a third party. They thought it would form on the right but their differences are getting to be too great. Bernie could very easily start a progressive party with all the other wackos.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I live in Oregon, leftist mecca. I'd rather not let Antifa know about me if it's all the same to you.

Understandable, but you're missing an opportunity to take out any of them that might try something...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
so still no vote totals just the same old mayor pete and sanders being neck and neck www.businessinsider.com...
Votes Percent
Bernie Sanders 32,673 26.25%
Pete Buttigieg 31,353 25.19%

trumps impeachment vote may finish before we get iowa results and i think NH is on the 11th or the 13th?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Understandable, but you're missing an opportunity to take out any of them that might try something...

I'm old and too weak and feeble to fight.

I throw my back out if I sneeze too hard.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and strength any time.

I may walk with a cane, but that also means I have a weapon at the ready 24/7 that can't be taken away from me. All I need is one good poke to the gut or throat and my target will not retaliate.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm old and too weak and feeble to fight.

I throw my back out if I sneeze too hard.

Rotflmao! Good on ya, but I'm sure you've got a lot more fight in you than you let on.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
85% of results now in still neck and neck sanders and pete ,oh and happy acquittal day

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Soro's strikes again, shady deal

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
still no results but were now getting polls for NH with sanders in the lead,biden dropping like a rock and pete seeing an upswing boston.cbslocal.com...

so sanders with 25% and pete and biden tied at 15% a piece

which makes he major news biden got no momentum out of iowa and now appears to be in at best tied for 2nd place ,with sanders and pete getting a polls bump

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
None of those will challenge trump

Dems should not have impeached

It has ruined them

It shows their fundamental lack of fairness

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That and the fact that they are running on open borders, free medicare for all illegals, no more paying back student loans, green new deal, adding more supreme court justices to offset Trump justices, eliminating the electoral college, 9 month abortions, gun confiscation, allowing illegal aliens the right to vote, etc.... I think that ought to do it.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
None of those will challenge trump

Dems should not have impeached

It has ruined them

It shows their fundamental lack of fairness

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Pete winning this is to sandbag Sanders.
His supporters are going to be livid.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
well they are now up to 95% results of round 1
Votes Percent

Bernie Sanders 41,680 24.38%
Pete Buttigieg 36,665 21.45%
Elizabeth Warren 31,926 18.67%
Joe Biden 25,420 14.87%
Amy Klobuchar 21,784 12.74%

so sanders seems to have pulled ahead by 5kish votes approximately

now here are the delegate counts

Candidate Votes Percent
Pete Buttigieg 550 26.22%
Bernie Sanders 547 26.07%
Elizabeth Warren 381 18.16%
Joe Biden 331 15.78%
Amy Klobuchar 255 12.15%
Andrew Yang 22 1.05%

but there are two sets of vote totals at the BI site www.businessinsider.com... with the numbers for sanders and Pete much closer then the ones i quoted but not sure if thats over all total or the 2nd round as its not clearly labled (sanders has 44,753 ,42,235 for pete) but those are the "race wide numbers" but could be the 2nd round

so biden is at the bottom for crossing the 15% threshold , but its hard to find matching numbers on any source cnn for example puts mayor pete fully in the lead but only gives vote percentage and no numbers and only cites 71% vs business insiders varying shades of 90%'s this is really baffling

www.politico.com... politico link that gives a much more detailed break down and numbers match BI link vs CNNS but only for popular vote not delegates?

www.cbsnews.com...

Buttigieg still clinging to thin lead with 96% of precincts reporting With 96% of precincts reporting, Pete Buttigieg still has a razor thin lead in state delegate equivalents with 549.1 to Bernie Sanders' 533.1. Elizabeth Warren is holding steady in third place with 380. As it stands now, Buttigieg has won 26.4% of the state delegate equivalents, with Sanders right behind with 25.7%.
so mayor pete is narrowly holding on vs sanders

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join